Thread: PS4/XB1 Patch Notes [Updated Nov 24]

PS4/XB1 Patch Notes [Updated Nov 24]

PS4/XB1 Patch Notes [Updated Nov 24]

You will find in this thread the latest information about patch for the PS4 and Xbox One versions of Deus Ex: Mankind Divided. As usual, we will keep monitoring your feedback following the release of each patch!

Patch v1.09
    • Improved performance on PS4 Pro

Patch v1.08
    • Fixed a crash when loading a save file while in the hacking mini-game
    • String change for the description of the No Scope Rifle in the Breach store

Patch v1.07
    Polish of existing features for Breach:
    • Improved the clarity of the Send/Receive Challenges UI
    • Online save of player inventory/settings
    • Online setup of in-game Shop categories
    New Breach content:
    • New Premium Weapons
    • Package Delivery Objective: New map objective where the player has to find a “package” inside the map and deliver it to the exit
    • New Achievements/Trophies
    • New Premium Skins
    • Expansion Items
    • Tier 4 Maps

Patch v1.06
    Fixes for the following issues in Breach:
    • Santeau Darknet Files does not unlock upon patch update if Tarvos Darknet Files was previously completed
    • Santeau Darknet Files – After keeping the money from Fairbanks, the DarkNet menu summaries read as though the Ripper bribed Fairbanks.
    • General - VR World - The starting Darknet File for darknet levels will not appear after reboots on the New Darknet File unlocked
    • Darknet Files - New World Problems completion reward can be exploited and obtained infinitely

Patch v1.05
    http://forums.eu.square-enix.com/sho...d.php?t=192104

Patch v1.04
    http://forums.eu.square-enix.com/sho...d.php?t=191633

Patch v1.03
    http://forums.eu.square-enix.com/sho...d.php?t=191267

And what about the screen tearing on normal PS4s?

Ah... you know what? Forget it. I already stopped caring... thanks for nothing...

Any chance SQEX will release a patch to update PS4 control schemes to include a "Southpaw" or Left-Handed configuration?

I understand that the support from the SE at all no, huh ?! To hope that the message someone reads it is not necessary, but still write. Play began just this year, was probably one-third, and of bugs met only variable cut Talos Rucker. But this is not what I wanted to complain. The volume of votes in the conversations are very different - hard to hear or Adam, or companion, because of what had to turn the subtitles to understand the essence of the conversation! Spoiled all the fun of localization! Thank you!

I've updated 1.10 but still have a crashing problem in the metro. Is anyone can help with this? ID: ikusko

XBOX 1 not able to save or autosave. The yellow triangle just rotates and nothing else happens. Only have 4 saves so not space issue (XBOX 50% disk used). Started happening when this patch was applied and got steadily worse until I was just relying on autosaves to keep playing. Now they have stopped working. I know I am not the only one, I really wonder if anyone at SE cares?

"I know I am not the only one, I really wonder if anyone at SE cares?"

http://www.ign.com/articles/2017/01/...us-says-report

You're in for some great news, I guess...

My game is consistently crashing every time I try to get to Koller for the fix side mission during Prague 2. I didn't have a single issue until the latest update sometime in mid February. I'm now stuck and unable to progress.

Originally Posted by SkyNet002
    "I know I am not the only one, I really wonder if anyone at SE cares?"

http://www.ign.com/articles/2017/01/...us-says-report

You're in for some great news, I guess...
    They have a seriously broken game and they wonder why sales bombed?

I loved the game - until all saves stopped working. I would have been a DLC buyer. If they fix it, or provide me with the support necessary to get saves working again, then I still will, but at the moment that would be money wasted....

So - they abandon DX and it's frustrated players and think I'll buy another title from them? I think not.

I used to moan about the various Fallout crashes and glitches on Xbox 360, but in the end I bought all the games and DLC's I could as there was always a way round. Same for the Elder Scrolls series. I've purchased nearly all the games of this type since the original Xbox days and this is by far the worst experience I have ever had.
    Last edited by astronomer2002; 23rd Feb 2017 at 21:36.

SUBWAY CRASH! I recently purchased this game and have been focusing on completing as much as possible, finding all secondary quests, routes. Finally decided to pursue the main quests and when attempting to travel for Mission 5 from the subway the came crashes. I reload the game, restart the ps4 pro and still I get the crash. I researched this issue and supposedly the latest patches had fixed this known issue; yet, here I am with a new game with over 20 hours already invested and its broken. Will there be more patches to fix this game breaking Crash completely??!!

Originally Posted by Pure_Energist
    SUBWAY CRASH! I recently purchased this game and have been focusing on completing as much as possible, finding all secondary quests, routes. Finally decided to pursue the main quests and when attempting to travel for Mission 5 from the subway the came crashes. I reload the game, restart the ps4 pro and still I get the crash. I researched this issue and supposedly the latest patches had fixed this known issue; yet, here I am with a new game with over 20 hours already invested and its broken. Will there be more patches to fix this game breaking Crash completely??!!
    The same issue for me. I thought that last update is going to resolve the issue but still the same crush. Why it cannot be solved?