Thread: PS4/XB1 Patch Notes [Updated Nov 24]

PS4/XB1 Patch Notes [Updated Nov 24]

PS4/XB1 Patch Notes [Updated Nov 24]

You will find in this thread the latest information about patch for the PS4 and Xbox One versions of Deus Ex: Mankind Divided. As usual, we will keep monitoring your feedback following the release of each patch!

Patch v1.09
    • Improved performance on PS4 Pro

Patch v1.08
    • Fixed a crash when loading a save file while in the hacking mini-game
    • String change for the description of the No Scope Rifle in the Breach store

Patch v1.07
    Polish of existing features for Breach:
    • Improved the clarity of the Send/Receive Challenges UI
    • Online save of player inventory/settings
    • Online setup of in-game Shop categories
    New Breach content:
    • New Premium Weapons
    • Package Delivery Objective: New map objective where the player has to find a “package” inside the map and deliver it to the exit
    • New Achievements/Trophies
    • New Premium Skins
    • Expansion Items
    • Tier 4 Maps

Patch v1.06
    Fixes for the following issues in Breach:
    • Santeau Darknet Files does not unlock upon patch update if Tarvos Darknet Files was previously completed
    • Santeau Darknet Files – After keeping the money from Fairbanks, the DarkNet menu summaries read as though the Ripper bribed Fairbanks.
    • General - VR World - The starting Darknet File for darknet levels will not appear after reboots on the New Darknet File unlocked
    • Darknet Files - New World Problems completion reward can be exploited and obtained infinitely

Patch v1.05
    http://forums.eu.square-enix.com/sho...d.php?t=192104

Patch v1.04
    http://forums.eu.square-enix.com/sho...d.php?t=191633

Patch v1.03
    http://forums.eu.square-enix.com/sho...d.php?t=191267

And what about the screen tearing on normal PS4s?

Ah... you know what? Forget it. I already stopped caring... thanks for nothing...

Any chance SQEX will release a patch to update PS4 control schemes to include a "Southpaw" or Left-Handed configuration?

I understand that the support from the SE at all no, huh ?! To hope that the message someone reads it is not necessary, but still write. Play began just this year, was probably one-third, and of bugs met only variable cut Talos Rucker. But this is not what I wanted to complain. The volume of votes in the conversations are very different - hard to hear or Adam, or companion, because of what had to turn the subtitles to understand the essence of the conversation! Spoiled all the fun of localization! Thank you!

I've updated 1.10 but still have a crashing problem in the metro. Is anyone can help with this? ID: ikusko

XBOX 1 not able to save or autosave. The yellow triangle just rotates and nothing else happens. Only have 4 saves so not space issue (XBOX 50% disk used). Started happening when this patch was applied and got steadily worse until I was just relying on autosaves to keep playing. Now they have stopped working. I know I am not the only one, I really wonder if anyone at SE cares?

"I know I am not the only one, I really wonder if anyone at SE cares?"

http://www.ign.com/articles/2017/01/...us-says-report

You're in for some great news, I guess...

My game is consistently crashing every time I try to get to Koller for the fix side mission during Prague 2. I didn't have a single issue until the latest update sometime in mid February. I'm now stuck and unable to progress.

Originally Posted by SkyNet002
    "I know I am not the only one, I really wonder if anyone at SE cares?"

http://www.ign.com/articles/2017/01/...us-says-report

You're in for some great news, I guess...
    They have a seriously broken game and they wonder why sales bombed?

I loved the game - until all saves stopped working. I would have been a DLC buyer. If they fix it, or provide me with the support necessary to get saves working again, then I still will, but at the moment that would be money wasted....

So - they abandon DX and it's frustrated players and think I'll buy another title from them? I think not.

I used to moan about the various Fallout crashes and glitches on Xbox 360, but in the end I bought all the games and DLC's I could as there was always a way round. Same for the Elder Scrolls series. I've purchased nearly all the games of this type since the original Xbox days and this is by far the worst experience I have ever had.
    Last edited by astronomer2002; 23rd Feb 2017 at 21:36.

SUBWAY CRASH! I recently purchased this game and have been focusing on completing as much as possible, finding all secondary quests, routes. Finally decided to pursue the main quests and when attempting to travel for Mission 5 from the subway the came crashes. I reload the game, restart the ps4 pro and still I get the crash. I researched this issue and supposedly the latest patches had fixed this known issue; yet, here I am with a new game with over 20 hours already invested and its broken. Will there be more patches to fix this game breaking Crash completely??!!

Originally Posted by Pure_Energist
    SUBWAY CRASH! I recently purchased this game and have been focusing on completing as much as possible, finding all secondary quests, routes. Finally decided to pursue the main quests and when attempting to travel for Mission 5 from the subway the came crashes. I reload the game, restart the ps4 pro and still I get the crash. I researched this issue and supposedly the latest patches had fixed this known issue; yet, here I am with a new game with over 20 hours already invested and its broken. Will there be more patches to fix this game breaking Crash completely??!!
    The same issue for me. I thought that last update is going to resolve the issue but still the same crush. Why it cannot be solved?

Well playing for just over a week, Digital download via xbox live, working really well until except for screen v-sync a full crash on...shooting range. Exiting range and full lockup and crash. Re-started and tried again to finish shooting range...crash again. Searched online for a fix...recent patch no help...YouTube...dropped all gear before entering range...exit...crash. Help please.

Originally Posted by astronomer2002
    XBOX 1 not able to save or autosave. The yellow triangle just rotates and nothing else happens. Only have 4 saves so not space issue (XBOX 50% disk used). Started happening when this patch was applied and got steadily worse until I was just relying on autosaves to keep playing. Now they have stopped working. I know I am not the only one, I really wonder if anyone at SE cares?
    I'm on the X1 as well, similar issue.
    Glitch 1: Mission 10+11/12+?? stops auto/manual saves
    I'm having the same general issue. I'm on mission 10, immediately after the talk with Janus I can save as much as I want in that room where you have the conversation with him and in the next room where all the flying bots are, however upon jumping down to deal with the second set of robots and the subsequent escape from the sewers the way it informs you you need to go, it refuses to save, manual or auto, I've escaped from the sewers completely, no one was panicked and nothing was search or pursuing me, and the game refuses to save at all, manuals save show the yellow icon moving about but the save never updates and a new one isn't made. I've also tried jumping into the hole going the way I'm suppose to, then going back to the room where I was talking with Janus and it wont' save there anymore, it seems that jumping down the hole destroys the ability to save the game anymore.
    That being said the mission can be finished by climbing up and out of the elevator shaft, this still allows you to save, after the mission finishes however I decided to climb back down and see if I could save after jumping through the hole since the mission was finished, it again blocked off my ability to save. I've jumped through that hole numerous times before seeing as I started this game since this update went live, started it last week at that. I could save after jumping through the hole up until this mission started, which seems to be the issue as it only happens during this mission specifically as I list later on in this message.

I have ONE single save, however inside that tiny section I mentioned I can create as many saves as I want, but I can't make any if I just down the hole in the tourist center. It happens specifically during mission 10 and seemingly only DURING mission 10 I've found that immediately upon exiting the tour center but before even getting the call from the Salek watch maker about his daughter you can climb back down and save eventually, it gets a little fickle down there but it becomes possible to do so at that point.

I've provided a fair deal of praise for this game so far even with the few random game crashes, and a Otar mission glitch which is going to neccessitate a full second playthrough to attempt to get this glitch will be listed below, but this is causing people to get creative instead of following mission markers in order to continue to save in the game and that's not acceptable.

It seems the glitch comes back the moment Salek watchmaker calls you about his daughter the moment that happens everything goes down the drain, and trying to save seems to corrupt the save :-/

---Update 1 @ 04.17.17---
    Finished mission 12, then did The Fixer quest STILL couldn't save, went to take the train back to where the damn helicopter was and the game crashed on me, so I have to redo all of this all over again, thank you.

---Update 2 @ 04.17.17---
    I uninstalled and reinstalled the game (I have the disc version), still didn't fix it. for the love of god, I'm most of the way through the level I even got to the helicopter to meat miller which I think is the end of the level, then I went to the apartment for the email about Marcheko and to do The Fix, then I headed to the church for the books and more XP and such (knocking out the cops), and still goddamnit the save system won't work wtf is wrong with being allowed to *** save?

Glitch 2: Otar Mission Glitch, All in the Family achievement prevention glitch
    In Golemn City, if you get the call from Otar (which you should if you've started his mission set), and reload a save it can break the quest. I'm not sure if I loaded a save:
    1. that was created before he called me in the first place, if I did then reloading the save prevents him from calling again preventing you from getting the option to warn/kill the merchant for Otar.
    2. that was created after he called me, if that was the case then the options to warn the merchant were gone and upon killing the merchant Adam doesn't call Otar.
    Not doing this mission for Otar prevents the All in the Family mission from being provided later, which also in turn prevents you from being able to get the achievement.

Glitch 3: Golemn City is F.U.B.A.R.
    I play a non-violent playthrough, that's just how I like to play, however I don't much care for ghosting through I prefer to knock out all the enemies and blow up their toys. However upon doing this in the starting area of Golemn City, the civilians go into panic, after all I blow up a drone, so that causes a panic, however there is an issue with the panic mode in this area, could be more areas but I noticed it in all of Golemn City, not outside it so far. When the panic phase ends there is a difference in time from some people standing to others. this causes some people to stand quickly after the panic phase while others are no longer causing a timer, but are still cowering, because they are still cowering at that point the ones who just stood up go BACK into panic phase, it's a never ending loop of panic, the only way to stop it is kill/knock out nearly all of the civilians, or outright ignore the enemies that are filled with sweet sweet XP and loot... in my game I knocked out the civilians, cause... XP... not leaving my XP nope, not happening.

Glitch 4: Shooting Range is e
    There needs to be a fix for items in the game, the anti-aug rejection drug stacks to 25, and if you drop that stack it drops as a single item which is good, however energy bars, stims, pain killers, mines/nades, and hacking software, none of them do, you drop your stack of 25, that's 25 dropped items instead of just the 1.
    Personally I get max of everything and keep it there the whole time if possible just in case I need something. which means 25 of each hacking tool, and 25 stim/energies, as well as ammo, some mines, and a couple weapons. If you go into the shooting range your whole inventory is removed, which makes sense, you can play through the shooting range fine, however upon leaving the shooting range, the game can freeze if you had too much stuff in your inventory, it WILL NOT let you out of the shooting range without it crashing completely. However if you drop things like your hacking tools before you start the shooting range mini tutorial thing, then you can come out just fine. This has a fix which I just listed, HOWEVER, it needs to be patched, the best way in my mind is simply to make it to where you can drop the entire stack as a single item instead of 25 or whatever of that item, that would likely fix the glitch. I believe the glitch is happening simply because it's trying to load too much crap in at once, instead of loading 50 items (which is just 2 full stacks of hacking tools, when there's 6 hacking tools...) it should just load one item and list how many there are, like it does with things like bullets or the anti-aug rejection meds. That I'm pretty sure would fix the issue immediately. I dropped just those items listed above nothing else and everything was fine even with my inventory filled with other crap it was fine. It seems to only happen when your inventory is filled with stacked items that display as individual items when dropped instead of A item worth x25/200/whatever.

Gltich 5: Golemn City is Gone?
    When you go into ARC controlled territory, when you go a certian distance into it, going back to sell things becomes impossible because you can only get back to the room where you first inter ARC territory and you're shown the cutscene with the really big Aug guy and the drone, the rest of Golemn City doesn't load, even a chunk of that room where the door should be and lots of the wall doesn't load you just fall through the level instead, not idea when that issue actually starts, however continuing further into ARC territory does fix the issue, not sure what could cause this as the issue itself just doesn't make sense to me.
    Last edited by darkmikasonfire; 17th Apr 2017 at 21:03.