Thread: game setup

Unhappy game setup

i just purchased FF: XIV on my ps4 and i cant get the game to show up on my account even after i sync them together.... can someone help me with this?

Unhappy Problem with linking accounts> Help needed

Good day everyone,
    I'm new to the FF world. I bought the European Special Edition of the physical copy of FFXV for PS4. This version includes code for season pass. Unfortunately, the game is banned in my country (Saudi Arabia), so it does not exist on PS store. I registered to square-enix.com to activate my season pass. By mistake, I linked my Saudi account instead of my European (British) one;therefore, I can't download season pass since it doesn't exist on the Saudi store. I can't change it now. Please help.

Sorry if I didn't explain my situation well. English isn't my first language

Hi, there is actually a different forum that handles Final Fantasy XV, in case you still have this issue. Here's the link for the Tech Support section:

https://forum.finalfantasyxv.com/cat...chnicalsupport

I can't download season pass since it doesn't exist on the Saudi store. I can't change it now. Please help.