Thread: PS4/XB1 Patch 1.05 Notes

PS4/XB1 Patch 1.05 Notes

PS4/XB1 Patch 1.05 Notes

We have just released patch v1.05 for Deus Ex: Mankind Divided, on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. This patch focuses on bringing HDR support, updating Breach content and features, as well as fixing critical issues raised by the community.

The following features have been added:
    • HDR support for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One S
    • PlayStation 4 Pro support

Various bug fixes for the following issues:
    • Crash during the shooting range tutorial
    • After talking to Vega, a freeze would occur when the player left the poor District, after seeing Miller first
    • Koller's fate after completing All in the Family, if the player spared Gallois
    • Exiting a tutorial during a flashbang\typhoon effect would cause the flashbang\typhoon effect to stay on screen permanently
    • Rarely, the hallway leading to Talos Rucker's room would not stream in after reaching the top of the elevator
    • Saving on the base build while NPCs are in search state and updating to day one patch, would cause the NPCs to search forever on that save

The patch also adds new Breach content and features:
    • Avatar customization (possibility to change the appearance of the Ripper in-game)
    • Overworld Map
    • New Santeau Corporation (New Maps and Darknet file)
    • New UI for avatar customization
    • New items: Premium Ripper Skins (2)
    • New item: Premium weapon (1)

As usual, we will keep monitoring your feedback following the release of this patch!

Downloaded the patch. I'm extremely disappointed that the Capek Fountain subway bug is STILL not fixed. How long does it take to fix that bug? People have been reporting about the issue for over a month now, but the problem is still there.
    After the Talos Rucker mission, I am unable to travel to Capek Fountain station and I cannot proceed with the game. I have never experienced a game-breaking bug like this. I would love to proceed with the game, I really enjoyed the game until I experienced the bug.

I'm still crashing traversing through Prague. Absolute joke at this point.

http://imgur.com/a/tJdgl
    Waiting patiently now for another patch in a couple of weeks that won't help me.

Still broken. 5 weeks of not being able to proceed with the main story. I'm glad you added PS4 Pro and HDR support to a game I cannot complete because it's fundamentally broken. Also glad I bought the season pass. You're making me feel super valued as a player:

I'm sorry for saying this, but I'm not touching (or recommending) the game until a satistacfory solution is provided to us. I haven't arrived to any of the many points where the game is crashing for most of the folks around here, but I'm not playing until I can be assured the problem's been effectively solved.

But that's not my current complaint with the game. I'm upset because nothing has been done about the screen tearing, and I'm fearing the game will be left in that unpolished (and unfinished) state, just as the so-called "definitive edition" of Sleeping Dogs (also published by you). Are you looking into this, too or are you going to leave us with the game as it is in that respect?

Both games look pretty and all, but let's face it. They're not Gears Of War, Uncharted 4 or MGSV: The Phantom Pain. How come way better looking games than yours can run perfectly fine on the same platforms without exhibiting those PS2-era artifacts? Are you having trouble optimizing your graphic resources? What's the point of the so-called "Dawn Engine", then? The current gen consoles are more than capable of running Sleeping Dogs and DX: Mankind Divided in much better conditions than the ones you've left them in. If they don't run that way, it's solely because you don't care enough to make them to. And that's sad. Specially since the Deus Ex name had been the name of several groundbreaking titles in the past. And it's sad the previous one, being simpler and more modest, is still a better game than the new one.

Do we have to wait until you figure out how to make your game run like a normal PS4/XONE game, or until you release a "Director's cut" to re-buy it and get what we should have had the first time around?

At least give us the option to manually engage the V-sync or lock the framerate at 30 fps and let US decide if that affects the game's performance.

I don't want to give up on this game, yet. But having to wait whole weeks pass for a single answer is really disheartening.

Originally Posted by Puccababy
    Still broken. 5 weeks of not being able to proceed with the main story. I'm glad you added PS4 Pro and HDR support to a game I cannot complete because it's fundamentally broken. Also glad I bought the season pass. You're making me feel super valued as a player:

Have you tried loading an earlier save (ideally before Prague 3) and trying again? Might fix your issue.

Does anyone know what the 1.06 patch fixes?

Originally Posted by StealthBlade98
    Does anyone know what the 1.06 patch fixes?
    I don't know (as usual they didn't say anything important in the patch description), but it looks the screen tearing is alive and well. Could somebody at Square/Eidos tell us if they have any intentions of fixing it at all? Will the PS4 Pro version have the same issue?
    Last edited by SkyNet002; 6th Oct 2016 at 21:14.

hi guys i have found the solution for persons who cannot progress the game further after 3rd visit to prague. First you have to update the game to latest version 1.06 then you can access the subway from natural area not the augmented one.or you can try this also without update maybe it will work.go to the subway panel which is for naturals then you can fast travel.i hope you understand or can contact me on facebook:haramelahi i will send you the video how to do it

Is there a solution for the in-game music problem? Except in Jensen's appartment, inside TF29 and during the cinematic cutscenes the soundtrack does not play at all when I play the game (XBox One S). I did notice that a small bit (only 1 second maximum) of the soundtrack starts playing just after exiting the in-game menu (NOT the aug/mission/inventory/... screenshots), then it stops abruptly.The dialogue, ambient and sound effects audio works fine (although when listening to an NPC and turning to my 7 or 8 o' clock when it talks, I'm not able to hear the dialogue anymore in that position, despite standing right next to the NPC). I already figured out it's not a problem related to my soundsystem (the audio of other games and YouTube on my XBox works just fine).

The lack of music during gameplay is rather detrimental to the typical DX experience.

I haven't found anything on this issue yet, so I would really appreciate help with this.
    Last edited by WestlandFox; 19th Oct 2016 at 11:30.

Originally Posted by WestlandFox
    Is there a solution for the in-game music problem? Except in Jensen's appartment, inside TF29 and during the cinematic cutscenes the soundtrack does not play at all when I play the game (XBox One S). I did notice that a small bit (only 1 second maximum) of the soundtrack starts playing just after exiting the in-game menu (NOT the aug/mission/inventory/... screenshots), then it stops abruptly.The dialogue, ambient and sound effects audio works fine (although when listening to an NPC and turning to my 7 or 8 o' clock when it talks, I'm not able to hear the dialogue anymore in that position, despite standing right next to the NPC). I already figured out it's not a problem related to my soundsystem (the audio of other games and YouTube on my XBox works just fine).

The lack of music during gameplay is rather detrimental to the typical DX experience.

I haven't found anything on this issue yet, so I would really appreciate help with this.
    Looks nobody's been around here for a while. Sorry...

This game has been out for 2 months now and the game-breaking subway loading screen crash is STILL not fixed on Playstation 4. I have been playing video games ever since I was a little kid and I have never experienced a game-breaking bug in such a major title. At this point, I guess I will probably have to accept the fact that you will not fix the problem anymore, which is a damn shame, because I was really having a great time before I experienced the bug. #Cantkillprogress? Well, apparently you can.

After the Talos Rucker mission about half-way through the game, I am unable to travel to Capek Fountain Station in South Prague and I cannot proceed with the game. You have known about this issue for 2 months and it seems like you have chosen to ignore it, which is unacceptable. Why should I ever buy a Square Enix game again if you released Mankind Divided in such a broken state and then chose to ignore a major game-breaking bug for 2 months. Absolutely ridiculous.

I have progressed pretty far in the game. I am now crashing anytime I board the train. I am playing the XB1 version of the game and it is completely updated. I have tried loading previous saves, resetting my XB1 and all with the same result. I am currently in the area where Adam Jensen's apartment is. I am only able to travel to Ruzicka station but nowhere else. This is very frustrating!

I have the same problem Kidydr. only it happens to me when it is night in Prague

Originally Posted by kidydr
    I have progressed pretty far in the game. I am now crashing anytime I board the train. I am playing the XB1 version of the game and it is completely updated. I have tried loading previous saves, resetting my XB1 and all with the same result. I am currently in the area where Adam Jensen's apartment is. I am only able to travel to Ruzicka station but nowhere else. This is very frustrating!
    I have the same problem Kidydr. only it happens to me when it is night in Prague