Thread: How do I change my email?I

How do I change my email?I

How do I change my email?I

I'm not sure how to ask this because the support site is... weird. So I will ask here and see where it takes me. But I need to change my email for my Square Enix account (not the ones for online games, the one where the official blog is if that makes sense)

At some point years ago, that email became flooded with spam and I just opted to make a new one. I need to change it now, but the options presents it as if it were unchangeable. It wouldn't be much of a problem except when I win contets, Square contacts me through there and I can't find them through the spam -- I won a KH2.5 event ticket through the blog in 2014 and I almost missed it. I just entered the FFXV casting call and I don't wanna miss out, in the event that I win (since its all so short notice)

Thanks for any and all help and direction

I have the same problem, I want to change my E-mail and dont loose all my registered games!

Me too. I have already written some admin (or moderator (I don't remember now)) a few months ago and got no response. I have lost my free e-mail and I also have registered games there. I have now own domain name for e-mail but I also don't know how to change it. It is pitty that support isn't much.