Thread: Visiting keepers always play an 8, 9 or 9* :/

Visiting keepers always play an 8, 9 or 9* :/

Visiting keepers always play an 8, 9 or 9* :/

I have a few issues with the game, Im playing Portsmouth, I'm in the championship, have some good strikers both around 70/72 but visiting keepers always have outstanding games.. Just playing against Huddersfield at home by half time 17 shots, 12 on target Huddersfield have 3 shots and 3 on target.. The half time score is Portsmouth 0-3 Huddersfield.. This isn't just a one off wither.. My squad is above average for the division all my side are roughly 63-67.. I'm not expecting to be topping the table but when teams like Bristol City, Doncaster, Huddersfield Town and Millwall all have lesser teams but their keepers always play a 9 rating.. Have 2 shots on target and I loose 2-0 lol.. I play a 4-4-2 (att) as it suits my best players.. My team training is scoring but I'm definitely having trouble with opposition teams keepers having a game of a life time at my ground :/ any suggestions?.. Oh I'm a long term vet to the game I used to play on the Amiga and pc versions! cheers

This may well be something to do with your tactics even if its not your formation it could be your instructions, i would suggest you take a look at some of your players previous match ratings and if they are quite low like 5's or 6's then you will need to change either your formation or instructions or even both,.

I have the same problems, and their average ratings are around 7. this happened even when my striker is a certain Pole playing for the Bavarian giant, namely Bayern Munich. I resort to kill the game if this happened often.