Thread: Any chance of it getting revived later?

Any chance of it getting revived later?

Any chance of it getting revived later?

This was probably the best game I'd ever played, minus bugs and low player count of course
    Any chance of them reviving it into a p2p game maybe? or totally silent?

I doubt it. It looks like it's totally dead. Along with all activity related to Legacy of Kain here it seems...

I miss my Hunter and Reaver. I didn`t think i would as much, but i do. I so want to shoot somebody from my multi-bow, or savage-pounce Beast Master in mid air.
    Yes it wasn`t really "Legacy Of Kain", and i did rage several times over how unfair game was while completing teams, but now i work again and i`d really love to just went my anger on some vampires

Wasted potential. That what this is. They could make so much so different objective based game modes, making it different from all other multiplayers. They could advertise it more. They could a lot of things. But instead of working over weak points, they just gave up. And SE wonders why they loose thier fans...

I really miss controlling people's minds and making them kill themselves. One of my favorite times was when a human was near a ledge, with only a little bit of health left, and I took control of them and made them walk off, doing just enough damage to make them die. I also always loved making people walk right into a charging Tyrant, that was always hilarious.

I actually killed 3 vampires once with on whip hit- my team weakened them enough, and they attacked me while i was running to health station. All 8 of us had great laugh over how lucky i am
    And of course this moment when i was just putting bolt after bolt in the face of charging Tyrant, thinking "you`re going down before me", and he just died about one step away from me, and flew past my hunter. I always got called cheater then...

Hehe, I miss being a tyrant running people over Or a reaver with the savage pounce Or just dominate mind for good old time Hell strike is impressive to, I even like her body lol Damm I think I miss almost all characters No more being alchemist

Hope that in a few months or even longer they will come to their senses and see what they shut down. A legacy of kain series remastered would be excellent to I own the whole series

Originally Posted by ProDoctoR1987
    I even like her body lol
    You stay away from us!!! Far away!!!

Kidding of course.

I don`t think they will get smart. Money have tendency to make people blind to anything else...

It's quite weird how they had to completely shut down everything about this marvelous piece of work. When Warhammer Online did similar, at least there are some explore-only or something private servers going around... And for this people would kill to host their own servers and even buy shares.

I just played some L4D2 that made me miss Nosgoth yet again. Can't play Hunter for now, as I already had to recalibrate for Reaver once ^^ Plus it feels so limited compared to Reaver... and that pouncy wonderful bastard is not even my favourite char.

I wish something can happen for Nosgoth either getting funding from somewhere and a bunch of motivated developers, or some public open project that can use the code-base. Either way, feels like Squeenix left this hanging way too lazily.

Originally Posted by Lycanka
    It's quite weird how they had to completely shut down everything about this marvelous piece of work. When Warhammer Online did similar, at least there are some explore-only or something private servers going around... And for this people would kill to host their own servers and even buy shares.

I just played some L4D2 that made me miss Nosgoth yet again. Can't play Hunter for now, as I already had to recalibrate for Reaver once ^^ Plus it feels so limited compared to Reaver... and that pouncy wonderful bastard is not even my favourite char.

I wish something can happen for Nosgoth either getting funding from somewhere and a bunch of motivated developers, or some public open project that can use the code-base. Either way, feels like Squeenix left this hanging way too lazily.
    The only thing that comes to my minds is: they thought that Nosgoth will bring them a load of money, and when it did not, they just sort of waited for investment to pay itself or something, and then just slit it`s throat

What they did was not only wasteful, it was friggin` stupid. Only way to revive it later is to regrup with all fans, go to Japan, and set thier skytower on fire... I think

Funny. But this is probably the only way to get their attention. Because apparently we're at the minority here - 4 470 signatures isn't enough; not a sufficient community amount for them.

They set the bar far too high when they did so little. Made a lazy excuse and turned their tail as if nothing had happened. Blaming community for leaving when in the process they continued (as if intentionally) demolishing the game. Talking about lousy matchmaking and hilariously disfunctioning launcher. Not sure why start with Steam then try to depart from it in first place. It's an inexperianced decision making, as well as, on-going burying of Legacy Of Kain series.

They had something great if not the next big thing.

This only shows, how passion for making video games turned into a corporate greed.

I miss nosgoth =(

(click image to enlarge)