Thread: New here

Lightbulb New here

Hi i am new and im only here to wish to voice act but then again i am to stiff just wish i can voice act in a square enix game or so but i don't think I'll ever make it but I'm a young adult not even 20 yet but yeah would be nice for tips and help maybe I'll appear in final fantasy as a voice actor or maybe i won't i dont know but life seems hard to accomplish what i want to achieve my goal. My success.

Voice acting is certainly an interesting field to get involved in. As with pretty much everything within the games industry, the best advice that anyone can give you is to get involved ASAP. You're never too young to start working on games.

Now, I'm afraid that we typically tend to go with experienced voice actors for our titles. If you're looking to get into the industry, the best thing you can do is start practicing your delivery, and putting together some demo reels. Once you have some demo reels, perhaps try to get involved with some volunteer projects. Check out the jobs board over at http://www.moddb.com/, you might be able to find a project or two to help out on.

Good luck!
    Square Enix Europe Community Manager
    Square Enix Europe Community : Facebook | Twitter | YouTube | Twitch

hey im new

Quote Originally Posted by kh3kid View Post
    hey im new
    Hello and welcome.
    Ham and Eggs - a days work for the chicken, a lifetime commitment for the pig.
    signature image