Page 1 of 16 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Bug Report Thread

Exclamation Bug Report Thread

In a effort to keep track of everything, please submit any bugs and glitches you find into this thread. It'll remain sticky and will make things easier for everyone involved in the feedback process as the season progresses. We'll be checking in regularly and updating as much as possible, but let us know how this process works for you too. All feedback is welcome

Please submit reports in the following fashion:

Bug Name: (Short summary of the problem)
    Date/Time: (The day and/or time you experienced the issue)
    Platform: (PlayStation 4 / Xbox One / PC)
    Issue: (Go into as much detail about the problem as you can)
    Link: (Please provide any useful links to examples of the bug/glitch)

I've taken the liberty of posting the first report as an example on behalf of another user who posted in the forums earlier today:

Bug Name: Crowd noise in basement/tunnel
    Date/Time: 09/06/2016
    Platform: PlayStation 4
    Issue: Since 1.07 update (in Paris) I can hear crowd noise from upper floor when running in the basement. In Morocco, we can hear it in tunnel, under the protesters. It's not a muffled sound, it's full volume. Like we are running through the actual crowd. Anyone else?
    Link: N/A

ooops. sorry hojo. Thanks again for listening

Bug name: Diana delayed /random response audio
    Date: since release March 11
    platform: PS4
    Issue: Diana saying "this may be useful" randomly or after the "useful" item is dealt with. Also happens in Sapienza with the "you'll need lab key card/uniform" speech.
    Last edited by jimbianco; 9th Jun 2016 at 22:58.

Quote Originally Posted by jimbianco View Post
    okay. Thanks. I'll add another that's been there since day one. The delay in Diana responding to an action with "this may be useful", much later than when the action occurred. For example: the poison in Dalia's room, and the dongle in the attic, there are many more. Should really just be taken out, since the "read intel" thing pops up anyway. ANother is Diana's delayed response to entering the lab, or needing key card. Most times it happens well after we grab the card and enter lab. Sometimes it happens just out of the blue. Elusive target 3 "subdue" just didn't pop up for some guards in tunnel. Had to knockout ,get spotted, or kill. Audio very low on conversation between 47 and head chef, Silvio & his guards as he's watching his VHS tape. The other of course, is the blood decals /splatter missing on first shot, but we all know about that one already, don't we..... PS4 by the way
    Thanks! We'd appreciate it if you could take the time to breakdown the issues into individual submissions as highlighted in the format above. This will make it easier for us to track and give updates on if an when we have any. While summarizing is useful, we need to keep a standardized process here otherwise the thread will become messy and work against what we're trying to achieve.

Quote Originally Posted by Chaddy123 View Post
    The Einarsson Inception - Level 1 (Escalation Contract - XBOX ONE)

I was playing through the Escalation Contracts and upon playing this particular contract I got close to the number 1 score and decided to try and beat it.

After perfecting my run and getting it finished as quickly as I could I was still falling short of the number 1 spot by about 1000 points - my Time Bonus 00:00:55 - obviously I had to beat 55 seconds, but I was sure I couldn't do it much faster if at all.

After an hour or so of retrying I took a break and quit to the MAIN MENU and when I returned for another try at it,
    I managed to do a perfect run on my first attempt and when I saw the score card at the end I had beaten the top score with a Time Bonus 00:0045 - I had beaten my normal time of 55 seconds by a whole 10 seconds without doing anything different as far as my run goes.

After some testing I realised that if you play this contract and keep hitting retry when you mess up etc... You end up with at least 10 seconds added to your Time Bonus versus loading from the Main Menu and finishing on the first attempt.

I managed to record a Time Bonus 00:00:44 when testing for confirmation and the only conclusion I can come to is that when you hit Retry - The in game timer must start at some point during the Load Screen.

I enjoy posting leaderboard scores, but when I found this BUG - I assumed it would be the same across all the contracts and gave up on the leaderboard until it's fixed.

I made this post as I couldn't find any confirmation of it being recognised and requiring a fix and the load times are long enough as it is without having to go back to the main menu and load fresh every time you want to try for a top score.
    Quote Originally Posted by nazardo View Post
    Thank you for figuring this out! It was driving me nuts yesterday trying to replicate a speed run of an escalation I saw on YouTube. I almost convinced myself I simply wasn't as fluid but it turns out it was because I was replaying the escalation vs starting the mission fresh.

I posted a vid that proves the bug (or perhaps intentional time bonus?)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SiY9XzP6oIQ

I created a simple custom contract. Shoot the flower delivery guy and leave in the car.

1st run (no restart) -- starting at 1:12 get up from bench ---> 1:37 exit in car = 25 seconds ---> time reported: 14 seconds (!)

2nd run (after restart) -- starting at 2:26 get up from bench ---> 2:52 exit in car = 26 seconds ---> time reported: 26 seconds (!)

10-12 seconds less is a pretty big deal considering you need around 1:14 or less to get into 200k club of scoring...
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaddy123 View Post
    The latest patch notes list this as one of the fixes: Fixed an issue where the use of savegames could result in incorrect calculation of the time bonus.

If this was supposed to fix the BUG that I originally highlighted, it hasn't.

Bug name: explosions with no sound
    Date: since release on March 11
    Platform :PS4
    Issue: maybe 25% of the time, explosions have no sound.

Bug name: major frame rate drop
    Date: since Sapienza launch
    Platform :PS4
    Issue : Huge frame rate drop when walking around/poisoning the street performer's drink. Following him afterwards.

Thanks for these, Jim! We appreciate your input

RE: The Puddle of Death Bug, Sapienza

FYI, this was announced in our latest "This Week in Hitman" blog:

"Related to this Elusive Target: We’re aware of an issue with ‘the puddle of death’ under the well. Any subdued body that is dragged through it will be marked as killed. That’s an issue that we will fix with a future update. Equally, we hear your feedback about the lack of bullet wounds in some circumstances. That’s an issue that arose as a result of our weapon balancing from the Marrakesh update and will also get fixed."

Bug Name: Remote Audio Distraction Device alerting people as soon as it is equipped from the inventory
    Date/Time: 19:05 - 10/06/16
    Issue: As soon as you press X on the R.A.D device and the inventory closes, any close-by characters will react to 47 as though you have activated the device. However, no sound is given off. I have tested this while hiding behind cover and on the other side of a wall, the problem still exists.
    Link: N/A, sorry.

Oh, and this one, which I believe is already known but since it needs to be sorted badly;

Bug Name: Being 'seen' through walls.

Date/Time: 08/06/16

Issue: During one of the first recon plays of the Prince Elusive Target, I went into the little coffin shop/morgue to subdue the church staff (the dude that goes for a smoke outside every now and again and talks to himself about how the day is going to be good for business) and was seen through the front wall of the building (with the door closed) by one of the two guards just outside the building (the one that was facing towards my direction).

Extra Info: The church staff was standing still in his usual chilling spot near to the double door that needs to be unlocked. The two guards outside were also in their 'rest' positions. I believe, that they may have spotted me at the moment I started to drag the body, and not when subduing, although not 100% certain about that.

Link: N/A, sorry.

Bug Name: Can't start latest elusive target mission (The Prince)
    Date/Time: June, 10, 2016, approx. 18:00 GMT
    Platform: PC (Steam)
    Issue: Can't start latest elusive target mission (The Prince). Literally. There is no usual bar with "Objectives / Planing / Play" on briefing page, so i don't have even a chance to try to eliminate the target. Or even to fail the mission.
    Link: [Screenshot] http://images.akamai.steamuserconten...3F3E1B177D192/

Edit: Had no issues with next Elusive Target mission (Jonathan Smythe)
    Last edited by Ice-Pick; 16th Jun 2016 at 14:11.

Bug Name: Frequent server disconnects
    Date/Time: noticed it since June 8th elusive target came out. Has reoccurred on June 9, 10, and 11.
    Platform: PS4
    Issue: disconnects frequently from server while loading missions - I.e. after planning but just before loading is complete (elusive target and others). Also disconnects occasionally while in mission. Renders game largely unplayable. I know that this occurred for some at the time of original launch but I have had no difficulty with disconnects up until this point.

Bug Name: Some objects are flying over/next the place they belong / Some characters are acting weird in some situations
    Date/Time: 12 june 2016
    Platform: PC
    Issue:
    It happens that at some places in the game, we can see a fire extinguisher flying about 40cm over a table, or a knife that is moving like a ghost next to the person who is cooking something.
    Another issue is that when some characters are doing a scripted action like Helmut Kruger and the photographer next to the helicopter, if i throw a coin in the grass field, the photographer come get the coin, and at the same time Helmut start continuing to pose for the photographer even if she is no more in front of him.
    Sometimes the photographer get the coin, and then continues to take photos but in a direction completely out of sync with where Helmut is standing.
    Link:

http://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/...tinguisher.jpg
    http://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/...inguisher2.jpg
    http://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/...inguisher3.jpg
    http://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/...otofrapher.jpg
    Couldn't find a picture of the ghost knife.

Bug Name: Paris mission crashing everytime since last update
    Date/Time: 12 june 2016
    Issue:
    Hitman is throwing APPCRASH after 10 minutes approximately in Paris
    Link:
    Windows problem report:
    Nom d’événement de problème: APPCRASH
    Nom de l’application: hitman.exe
    Version de l’application: 1.2.2.0
    Horodatage de l’application: 57554e8b
    Nom du module par défaut: hitman.exe
    Version du module par défaut: 1.2.2.0
    Horodateur du module par défaut: 57554e8b
    Code de l’exception: 80000003
    Décalage de l’exception: 0000000003ee8829
    Version du système: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.1
    Identificateur de paramètres régionaux: 1036
    Information supplémentaire n°*1: ce20
    Information supplémentaire n°*2: ce20fcb5b8aaa4bb81c747babd0eccc9
    Information supplémentaire n°*3: da12
    Information supplémentaire n°*4: da12d7f651798265208c3c5e7fc29321

Bug Name: 'Gone With a Bang' challenge not unlocking despite completing the requirements.
    Platform: PlayStation 4 (personal experience, although I believe this issue is wide-spread)
    Issue: In Marrakesh, the 'Gone With a Bang' challenge for killing the Extractor with the APC turret will not unlock...
    I'm starting in the consulate parking garage, grabbing an elite uniform, setting off the fire alarm, moving with claus to the location, distract the officer, view the APC turret schematic, move on with Claus, wait by the gun for all 3 to meet, wait for the general and Claus to leave, then kill the Extractor. No challenge.
    Link: This is not my video but shows the bug - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LYSG1lvK_nU
    Last edited by JDMHatch_G; 12th Jun 2016 at 21:41.

Bug Name: NPC in Marrakesh becomes suspicious for no particular reason
    Date/Time: 12.06.2016
    Platform: PC, Steam version
    Issue: Here's a screenshot
    http://s018.radikal.ru/i502/1606/82/81d3522150cf.jpg

Bug Name: Radio missing, challenges not unlocking. Marrakesh
    Time: Since Marrakesh release
    Issue: The radio to complete the dancing challenges is not on the table (is it supposed to be there from the start or am I missing something?). Also, APC challenge is weird. For the main mission it unlocked at the wrong time (already killed both targets, then just turned it on for fun; unlocked). Sav Six APC won't unlock. Also having the common problem with the protestor challenge not unlocking.

Lost item

Plat: PC-Steam
    Map:Paris

When i try to finish the Vampire on the feat-challenge , i have found some bugs
    1.When i pick up a saber or axe , holding it on my hand then pick up another item(coin,hand gun, pick lock).I will change to that item but the previous item(saber,axe) has been gone.Not drop and cant not fount in inventory.
    2.The second , when i challenge myself to knock out eveyone in the Dalias's computer room , first i subdue the guy in the balcony ,next to the secretary in the room,hide their body.After that the are three guard in the next room near the auction room with one lady. i distract the guard nearest the lady first , subdue him, hide him then next to the lady.Everything seem fine until i try to knock the 2 guard remain, i put the gun to the floor , then throw coin.He coming to investigate, i grad him then try to subdue him,but the auction staff in the auction room can see through the wall and the status changed to HUNTED.i try to load the game again, but it still be like that.
    3.The last , i dont know it is a trick or bug, when i bring the remote audio , just open inventory and choose it , the nearest NPC will coming no matter you plan it, active it or not.

Oh ok. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by ProfessorHojo View Post
    I've taken the liberty of posting the first report as an example on behalf of another user who posted in the forums earlier today:

Bug Name: Crowd noise in basement/tunnel
    Date/Time: 09/06/2016
    Issue: Since 1.07 update (in Paris) I can hear crowd noise from upper floor when running in the basement. In Morocco, we can hear it in tunnel, under the protesters. It's not a muffled sound, it's full volume. Like we are running through the actual crowd. Anyone else?
    Link: N/A
    Just played a few rounds of Paris and also getting the noise of the Cameras on the first floor (the ones in the corners at each end of the large rectangle room with the stage below) when on the ground floor. If you inspect the stage schedule you can hear them from above.

Also, you can hear the mob in Marrakesh from above when running through the emergency tunnel. In a certain place only - if you're running from the shoe shop, it's just after the generator that can be switched off and the APC schematic.

I'm using a PC and every time I try to enter the General's compound as one of the propaganda printers in episode 3 the game crashes. Anyone else on pc having this problem? I haven't even been playing the game at all since I'm not sure when if this will happen again in other situations. If it does I'll just be wasting my time since I won't be able to complete the mission.

Bug Name: Paris mission - can hear people in the bar room from the basement
    Date/Time: 15 june 2016
    Issue:
    Since last update, in Paris mission I can hear people in the bar room from the basement, for example from the room where there is the palace key.
    Link:
    http://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/...e-key-room.jpg

Thanks for all the feedback so far guys! Don't forget to follow the format outlined below, it'll help us on our end keep this organised:

Bug Name:
    Date/Time:
    Platform:
    Link:

Bug Name: Elusive Target Challenges not unlocking.
    Date/Time: Since Elusive Target #2, ongoing.
    Issue: The Challenge for having killed Elusive Targets #2 (The Congressman) with a Silent Assassin rating has not unlocked, despite being accomplished.
    Link:
    Last edited by doom-generation; 16th Jun 2016 at 16:30.

Bug Name: Parts of the map disappear when aiming (DX12)
    Date/Time: Happened for at least a few weeks
    Issue: Parts of the map disappear when aiming in certain directions of the map (this glitch occurs on Paris, Sapienza and Marrakesh). It only occurs when using dx12, regardless of the other settings.
    Link: http://images.akamai.steamuserconten...E816C2388686A/
    http://images.akamai.steamuserconten...B4628D29DED61/

Additional info : I'm using the latest Crimson Drivers (16.6.1) and my GPU is a Sapphire R9 390

Edit : This glitch also occured on previous driver versions.
    Last edited by Rensey123; 16th Jun 2016 at 22:58.

Page 1 of 16 1234511 ... LastLast