Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Bug Report Thread

Quote Originally Posted by TheBikingViking View Post
    We're working on a fix for this; you should expect to see something happen during next week to reset the challenges to non-completed. This was due to an unforeseen incident and not an underlying bug, so you shouldn't expect it to happen again either once they've been reset.

I understand it's a frustrating situation, but please understand that we want to make sure we don't break anything else when restoring the state of these challenges, so we're being extra careful and that takes time

THANK YOU! I appreciate the communication very much! Next week is absolutely fine, of course being extra careful is a good thing. Having some info about the situation is great, thanks. I will be waiting till then I'm wondering if I can play today's elusive target or proceed in the story mode, will it break something or it's fine?

Bug Name: Consulate CCTV Camera
    Date/Time: Anytime
    Platform: Xbox One
    Issue: The CCTV camera located to the left of the consulate main entrance disappears and re-appears... the camera seems to be visible when on one side of the building but when you cross to the other side it will vanish (can still notice you).

Recording attached.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z-lt...ature=youtu.be

Bug Name: Bullet impact not showing on the first shot.
    Date/Time: All the time every game.
    Platform: PC
    Issue: Ever since the 3rd mission was released this happens. You choke someone out and want to put 2 into their chest and 1 to the head. Only problem is the first shot doesn't even register as an impact. Sure it kills the target but there is no bullet hole or damage to the body or blood splatter. This wasn't the case until the new patch that brought the new mission came out.
    Link: I have no screens but can provide some or video.

Quote Originally Posted by jimbianco View Post
    For the 100th time, they've addressed, and aware of this.
    Thank the lord. I can't tell you how annoying it is. I didn't see any post in this forum about it. My bad.

Do they also know about the bug where you slit peoples throats and the cut is on their chest? That's an annoying bug as well!
    Last edited by elyKrS; 3rd Jul 2016 at 18:24.

bug name: flood lights powered by generators are not shining
    date/time: june 13
    platform: pc
    when hitman 2016 first came out they were working. i know theres bugs with this game but please fix this

Bug Name: Random Diana Instructions
    Date/Time: Every time i'm in Sapienza.
    Platform: PS4
    Issue: Vid Below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CKBEXGozyS4
    signature image

Bug Name: Cannot start elusive target
    Date/Time: 4th July, 12:56 PM
    Platform: PlayStation 4
    Issue: I woke up really late and realised I'd forgotten the elusive target and only had a few minutes before it expired, but I thought it's OK because as long as I start it before it expires, I'll be fine. So I started HITMAN up and it let me play the cutscene, but I couldn't start the mission - there was no option to. I was definitely, 100%, before the time. I watched as it counted down to 0 and changed to say "Missed". This is really frustrating as I didn't miss it... I was right there waiting to play but it wouldn't let me. I'm SO annoyed... I was REALLY looking forward to doing it :/
    Link: N/A

Bug name "crime noticed in sapienza".
    Date/Time: 2016.07.04
    Platform: XBOX one
    Issue. In sapienza any attempt to hide body in the chest will trigger "crime noticed" message. Also when dragging a body or visibly wielding weapon, sound indicating that you've been noticed plays, and eventually, it also triggers "crime noticed" message. That is not allowing me to complete silent assassin challenge.

Edit: actually, any suspicious action leads to "crime noticed" message even if no one sees you. Please, fix this, it spoils all the fun
    Last edited by ultimatron2k; 4th Jul 2016 at 20:06.

Bug name: Caruso Exorcist Bug
    Date/Time: 04/07/2016
    Platform: PS4
    Issue: Bit of a weird one here. Ok, I started as the bodyguard on the terrace reading the paper, I get up, run over to the tap and turn on the sprinkler, then run up the stairs towards the attic and then turn around and shoot the plug socket to electrocute Francesca. Then I turn around, shoot Caruso a couple of times - but didn't kill him. He runs downstairs into the lab in his little panic state, so I follow him down but when I get there he's making his way back up the stairs into the Mansion but I didn't actually see him because he went over the top of me in this weird exorcist state - that's where the video starts...

https://youtu.be/77RHyee3yEw
    signature image

Quote Originally Posted by morrae View Post
    THANK YOU! I appreciate the communication very much! Next week is absolutely fine, of course being extra careful is a good thing. Having some info about the situation is great, thanks. I will be waiting till then I'm wondering if I can play today's elusive target or proceed in the story mode, will it break something or it's fine?
    Yes, you can (could) play it without issue. Same goes for anything else. We're doing the reset as we speak and PC servers should be back up within an hour or so. Let me know if the Challenges are now available again and if you now earn XP when completing them.

Quote Originally Posted by TheBikingViking View Post
    Yes, you can (could) play it without issue. Same goes for anything else. We're doing the reset as we speak and PC servers should be back up within an hour or so. Let me know if the Challenges are now available again and if you now earn XP when completing them.
    Nope, nothing have changed.
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/morrae/...52215418466565 this one is 06.30
    http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile.../?id=718704474 this one after restart

Absolutely no change unfortunately
    Full progress restart would've been super nice tbh

Quote Originally Posted by morrae View Post
    Nope, nothing have changed.
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/morrae/...52215418466565 this one is 06.30
    http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile.../?id=718704474 this one after restart

Absolutely no change unfortunately
    Full progress restart would've been super nice tbh
    We'll look into it!

When it comes to subdue someone, it will only work if the subdue label is showing, and completely highlighted.
    In Absoution, you can spam the subdue button while walking close to someone and when you get in close enough, it will ALWAYS subdue them. Also, the radius or angle of subduing someone was much wider. Now it's very tight as you need to be almost directly behind him.

This game will sometimes have the NPC (glitch) turn a whole 180 degrees when he has his back to you unless the subdue icon is highlighted. And highlighted FULLY. (See pic)

Not fully highlighted then glitch turned for knockout.

In this video, I am spamming the subdue button and when it's about to FULLY highlight, it does the glitch turn around and causes a knockout which in turn lets another NPC hear it and ruin my cover.

Please fix.
    signature image

Bug Name: Floating icons / Interaction text out of place
    Date/Time: July 03, 2016
    Issue: Playing a Featured Contract on the Paris level and from the beginning you can see that the text for object interaction is out of place. The icon markers (tiny squares) float across the screen as 47 moves.
    Link: I recorded the full run and uploaded it.

Bug Name: Random Freeze
    Date/Time: July 3, 2016-present(repeatedly)
    Platform: PC Windows 10
    Issue: I recently Built a new custom PC with Windows 10, and since then every time I try to play HITMAN, specifically the Marrakesh map, the game freezes at some point. It's never the same point, it doesn't seem to correspond to anything I do in game, at one point it froze on the menu after finishing the most recent Elusive target. It's not just the game that freezes either, the whole PC locks up and the only thing I can do is reboot the machine. I've tried other games, but only HITMAN seems to cause the freeze. I've tried DX11 and DX12, I've deleted and reinstalled the game, I haven't tried other maps, I just want to play this game, but I can't.

Quote Originally Posted by Spectre317 View Post
    Bug Name: Random Freeze
    Date/Time: July 3, 2016-present(repeatedly)
    Platform: PC Windows 10
    Issue: I recently Built a new custom PC with Windows 10, and since then every time I try to play HITMAN, specifically the Marrakesh map, the game freezes at some point. It's never the same point, it doesn't seem to correspond to anything I do in game, at one point it froze on the menu after finishing the most recent Elusive target. It's not just the game that freezes either, the whole PC locks up and the only thing I can do is reboot the machine. I've tried other games, but only HITMAN seems to cause the freeze. I've tried DX11 and DX12, I've deleted and reinstalled the game, I haven't tried other maps, I just want to play this game, but I can't.

Since it's a custom build, are you sure you have capable power supply for you GPU and it's getting enough voltage? Also, check if your GPU/CPU or anything else if it's not overheating, are all the coolers properly connected and functional?
    Try another resource heavy game, see if the problem persists.
    The way you're describing it, it looks more like a hardware issue tbh. Play something with high system requirements for couple of hours.
    Personally, I bet something is overheating. GPU most likely

Quote Originally Posted by Driber View Post
    Uhm, this is the official Hitman forum, you know.
    hi driber sorry to quote your answer from another poster but anyway, i posted a problem in this thread about hitman 2016 the floodlights are not shining its the floodlights that are connected to the generators they are not shining. did you look into that yet and do you know why that is happening? so far they are still not shining. the only ones that are shining are the cordless floodlights.

Quote Originally Posted by risingwest View Post
    hi driber sorry to quote your answer from another poster but anyway, i posted a problem in this thread about hitman 2016 the floodlights are not shining its the floodlights that are connected to the generators they are not shining. did you look into that yet and do you know why that is happening? so far they are still not shining. the only ones that are shining are the cordless floodlights.
    Hi risingwest. No problem I'm not a dev myself, though, so I can't answer your question. But if you reported the bug in this thread I'm sure it'll get to the devs' attention.

Bug name: Absolutely Ridiculous Prisoner AI
    Date/Time: since episode 3
    Platform: ALL
    Issue: Prisoner in episode 3 acting like a regular NPC. Totally idiotic. A cover over his head and he can still see???!!!! Also, if you subdue him, and he is found, he will die.. ????
    Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=48X7Zpe_ntg thanks to Star & Bear Gaming
    Last edited by jimbianco; 14th Jul 2016 at 02:35.

Quote Originally Posted by ProfessorHojo View Post
    In a effort to keep track of everything, please submit any bugs and glitches you find into this thread. It'll remain sticky and will make things easier for everyone involved in the feedback process as the season progresses. We'll be checking in regularly and updating as much as possible, but let us know how this process works for you too. All feedback is welcome

[/B]
    Bug Name: Vampire magician challenges such as chandelier Dalia and electric Victor are not keep mark as done
    Date/Time: every time I finish challenges it's appear done then disappear (even today on July)
    Issue: (Go into as much detail about the problem as you can)
    Link: (Please provide any useful links to examples of the bug/glitch)

There are still problems with challanges that remain unlocked for like 2 weeks. The biggest annoyance of that state of matter is that I cannot get my mastery items in Marrakeh. And what about rollback? There was 5th elusive during this "breakout" I do not wish to loose my rightfully claimed absolution suit. There are also few multiplied items in menu and vampire magicial outfit is able to be equipped in any mission which is weird.

When do we receive fix for this? Shouldn't it be important thing to do for you guys? To fix the problem asap?
    Last edited by MaksJ23PL; 9th Jul 2016 at 22:13. Reason: ortography

Quote Originally Posted by Mekis34 View Post
    I'm not so angry, but can't disagree with you. To reset everything (except elusive targets) doesn't sounds very difficult.
    On the previous page it was said by the devs that a reset was attempted. Did it change anything?
    Last edited by Driber; 14th Jul 2016 at 18:23. Reason: cleaning

Hey guys, just chiming in here. The reset did nothing for me either.

It would be nice to get a ETA or just a regular update on the fix, so I know when I can start playing the game again.

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Saberpro View Post
    Hey guys, just chiming in here. The reset did nothing for me either.

It would be nice to get a ETA or just a regular update on the fix, so I know when I can start playing the game again.

Thanks.
    Thanks for the feedback, Saberpro. It might also help the devs if you could give some additional details. See the first post of this thread
    Last edited by Driber; 14th Jul 2016 at 18:22. Reason: cleaning

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast