Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Bug Report Thread

Bug Name: Not cleaning overflow sinks correctly
    Date/Time: All the time since the last update (most recently 16/06 - 12:34)
    Platform: PC

Issue: Since the last update I have noticed that everyone who goes to clean a sink that has been overflowed will not do it correctly and will clean in two different stages. 1st they will come in turn off the taps but leave the water on the floor. If you overflow the sink again, they will leave the taps and clean the floor but when they stand up the taps automatically turn off.

Link: Both can be seen on this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eFuyRsfUdJM
    1st one at 25:38 and 2nd one at 30:55

Bug Name: Pacify not working, turn and fight.
    Date/Time: All the time (most recently 16/06 - 13:05
    Issue: I poison someone and they go to throw up in the loo. Every time I go to Pacify them (with nothing equipt) they are automaticly facing my and I have to fight them. This is mostly just annoying but if I am trying to not be seen for a challange etc then this always ruins it and I have to keep reloading untill it works right.

Bug Name: Second Floor Auction staff blinking
    Date/Time: June 14, 2016
    Platform: PS4 (also noticed same glitch while watching YouTube vids of other players)
    Issue: (2nd floor) In the long dark room adjacent to auction staff preparing food - Auction staff member blinks when subdued and taking outfit
    Link: posting video of the glitch. Please skip to approx. 1:25-1:30

Bug name: disappearing sabre
    Date: first noticed on June 15, could have been earlier.
    Platform:PS4
    Location USA
    Issue: Sabre disappears when used one time, dropped, or when unequipping, throwing coin, or using any other weapon. Can't drop it or it will disappear.

Bug Name:gone with a bang challenge Sareajo six #3
    Date:jun 18th 2016
    Platform PS4
    Location USA
    Issue: compleyed the extracter sareavjo six #3. Killed him with turret. Challenge doest register as completed. Neither does the same missions sient assassin
    Last edited by athlos23; 20th Jun 2016 at 02:46.

Bug Name: Poisoned food item not working as intended.
    Date/Time: 18/06/16
    Platform: PS4
    Issue: During the featured target "Extinction Event" in Marrakesh, poisoning the stack of dried bananas that the female target eats from in the market with rat poison picked up from within the level has no effect on the target when eaten. To be clear, using the vial of Emetic poison you can bring with you works fine, but rat poison from the level does not.

Bug Name: Lethal Injection Compromise / Making noise
    Date/Time: Discovered 20/06/16
    Platform: PS4
    Issue: I get compromised when killing people with the lethal injection (when not actually being spotted). Also, guards can hear it happening. I believe it should perform like the fibre wire, where even though the NPC makes a little noise, it's still 'silent' to nearby NPC's.
    Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qckHfY68tyY
    signature image

I would appreciate it if the developers could fix the bug concerning explosive devices like the remote explosive, the proximity mine, the breaching charge, and the audio distraction device. The NPC's will magically discover them even if they are well hidden behind couches. They can't see me hiding behind a couch but they can somehow see the bomb. This needs to be fixed pronto, we've been dealing with this bug ever since the game was released.

Bug Name: All challenges completed
    Date/Time: 2016.06.25
    I was playing Prologue mission Final Test trying to get all the challenges completed when suddenly it started prompting me with challenges completed from other missions which I haven't even played. It now shows me 227/228 challenge completion for ICA Facility and 227/257 for others (Paris, Sapienza, Marrakesh). I have only played ICA Facility missions and tried (and failed) one elusive target. What to do?
    Last edited by Mikkis; 25th Jun 2016 at 08:42. Reason: added subjects

Bug Name: All challenges completed
    Date/Time: 2016.06.25 about 11:00
    Issue: I started play Marrakesh as a soldier and in the top right corner I see that all challenges are done. One by one. Started from Paris which was still open, than all the others. Didn't wait for all. But now in menu I see that all are done. Even that elusive target half-pope in Sapienza is done and it's silent assassin. But I really know that I failed there and got killed.
    And now after 8 hours servers back online, but the mess is still here. And now I have blood money suit (10 elusive targets)
    Last edited by Mekis34; 25th Jun 2016 at 16:06.

Bug Name: Challenges auto completed
    Date/Time: 2016-06-25
    Issue: All of my challenges suddenly got completed, even from episode3 which i dont own and all of them got mixed up, for example the paris challenges also have completed challenges from sapienza and amrrakes and so on.

Bug Name: Auto-Complete All Challenges
    Date/Time: 25.6.2015 11:30 GMT+2
    Issue: I started the final part of The Gladwyn Simulacrum and suddenly all of the uncompleted challenges that I haven't completed started to complete by themselves. Even the ones that aren't achievable yet like Elusive Targets II. Upon completing those I received the Absolution and the Blood Money Suit just like that. Also the [REDACTED] ones had been completed. I got all of the Silent Assassin, Suit Only achievements as well as all of the Elusive Target achievements.
    Link: http://imgur.com/a/IRvwQ

Bug Name: Challenges auto completed
    Date: 2016-06-25

Many of my challenges have been completed without me doing anything after I wanted to play today...

Bug Name: Glitch causes nearly all of Challenges to unlock automatically
    Date/Time: 6/25/16 around 4 AM EST
    Issue: I was playing the first escalation mode in the Final Test level and when I exited the 4th level, I noticed that over 250 challenges had been unlocked, including Elusive Targets. I have only bought the game yesterday and I've only just started the Paris level. This is obviously some extreme glitch. Although it happened at that level, there are many others who have had this happen to them at different places. Thank you for taking the effort to develop this game and the time to read feedback.
    Link: http://steamcommunity.com/app/236870...5738192218881/
    I have also contacted the Hitman team via Twitter although I haven't gotten a response back

Hey folks! Just wanted to jump in and say thanks for keeping everything in the outlined format - this is super helpful to the team here! We'll try to post any fixed issues in this thread but we usually announce it first via our blog on the website.

Additionally, we know about the problem users are having with all the Challenges unlocking and are working on a fix. Please bear with us and good hunting, Agents!

Bug Name: Many challenges completed automatically across all locations.
    Date/Time: 6/26/16 11 PM PST
    Issue: Many challenges completed automatically across all locations. On Marrakesh in particular I am not able to get mastery level 20 because even though the challenges were unlocked, I did not receive and experience for any of them. Ultimately this is just a side note from the larger more important issue that the majority of the challenges were glitched and completed automatically. In the link I have provided I have highlighted first how the majority of challenges are completed even though I hadn't done them myself. I have also pointed out the fact that I am mastery level 1 on Marrakesh yet I have 55 challenges completed, all automatically, except 2.
    Link: http://imgur.com/pUMeo9G

Bug Name: Hiding Dead Bodies in Paris
    Date/Time: June 27th, 4:00pm Central
    Platform: PlayyStation 4
    Issue: while playing the escalation contract The Shapiro Omen, agent 47 is tasked with hiding dead bodies within 90 seconds or fail the mission. I tried dumping a security guard's body into the body of water to the left part of the mansion, but it only counted the dump as an elimination, it did not hide the body. Since I couldn't see the body, much less reach it, I was forced to restart the escalation run over. Is this truly how it is supposed to work?
    Link: None

Failed to fetch version information for the Hitman server??

Quote Originally Posted by ProfessorHojo View Post
    In a effort to keep track of everything, please submit any bugs and glitches you find into this thread. It'll remain sticky and will make things easier for everyone involved in the feedback process as the season progresses. We'll be checking in regularly and updating as much as possible, but let us know how this process works for you too. All feedback is welcome

Please submit reports in the following fashion:

Bug Name: Failed to fetch version information for the Hitman server??
    Date/Time: 29 June 2016 0:20am
    Platform: Xbox One
    Issue: Connection failed. unable to connect to the Hitman service. Failed to fetch version information for the Hitman server. Please check internet connection. (My internet connection was good and stable)
    Please fix the problem as soon as possible. I don't want to miss ET#5 due to this bug
    Link: (Please provide any useful links to examples of the bug/glitch)

Bug name: unable to contact to the HITMAN service.
    Date/time: 28 June 2016 19:42
    Platform: xbox one
    Issue: when trying to go online, shows message "uable to connect to HITMAN service. Failed to authorize your account with the HITMAN server. All saves and challenges are not available.

Quote Originally Posted by ultimatron2k View Post
    Bug name: unable to contact to the HITMAN service.
    Date/time: 28 June 2016 19:42
    Platform: xbox one
    Issue: when trying to go online, shows message "uable to connect to HITMAN service. Failed to authorize your account with the HITMAN server. All saves and challenges are not available.
    Time & Date- 19:30 28th June/Platform- Xbox One/Location- UK

Bug Name: Melee Combat makes character clip through door.
    Date/Time: Didn't take note at the time, didn't think I'd actually be posting bugs, but hey... I love Hitman so why not and I will do in the future.
    Platform: Xbox One
    I'm in UK, the bug can happen in most single doorways.
    Issue:
    When initiating melee when in close proximity of a door/doorway it results in your target clipping through the door... I have noticed it happen not just in doorways but has happened next to a chair (basement in paris, the guard sitting on his break in mess room... made him clip through the chair he sits on) but I didn't get video/screen shot of that but will try and recreate.

Recording Attached
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QZgN...ature=youtu.be

Bug Name: "Crime noticed" by people 2 rooms away and definitely not able to notice crime
    Date/Time: Today 29.06.2016
    Issue: Trying to get the silent assassin award in Paris, I first wanted to take out Dalia Margolis. After having waited for her to come in the bathroom, while having taken out the guard inside of that room beforehand, I tried taking out her assistant. However, even in the bathroom with doors closed, the crime gets noticed by people in the auction, which is weird, because they are far away. Trying it in the room of hers, where she should be with her assistant alone (as I took out the guard of that room), SHE doesn't recognize the crime, but random people outside and far away from that room. All that didn't happen before in any way.

Quote Originally Posted by FREAKINDARKO View Post
    Bug Name: Many challenges completed automatically across all locations.
    Date/Time: 6/26/16 11 PM PST
    Issue: Many challenges completed automatically across all locations. On Marrakesh in particular I am not able to get mastery level 20 because even though the challenges were unlocked, I did not receive and experience for any of them. Ultimately this is just a side note from the larger more important issue that the majority of the challenges were glitched and completed automatically. In the link I have provided I have highlighted first how the majority of challenges are completed even though I hadn't done them myself. I have also pointed out the fact that I am mastery level 1 on Marrakesh yet I have 55 challenges completed, all automatically, except 2.
    Link: http://imgur.com/pUMeo9G
    I still have this. For almost a week now. Is Square enix gonna do anything about this? I'ts no use playing now. If you have nothing to play for. Atleast say that you're working on it.

Quote Originally Posted by jimbianco View Post
    "almost a week"! What a tragedy. the HAVE said they are aware and are working on it, Hojo said it just below. How about playing just for the fun of it, til it's fixed?
    I for one don't want to go over 120 minutes of playtime so I can refund it if they never will get around fixing it. They have said they are working, but no ETA. I don't want it fixed in 6 months, I better of buying another game until then.
    All of this could've been easily prevented by storing at least save games on local machines or something. This always online stuff doesn't help in situations like this. I just want to reset my progress and start fresh. I've only completed the first tutorial boat level and now this. http://images.akamai.steamuserconten...0BC1F036C450D/ Look at all these challenges I didn't complete. How am I to enjoy the game? It's pointless now. What if they will never fix it?

Quote Originally Posted by morrae View Post
    I for one don't want to go over 120 minutes of playtime so I can refund it if they never will get around fixing it. They have said they are working, but no ETA. I don't want it fixed in 6 months, I better of buying another game until then.
    All of this could've been easily prevented by storing at least save games on local machines or something. This always online stuff doesn't help in situations like this. I just want to reset my progress and start fresh. I've only completed the first tutorial boat level and now this. http://images.akamai.steamuserconten...0BC1F036C450D/ Look at all these challenges I didn't complete. How am I to enjoy the game? It's pointless now. What if they will never fix it?
    We're working on a fix for this; you should expect to see something happen during next week to reset the challenges to non-completed. This was due to an unforeseen incident and not an underlying bug, so you shouldn't expect it to happen again either once they've been reset.

I understand it's a frustrating situation, but please understand that we want to make sure we don't break anything else when restoring the state of these challenges, so we're being extra careful and that takes time

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast