Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516 LastLast

Thread: Bug Report Thread

bugname: when you shoot beer bottles in paris there not making a loud crashing sound.
    platform pc
    location usa
    date/time today
    issue: if you wanna have fun and shoot the brown beer bottles with the silencer gun in the nightclub they are not making a loud realistic crashing sound.(actually they make no sound at all when you shoot the brown beer bottles!)no problems at all when you shoot any of the green beer bottles or any liquor bottles. only the brown beer bottles to the left of the bar on the side where the runway is. please fix this
    Last edited by risingwest; 6th Mar 2017 at 01:24.

Bug Name: AI scripting bug - npc going to wrong location for vomiting after being injected with emetic
    Date/Time: December 2016/ 8pm
    Platform: PC
    Issue: In contract ID #1-08-5456748-88 when injecting Toby Hicks with an emetic syringe in his bathroom he proceeds to go outside and vomit in the trash can (which is suppose to be off limits to the public) instead of vomiting in his own bathroom which is much closer (considering he is only 4 feet away from the toilet)!

Bug Name: concealing weapon behind back still gets spotted by guards
    Date/Time: March 7 2017/ 11pm
    Issue: When 47 has a weapon drawn and hides it behind his back the guards still get suspicious and blow 47's cover. Whats the point of hiding weapon behind your back when you still get spotted for holding a weapon? I noticed this in the escalation mission the adrian eclipse.

Exclamation

Want to report a heavy bug in a challenge.

Bug Name: Award is not displayed. Challenge: Get What You Wish For and The Bells Are Ringing in Sapziena
    Date/Time: Found at 6.3.2017 7:00 pm/ 19 Uhr Timezone UTC Berlin
    Platform: Pc
    Issue: Goal is killed, there is no message with challenge completed. Award is not displayed. The same problem with the fountain near the morgue by the church.

See Screenshot with the name of the Challenge.

bug name:electric strip not in front of shed anymore in paris and paris runway music issue
    date/time: not sure
    platform pc
    issue: did the game developers remove the electric strip in front of the shed in paris or is this a technical issue? its when you use the screw driver to mess with it then the person gets electrocuted. also, the loud runway music in paris gets low sometimes. thats not supposed to happen. and recently i noticed sometimes the loud long guns in paris sometimes get really low. meaning the sound gets low.

Bug: none, because Game crashes, when try to play first story mission in loading screen.
    System :Ps4
    issue:Game is unplayable because of crashes in loading screen.
    Date:8 March 2017
    Please fix it fast. It wasnt cheap.

there have been sound problems with that runway music since day one. It gets fixed, then broken, then fixed, and back to broken. Sometimes loud, sometimes not there at all, sometimes just right, sometimes cuts off midway through, it's a mess. Same thing with guns and especially explosions. I haven't noticed the missing strip, and to be honest don't really care. I've lost all interest.

Bug Name: Bonus missions not loading
    Date/Time: 13/03/2016 or 14/03/2016
    Platform: PlayStation 4
    Issue: I bought a hard copy of Hitman (Steelbook Edition) but only recently (either the 13/03/16 or 14/03/16)
    entered the promotion code to download the Requiem Blood Money Pack and the Bonus Missions
    (Landslide, The Icon & A House Built on the Sand) They both downloaded successfully, but the bonus
    missions wont load when i select them, the red loading screen comes up, but after that the screen
    goes black and the game freezes, when this happens i can still access the PS menu, but the mission
    doesn't load.
    The strange thing is that the Requiem Blood Money Pack must have worked because i have access
    to the Requiem white suit, the Pale Duck and the Silver Baller.
    Link: I have no links as i havn't found anyone else with this problem. Thanks.

Bug Name: Tutorial Escalation Challenge Not Unlocking
    Date/Time: 03/13/17
    Platform: Playstation 4
    Issue: I had all challenges at the ICA facility completed, including the escalation challenges, before an update a couple of days ago. After the update I no longer have the challenge for completing ten escalations, which means I don't have access to the SMG that is unlocked by completing it. I tried resetting both escalations and completing them each the full five times once again, and that still did not unlock the challenge, so something is bugged.
    Link: I'd post a picture but not sure how to get one off of my PS4.

Bug Name: Chinese subtitle problems
    Date/Time: 18 March 2017
    Issue: There's no subtitle for elusive targets, neither briefing videos nor in-game. This is annoying since there is a new elusive target we can play. Subtitles of some briefing videos and cinematic videos have timeline problem. Targets' name got no translate in briefing and in-game HUD. The translation quality of subtitles are good, but I hope you can test them more carefully.
    Link: N/A

Bug Name: (challenges not completing ICTA)
    Date/Time: (18 march at 1530)
    Platform: (Xbox One)
    Issue: (After having completed the escalation for the challenges on the Final test mission, its not giving me a score after finishing the mission. So my challenges for those mission are not showning as completed)
    Link: No link

Bug Name: Chinese subtitles problems
    Date/Time: 18 March 2017
    Issue:
    1.There are no subtitles for elusive targets, neither briefing videos nor in-game. This is annoying since there is a new elusive target we can play.
    2.Some briefing videos and cinematic videos' subtitles have timeline issue.
    3.Targets' name got no translated in briefing and in-game HUD.
    4.In "A House Built On Sand" briefing video, the line "Your destination is Marrakesh, Morocco." is missing.
    5.In "Landslide", target's name "Abiatti" has multiple translation.
    6.There could be more! I hope you can test Chinese subtitles more carefully.
    Link: N/A

Bug Name: Elusive Target 22 gave incorrect rewards
    Date/Time: March 19, 2017 7:33pm Eastern
    Platform: PC/Steam
    Issue: The Bookkeeper is my 5th "Silent Assassin" ranked Elusive Target. My second on Colorado. I should've gotten The Winter Suit, but I did not. I got the Absolution With Gloves suit and a second Tactical Suit With Hat.
    Link: http://imgur.com/a/T0Z6A

Your support team sent me a form letter and then closed my ticket, where can I get help?

Bug Name: Challenges not completing
    Date/Time: 23 March 2017
    Issue: On Professional difficulty, i cant get the challenges A Permanent Break and To Your Very Good Health in Paris, even though i followed all steps necessary and finished the mission after the kills.

Bug Name: Throwable items cannot be retrieved
    Date/Time: 24 March 2017

Can't pick up Mixtape 47 or ICA phone after turning it on, and placing it on the ground for the second time.
    Same thing applies to coins, crowbars etc etc.
    Last edited by Assassin_from_Roma; 25th Mar 2017 at 15:07.

Bug Name: Elusive Target Did Not Give Reward
    Date/Time: March 19, 2017
    Platform: PC/Steam
    Issue: The Bookkeeper was my 5th Silent Assassin ranked Elusive Target completion. I did not get the Winter Suit. Instead, I got a second copy of the Tactical Suit With Hat And Gloves.
    Link: =

Bug Name: Adrian Eclipse Sticky Pistol Auto Fail
    Date/Time: Happened twice today
    Platform: PS4
    Issue: When playing the final stage of the Adrian Eclipse escalation, after completing all tasks and exiting through the basement, the game will fail you for not having the pistol equipped during the exit cutscene even if I went into the cutscene with the pistol equipped. When you choose to restart from the fail menu, you cannot complete the mission as it identifies that both targets have been eliminated and it does not count down for the sticky pistol complication. On my third attempt I skipped the cutscene and I did not get an Auto Fail. Sticky Pistol should be turned off during exit scene.

Bug Name: "Pistol Was Not Equipped In Time" Glitch
    Date/Time: 03/26/2017 03:30 AM (Mountain Time)
    Issue: On The Adrian Eclipse, I'm running level 3 where you have to have the pistol equipped the whole time, with a seven second window to not have it. I've completed the mission 3 times already, with the game showing the exit animation. Each time, the game says “Pistol was not equipped in time”. I was holding the pistol when I exited the map.

Bug Name : Noticed kill bug in Marakesh.
    Date/Time : 27 March 2017 / 17:13 GMT+3
    Platform : PC
    Issue : Here's the route i took. I start as Food Vendor, immediately turn on the radio for the waiter to wake up and bring Zeldan's food to him. Then i go back to where i start, move past the stall, pass the 2 sentries that one guy is arguing with straight to Zeldan's food and use poison. Then i immediately go to the left side of the embassy to infiltrate(which is very close, just to the left of where i am), get in, knock out the guy who was looking at my way from behind with a crowbar, hide him and take his disguise. I then infiltrate inside the embassy get up the stairs in the entry hall by distracting the cops on the stairs, and get to the room with Cleaner disguise and Vacuum Cleaner. Now here's the problem, for speed reasons i would like to take Strandberg out on the ledge that looks to the Main Hall, the large room with the camera. I tried luring both Strandberg and the guard inside by dropping wench and took them out silently, i tried luring the guard first then took out strangberg while he was walking on that ledge. Whatever i tried i took them out silently and without notice,(unnoticed kill text was up the right side every time) and change to cleaners disguise and ran to the closest exit. When Zaydan finally eats his food and dies i immediately exit. But on the mission accomplished screen, it says someone has noticed me. No matter what i did, if i try to kill Strandberg near that ledge, same thing happens. But in one game, i waited so i could kill Strandberg in a different location. He eventually goes to the locked room in second floor after talking to Olivander.(its the room adjacent to the one with safe) When i kill him there and exit the area, game correctly grades "No noticed kills" and gives me my Silent Assassin. So i think there's a problem on the ledge looking at Main Hall, if Strandberg dies there, or in the room with Vacuum Cleaner, game will assume kill was noticed despite noone saw it and no alarms were raised.

Summary: Bizarre graphical glitches in Sapienza, both in regular and in the mission centered assassinating the director/star of a flim.

Date/Time: March 30th. Roughly 6 PM EST.

Issue: Bizzare graphical glitches. I have recorded videos and uploaded them to YouTube. This is the only game giving me this issue. My GPU is not overclocked. I also experienced this in the vanilla Sapienza mission (World of Tomorrow?) but did not record a video of it. I have tested no other missions.

Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6_eksrBG7ns and https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A5WHjLyaxZQ

Bug Name: no chinese subtitles for elusive target
    Date/Time: All the time
    Issue: (all the elusive target mission has no chinese subtitles)
    Link: (N/A)

Bug: Elephants Never Forget Achievement Not Unlocking

Come on guys... This is still out there... my last achievement for 100% There is no other way to obtain it unless you fix it... I don't want to join the elephants... and start crying...

Quote Originally Posted by tntiseverywere View Post
    Bug: Elephants Never Forget Achievement Not Unlocking
    Date/Time: 02 Nov 16
    Platform: Xbox One
    Issue: I completed I will cry if I want to challenge in game but the related achievement never popped !

This one is still out there. I'm only missing this one for 100% ! I unlocked the challenge but on the achievement... Any ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by Marci84 View Post
    Hi,

The other is the elephants never forget. I did this twice, I got the challenge (I will cry if I want to) immidiately on my first try, but I never got the achievement.

Please fix this! I go for 100% achievements.

Thanks!

Gamertag: Marci84

Bug Name: Paris Game Freeze / Crash
    Date/Time:1 April 2017
    Issue:

The game crashes on my pc every single time at a specific spot in Paris, otherwise the game runs fine.

Here are screenshots showing the spot. You go there and just stand for like 3-5 minutes at this spot (using DirectX12, AMD 7870 GPU, Driver 17.2.1). I can reproduce the crashing every single time by just standing there for couple of minutes and the game will 100% freeze/crash. If I dont go to this place I can play the game for hours.

Changing the graphics settings don't change anything.

http://imgur.com/a/jcYsj

http://imgur.com/a/o43pA

http://imgur.com/a/hDEkL

The last screenshot is the spot where the game always crashes. Use DX12, and just wait there for like 3-5 minutes, sometimes it takes only seconds, and see if the game crashes.

Edit: Vsync disabled (seems to trigger the freeze faster, not sure tho)
    Edit2: AMD Driver 17.2.1 (Pitcairn GPU)
    Last edited by 47Chambers; 3rd Apr 2017 at 20:39.

EDIT: ignore this bug report, the wrong target card is fixed once the contract creation is finished. It just seems to be a minor bug during creating.
    Last edited by Urben168; 8th Apr 2017 at 18:04.

Bug Name: The legshot does not work.
    Date/Time: Noticed on April 9th at about 22:00
    Platform: PS4
    Issue: I noticed this playing a featured contract "Tunnel snakes rule!!". Shooting a target in the leg and then throwing a lethal melee item and thus killing the target, gives a noticed kill. This does not happen on PC. Youtube videos exist to prove it. Please fix this. Thanks!

Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516 LastLast