Thread: Streaming a first-time FFXII (IZJS) playthrough, starting tomorrow!

Streaming a first-time FFXII (IZJS) playthrough, starting tomorrow!

Smile Streaming a first-time FFXII (IZJS) playthrough, starting tomorrow!

Hey guys! I have a soft spot for FFXII, but I had never played the International Zodiac version. I'm starting a whole new playthrough that will be streamed start-to-finish, almost every day.

It's not going to be a speedrun or hardcore expert experience, totally casual from someone who just likes FFXII and wanted to try the jobs and all the cool stuff in the international version.

Any tips or advice would be totally welcome, as I said I'm not an expert, I just enjoy the game. I know some people like to watch casual play, so I figured I would share my endeavor.

I have a good mic, webcam, overlay/layout, and video quality. I look forward to chatting about the game with viewers!

Oh, and... HD remaster hype!

My channel is: twitch.tv/heinz92

Starting at - 2:00 PM, Eastern Time (Tuesday, June 7th)

My only advice is this: play the game as you see fit, at your own pace, it’s your gaming experience, not someone else’s; avoid those who say that only their way to play is the correct one and brand whoever thinks differently as unworthy.

Never discuss with idiots: they drag you to their level and beat you because of their experience in the matter.

Originally Posted by HeartOfLion
    My only advice is this: play the game as you see fit, at your own pace, it’s your gaming experience, not someone else’s; avoid those who say that only their way to play is the correct one and brand whoever thinks differently as unworthy.

Never discuss with idiots: they drag you to their level and beat you because of their experience in the matter.
    I agree. For example, some people wanted me to farm Dustia but I didn't want to do that in this playthrough. I also like to watch all the cutscenes and read all the text, even if not everyone likes that. I'm just having a good time, the first 2 days were a lot of fun.

Thankfully, not many idiots watching and trying to backseat game, mostly just helpful suggestions!

I know about Dustia.

If there’s a flaw in this game is the fact you have to grind to face certain bosses/dungeons, especially when you have to maul Zodiark: I found I needed to gain 20 more levels of experience than those required to kill the final boss, just to reach that damn esper.

I hate grinding.

But wait until your first summoning: this version put the word summon to a new level of fun.
    Last edited by HeartOfLion; 9th Jun 2016 at 20:09.