Thread: History abhors...Well, this series, apparently. :(

History abhors...Well, this series, apparently. :(

History abhors...Well, this series, apparently. :(

Had a few good final matches. Spent some time roaming the maps in Noscam. Spent many days, including today, archiving much of Nosgoth's visuals and text (hundreds of files, turns out) so it won't be lost to oblivion. All in all, a decent way to put things to rest.

Hopefully LoK returns again someday soon. If not, hopefully all of its fan works go well.

Until then, I'll possibly see a few of you in other games. And hopefully many of you in the Nosgoth group on Facebook, or the eventual website born of all the assets and tidbits we vulture-picked off Nosgoth's corpse together.

And for the rest of you, I leave you with this fitting screenshot, the very last I saw of Nosgoth before it ended for good:

After the forum goes down, I can be found on Steam, Twitter, and Facebook.

Beautiful screen, i'll even save it.

Hope to cya in the next LoK Ygdrasel.

Originally Posted by ParadoxicalOmen
    Beautiful screen, i'll even save it.

Hope to cya in the next LoK Ygdrasel.
    Well, hopefully it won't be so long that the next LoK is out. :P Me, I'm just putting my faith in fan works until something else happens. My own are still going as well as the big known ones.

I saved a bunch of Crucible shots (mostly the various Turelim statues - egotistical bastard, Turel) and a bunch of visual icon assets, 360-degree-shots of skins, animations and such. About 200 tidbits of descriptive/flavor text. Still got some 280 files to sort through.

Got this crazy-close-up of Turel: http://i.imgur.com/yK6QC9o.png

And if you need a wallpaper, ended up with a great centered shot of the Silenced Cathedral looming at the outskirts:
    Last edited by Ygdrasel; 1st Jun 2016 at 23:02.

Originally Posted by Ygdrasel
    Well, hopefully it won't be so long that the next LoK is out. :P Me, I'm just putting my faith in fan works until something else happens. My own are still going as well as the big known ones.
    I have much faith in Raina's (& co) Soul Revenant...they are developing at a very nice pace, and it's looking pretty awesome (If you read this Raina, give us a demo if possible...those screens and models are so teasing ).

Sadly Blood Omnicide always has been developing at a slow pace, it will probably be finished by 2030...and Dark Renaissance has gone silent for a long while too

I saved a bunch of Crucible shots (mostly the various Turelim statues - egotistical bastard, Turel) and a bunch of visual icon assets, 360-degree-shots of skins, animations and such. About 200 tidbits of descriptive/flavor text. Still got some 280 files to sort through.
    Not as egotistical as Raziel xD

Damn, i never gave this the proper attention...it's pretty cool.

And if you need a wallpaper, ended up with a great centered shot of the Silenced Cathedral looming at the outskirts:
    Thanks, this one is even better than the last

Originally Posted by ParadoxicalOmen
    I have much faith in Raina's (& co) Soul Revenant...they are developing at a very nice pace, and it's looking pretty awesome (If you read this Raina, give us a demo if possible...those screens and models are so teasing ).

Sadly Blood Omnicide always has been developing at a slow pace, it will probably be finished by 2030...and Dark Renaissance has gone silent for a long while too

Not as egotistical as Raziel xD

I dunno, Raz just had the one statue. And those weird faces carved up top but those don't even look like him. XD

And I've got all faith in Raina and Co. The teasing is killing me though. :P
    You should stick around the Facebook group anyhow, still some decent talk to be had around there.

And yeah, I never noticed the Turel by the Smokestack before...But it figures. XD

[/IMG]
    321*fangirl*
    OMG Turel!!!!!!! <3 you so much!

I think the other statues like mentioned were just supposed to be random Turelim卻o technically he only has one statue too - like Raz...I think they were all as bad as each other.

Originally Posted by lucinvampire
    I think the other statues like mentioned were just supposed to be random Turelim…so technically he only has one statue too - like Raz...I think they were all as bad as each other.
    True...although i feel Rahab was the only one that wasn't an egomaniac

3…2…1…*fangirl*
    OMG Turel!!!!!!! <3 you so much!

I think the other statues like mentioned were just supposed to be random Turelim…so technically he only has one statue too - like Raz...I think they were all as bad as each other.
    Yes, but Turel's ego extended to his overall clan hence the statues.

Raziel and Melchiah were vain.
    Turel and Dumah were proud.
    Zephon, paranoid of the lot.
    Rahab...Kinda chill. XD

Raziel and Melchiah were vain.
    Turel and Dumah were proud.
    Zephon, paranoid of the lot.
    Rahab...Kinda chill. XD
    Yep, good sum up there...though I just get a picture in my head of Rahab sitting on a lilo at the pool with a blood cocktail in his hand.

Yep, good sum up there...though I just get a picture in my head of Rahab sitting on a lilo at the pool with a blood cocktail in his hand.
    Draw it!
    "If events are matched closely enough to course, they have a way of restructuring themselves to familiar outcomes." ~ Scorpius, Farscape

Originally Posted by Vampmaster
    Draw it!
    Challenge accepted

Challenge accepted
    Splendid