Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 101617181920

Thread: Featured Contracts Submission Thread

Platform: Xbox One
    User: Ed ll3
    Title: Assault on Gelateria 13
    Contract ID: 3-03-0781758-88

Assault on Gelateria 13

47! Intercepted messages suggest the Listerians are planning an imminent revenge attack on Sapienza!! The recent failed invasion of Bella Gelateria was intended to create a permanent 13th base on Earth, and be the jewel in their Gelateria portfolio. Angered, the alien clan are about to unleash a toxic cloud over the town's inhabitants. Dairy-based communications from the harbour, funnelled through human conspirator Girolamo Giombi, indicate 7 minutes, 7 minutes only is all we can spare before the assault commences. Dress with care, 47. I will leave you to prepare.

User: Ed ll3
    Title: Push It
    Contract ID: 3-03-5450666-88

Push It

A Gassy Contract

Platform: PS4
    User: Diamondman27420
    Title: A Gassy Contract
    Description: Crystal Dawn have asked you to eliminate 5 ex-members of their group. Your Suit would be preferred.

For this contract you must eliminate: Nails, Nicholas Laurent, The Curator, John Maverick and a stationary mortician who is taking pictures of a dead body. You must eliminate ALL targets with an accidental explosion in your SUIT. You may switch disguise before you kill the targets. Suit only is a challenge since Nicholas doesn't come out the hospital unless your a pilot. PS: Notify me if this contract ever becomes featured

Contract ID: 2-10-6248410-57

Platform: PC
    User: El Grando Spoonio
    Title: Hatchet man
    Description: Kill 3 people in villa Caruso in your suit with a hatchet
    Contract ID: 1-03-2479770-57

User: Visceral
    Title: Romeo & Juliet
    Description: Kill two lovers who have been embezzling against Marco Abbiati.
    Contract ID: 1-04-2822433-81

User: plutoxpiratez
    Title: Crowbar and the Todd Brothers
    Description: I put a lot more work into this contract than I do with some of my others and I hope you can appreciate it. I really do think it's pretty good.
    ID: 2-08-2271334-63

(I have already made this exact request, but I didn't send a picture.)

User: plutoxpiratez
    Title: Crowbar and the Todd Brothers
    Description: This contract involves people to think hard. I have made one target quite to trick the player into thinking that's how this was going to be, but it was exact opposite.

[IMG]HITMAN™_20170602221559[/IMG]

Hello there. Long time Hitman fan, aspiring game designer, and current job-seeker, so Im also hoping these contracts might serve as some sort of IP-related makeshift resume...who knows, weirder things have happened, right?

So anyway Ive created, lemme count....11 contracts thus far. 10 of which I am submitting. 1 of these submissions slipped by without a name due to my error...I will include its current default name AND the title I intended to give it.

Here goes~

1: SpiderWare Protocol - Target: Hoffman
    Bangkok, Thailand
    Briefing: Hello 47. A grey level contract has been issued on an Alexander Hoffman. Apparently Mr. Hoffman is responsible for the theft of a rather valuable piece of software code. He has flown to Bangkok, Thailand, where he has taken refuge at the Himmapan Hotel, where he is expected to meet with a buyer at any time. Our client, a representative for SpiderWare Inc. has agreed to your standard fee, and agreed to pay out double in the event that you recover their property, unlikely as that may be. You are to eliminate the target regardless. Best of luck.

2: SpiderWare Protocol - Target: Kay
    Colorado, USA
    Briefing: Hello again, 47. Another contract from our client at SpiderWare. It seems we only just missed the transaction that sent their property back across the globe to Colorado. It was purchased by an Isaac kay, black hat hacker working for a paramilitary separatist outfit based out of an old apricot farm. Our client has elected to have you handle this situation to it's inevitable conclusion, as they were considerably impressed with your performance in Thailand. Best of luck, as usual.

3: SpiderWare Protocol - Target: Mendola
    Marrakesh, Morocco [A House Built on Sand]
    Briefing: Hello, 47. Our client at SpiderWare has traced their software to a mobile device owned by a Matthieu Mendola. Mr. Mendola has combined the clients property with code of his own, allowing it to be copied and distributed worldwide. SpiderWare has appointed a recovery agent to pose as a buyer. His codename on the assignment is Kong. A meeting has been arranged to give you a clean shot at the target. Kong is NOT to be harmed. The hit MUST occur during the meeting in order for Kong to retrieve the device. Good luck.

4: SpiderWare Protocol - Target: Cuoco
    Sapienza, Italy [Landslide]
    Briefing: Hello, 47. SpiderWare was most pleased with your work in Marrakesh. Unfortunately, Mendola was more clever than our client anticipated. Several copies of their now augmented code were set to pass onto their respective buyers pending a failed login on Mendola's device. The first copy has been traced to Sapienza, Italy, where it is being used to rig local elections. Prime target is Cristiano Cuoco, but to make the hit seem politicially motivated, the politician whose campaign he manages, Marco Abiatti, has also been cleared for engagement. The client's code is being hosted on the same computer used to run surveillance in the area. Destroy it.

5: SpiderWare Protocol - Target: Donovan
    Paris, France
    Briefing: Hello again, 47. Another copy of SpiderWare's code has surfaced in Paris, France. Apparently it is being used to mask digital transactions being made by high-profile individuals attending a black-market auction being held undercover of this year's Sanguine Fashion Premiere. Prime target is Kurt Donovan, who purchased the stolen software most likely in an attempt to impress his employers. Our client suspects he hosts his copy of the code on his phone. Be sure that you retrieve it. A third copy of the code is also among the items up for bid. Our client wants the buyer eliminated, but their death MUST appear to be the result of an accident. Good luck.

6: SpiderWare Protocol - Target: Nakamura
    Hokkaido, Japan
    Briefing: Hello again, 47. The final copy of SpiderWare's code has surfaced in the remote mountain ranges of Japan. Apparently it has been integrated into an AI used to operate and maintain a highly sophisticated hospital that caters exclusively to the global elite. Your target is Akira Nakamura, Hospital Director. He works very closely with the facility's AI, which you MUST also destroy in order to wipe all traces of our client's property. Let's wrap this up with a nice bow,47. Its what theyve paid for, afterall.

7: HexaCore Initiative - Target: Barat
    Bangkok, Thailand
    Briefing: Hello, 47. A green level contract has been issued on a Dexy Barat, top-line career maker in the global entertainment industry. Our client, a representative working for HexaCore Media Group, has agreed to your fee, so here we go. The target MUST appear to have died in an accident. Our client also wants any and all contents of the target's personal room safe. They were referred to us by SpiderWare, 47, so they are expecting a certain quality of... elegance. Im sure you are willing to oblige. Best of luck, as usual.

8: HexaCore Initiative - Target: LaCoeur
    Paris, France
    Briefing: Hello, 47. Weve received another contract from our client at HexaCore. Your target is Lindsey LaCoeur, travelling correspondent for a network owned by HexaCore. Since terminating her employment in the traditional sense would cost our client more money than they are willing to spend, they have elected to have you handle the situation in their stead. For legal reasons, the target MUST appear to have died in an accident. Secondary target is an Oceanne Bisson, correspondent for a rival network under the same ownership. She has been cleared for engagement to divert suspicion. Unfortunately we were unable to establish any cover for you on such short notice, but Im sure you will find what you need. Best of luck.

9: HexaCore Initiative - Target: Milani
    Sapienza, Italy [The Icon]
    Briefing: Hello again, 47. HexaCore requires you in Sapienza, Italy, on set of the upcoming Dino Bosco film. Your target is Doroteo Milani, photography director for the film. Apparently he quit a job with HexaCore, leaving them holding the bill on an unfinishable project. His death MUST appear accidental. Dino Bosco has been cleared for engagement as well. In order to absorb media focus his death MUST appear to be the result of a drug overdose. Best of luck, 47.

10: CIA SUBCONTRACT: PRIORITY - KONG
    Marrakesh, Morocco [A House Built on Sand]
    Briefing: Hello again. One of our intelligence assets has been marked expendable. Priority is Kong. His security attache is also cleared for engagement. Infiltrate as necessary. Avoid ANY civilian casualties.

Most of these missions include an opprtunity to insert object interaction/retrieval conditions...but you guys would have more control over that than I. I hope to see one of my contracts in the Featured section someday soon. Get @ me with job offers too. Id really like to work on the HITMAN project. ..especially considering Im working on cracking the Multiplayer code for Hitman.

Platform: Xbox one

Contact name: Last Rites

Contract ID 3-03-1610549-73

User:BigGreasyTurd

Description:These 5 Deplorable souls have committed a grave sin,punish them without mercy in the method of your choosing. Make them suffer,good luck 47.

Contact name: Rooftop Killing

Contract ID: 3-07-7690161-73

Description: Eliminate all targets with the method of your choosing,wearing only your suit. Hide all bodies and do not get spotted,good luck 47!

Contact name: Due Diligence

Contract ID: 3-02-4446771-73

Description: Good day 47 a well known client of ours has recently found out that auctioneer Nicolas Frank, has been embezzling millions from unsuspecting bidders. Make him pay for his transgressions,good luck 47.

There is a plot to expose Abiatti's corruption at a public fundraising event for his Mayoral campaign. He has called upon the best agent that the ICA have to protect his reputation from being besmirched.

XB1
    3-04-4932831-09
    ILikeGAMESish
    Backstage Pass
    Landslide, Sapienza

Good evening, 47. Marco Abiatti and his campaign team have been informed of a plot to embarass him or otherwise sabotage his campaign to become mayor. Surviellance has intercepted communications, from five individuals who are working backstage as part of the festival, which suggests damning evidence of corruption has been found. Your task is to eliminate these targets as quickly as possible to prevent this evidence being leaked. Good luck, 47.

Congrats IO on becoming an independent studio!

I wanted to try one last time for getting a contract featured. I think these three are very challenging and the Hitman community will like them:

User: Stoiker Kalei
    Briefing: Take on the persona of a serial killer by eliminating each victim in the exact same way. Use whatever tricks are at your disposal to do so and then escape, avoiding collateral damage as much is necessary. Happy hunting.

Title: "Killing Serially" (Paris)
    Contract ID: 1-02-2275523-59
    Targets: Alex Vladimir, Irene Obstacle, Lindsey La Coeur

Title: "Killing Serially" (Sapienza)
    Contract ID: 1-03-7196364-59
    Targets: Chiara Balbo, Cristina Dionisi, Silvia Masullo

Title: "Killing Serially" (Bangkok)
    Contract ID: 1-08-6595808-59
    Targets: Roxana Franklin, Heidi Santoro, Victoria Cole

Thanks again!

User: CHAOS_AGENT_45
    Title: BLACK MAGIC MARKSMAN
    Contract ID: 2-02-0621174-94
    Description:
    This contract is made with lot of passion and is well tested and planned. All targets can be shoot from the vampire magician room by using car alarms and chandelier drop. It´s possible to use the Lancer or a silenced Sniper Rifle to get silent assassin. I would call it “The Perfect Cover” of Paris. I think the community will have a lot of fun with this one.

Contract Trailer:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vlLqAUFRzOk?version=3&showinfo=0&iv_load_policy=3&rel=0">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vlLqAUFRzOk?version=3&showinfo=0&iv_load_policy=3&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390">

Thank you Travis
    Last edited by CHAOS_AGENT_45; 17th Jun 2017 at 23:31.

User: Quine
    Title: Plywood and Paste
    Contract ID: 1-01-3435152-68

Now that the ICA Facility is free, I think there should be more ICA Facility featured contracts. Especially ones aimed at new players that showcase interesting gameplay elements.

I made this one a while back... you have to take out four targets in accidents. Players need to discover that they can shoot the lights in order to get them to fall on targets, and then time their shots to make the lights fall on soldiers as they drag away previous bodies in bodybags.

These contracts are not mine. I am submitting them for a friend known as SnakeGun on HitmanForum and Xbox, and since it is his birthday today I thought it would be nice to put his contracts in with a chance of getting featured �� So here's his best ones.

User: Snake1Gun
    Title: Room Service
    Contract ID: 3-08-6181965-36
    Description:

This contract is a fun, good flow contract based in the upper floors of the hotel. It is a nice puzzle to get a fast time or a leisurely contract if you are just playing it as 47 would. Definitely a personal favourite of mine.

User: Snake1Gun
    Title: Hell's Kitchen
    Contract ID: 3-08-4704728-36
    Description:

This contract is a fast flowing any method contract based in the Bangkok kitchen area. The community has shown these quick, enjoyable contracts are a favourite and it is also a good basis for some cleaver kills if you want some style points.

My dude, mendietinha, from the other hitman forums would love to get one of his contracts featured. Make it happen, Travis. 👍

Love is in the Air: 1-04-0947034-49

Winter is Coming 1-10-7457456-49

Look, Daniel! Sheikh is Nice! 1-02-7146072-49
    signature image

User: theWizard
    Title: You are Fired!
    Contract ID: 1-10-1910558-28
    Description:

User: Silverballer550
    Title: Psychological Shift
    Contract ID: 3-06-5917855-41
    Description:

Another suit only contract in Marrakesh this time. The consulate target is hard to get to and stealth in the consulate is really fun in your suit, while the school target has a fun route attached to him to kill him. A great contract that will be a favourite of roleplayers and methodical strategists.

Title: Please Knock Before Entry
    Contract ID: 3-08-1653417-41
    Description:

This is a unique puzzle contract set in Bangkok. It involves using mixtape lures, an unorthodox, think outside the box solution, and is a great thinker. It also pays tribute to the discovery of the mixtape lure to bring the Veteran into Jackie Carrington's room.

Title: Blood and Muscle
    Contract ID: 3-07-8361661-41
    Description:

This one is a good all-rounder, similar to my last featured contract that was highly praised, 'You Only Die Twice'. It is freeform, allowing for lots of creativity, and the story may bring some Absolution flashbacks.

Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 101617181920