Page 19 of 21 FirstFirst ... 915161718192021 LastLast

Thread: Featured Contracts Submission Thread

I'm really pleased with how this contract turned out. One target is practically stationary, can easily be lured to a good kill spot, but she will spot you trespassing in your suit. The other two targets don't care if you're wearing a suit, they move around, and the timing of their movement makes it really challenging. The number of approaches seem immense.

Title: Suits You, Sir
    Contract ID: 3-02-3858442-05 (Xbox)

A rival fashion house, "Suits You, Sir", have issued a contract against Sebastian Sato, his right hand woman and ideas lady, Agatha, and his daughter and sole heir, Amedee. It is essential that all traces of his outdated fashion ideas are killed along with him and the only other two who might continue his legacy. Good hunting, 47.

Platform: PS4
    User: gsaurus_rex
    Title: I Sheikh You Not
    Description: Justin served 47 cold soup once, 'nuff said. A deceptively simple contract that will have you aching for a high score.
    Contract ID: 2-0209170613-97

Platform: PC

User: Niobium

Title: Going Undercover

Description: Everytime you kill a target, you take their disguise and move on to the next target.

Also, you are encouraged to start out undercover, so you can start as a gardener, mansion guard, cook, or lab technician. You are able to kill one of the targets (without having your score penalized) no matter what starting disguise you choose, but you must change your disguise once you do so and move on to the next. I believe this allows for a good variety of playthroughs.

Pick me because I've never been chosen before

Contract ID: 1-03-6928585-08

Good morning 47. Your targets are four professional weapon smugglers, who sell weapons to terrorists. They are currently working at the mansion of Silvio Caruso, a brilliant bioengineer. Our client, who wishes to be anonymous, believes they are working undercover to steal a biological weapon in Silvio's underground lab and sell it to the highest bidder, so they must be eliminated. Our client will pay a bonus if you complete the kill conditions as requested.

Good hunting.

-Diana Burnwood, ICA

Last edited by Niobium_47; 21st May 2017 at 01:59.

Platform: (PC)
    User: Iffy
    Title: Mansion Murder Mystery

Contract ID: 1-03-5898653-43

Contract name: Windows are dangerous
    ID: 1-09-7148221-46
    User: o_O

Platform: PC
    User: Iffy
    Title: Mansion Murder Mystery
    Description:
    Contract ID: 1-03-5898653-43

Platform: Xbox One
    User: Spodey
    Title: Lessons in Aviation
    Contract ID: 3-10-9861218-83
    Description: Fun puzzle contract built on an interesting premise. Jason Portman must be killed with a fall accident in the Pilot disguise. Due to Portman's limited route, this can be tricky and slow to pull off if you do not know what to do, but once you have the hang of it, optimising your route is a lot of fun. I think this is a fun contract to compete with friends on, and players on other platforms have already expressed this by recreating it.

User: Spodeq
    [B]Description:[B] This is a fun puzzle contract built on an interesting premise: Kill Jason Portman with a fall as the Pilot. While figuring out how to do this on the first try is enjoyable, it's also fun to optimise your route once you know what to do. Players on other platforms have already expressed their interest in this contract by recreating it, and I think it'd be good to see what the wider community thinks of it.

Title: Discharged
    Contract ID: 3-06-6273252-83
    Description An easy any/any contract with multiple solutions and lots of room for optimisation. Four soldiers in the school must be killed, but how they're taken out is left up to the player. The last any/any contract I made, Cleaning House, was thoroughly enjoyed by the community and I think Discharged would be a good addition to the next batch of featured contracts.

Description: A fun puzzle contract based on Jason Portman, the Pilot disguise, and long falls. Many different ways to complete this, but which is the quickest?

Didn't submissed something for long, so here are quite a few. As a top priority for me for... well obvious reasons, this one is my favourite:

Speer-Eric's withdrawal - ID: 1-10-7669653-67
    Hokkaido contract - Speed-type - by Urben

########################
    ########################

That being posted, also considere these ones:

La Femme Fatale - ID: 1-06-3723831-67
    Marrakesh at day - Puzzle-type - by Urben

_____

Silver Lining - ID: 1-06-1736128-67
    Marrakesh at day - Speed/Puzzle-type - by Urben

_____

Spearfishing - ID: 1-03-0390790-67
    Sapienza at day - Puzzle-type - by Urben

_____

Bodywork - ID: 1-09-2581750-67
    Colorado - Chaos-type - by Urben

_____

Friends got your back - ID: 1-04-1267936-67
    Sapienza at evening - Puzzle-type - by Urben

_____

And these two are sniper ones. I considered them as hard and tricky, but was already proven otherwise. Thanks fgkfw!

Burton gets hurt on TV - ID: 1-08-5477487-67
    Bangkok - Sniper-type - by Urben

_____

Doppia Porta - ID: 1-10-5358364-67
    Hokkaido - Sniper-type - by Urben
    Last edited by Urben168; 3rd Jul 2017 at 20:11.

Smile

User: Silverballer550
    Title: Les Impardonnables
    Description:

This contract is definitely one of my best so far. It utilises 4 targets from hard to reach places of the map (all Suit only), but still has good flow and plenty of routes to complete it. It was played by many people on Hitman Foruk and received very positive feedback, and is certainly one of my best contracts so far. Would definitely be a great featured.
    Contract ID: 3-02-0337518-41
    Last edited by Silverballer99; 24th May 2017 at 18:41. Reason: Added ID

Title: The Downfall Of Delle Marche
    Description:

A quick and easy puzzle contract set in Landslide. A two step puzzle: the first problem is getting him off the stage, while the second involves luring him to a high up area. Can be done in a very short time , and is still very much speedrunnable.
    ID: 3-04-2767650-41

Platform: (PS4)
    User: F4ck_y4ll
    Title: Animal Kingdom
    Description: Smurf and her notorious sons, Pope, Barry, & Craig, are in Sapienza plotting yet another multi-million dollar heist. Our client, Marco Abiatti, has hired us to forgive these heathens of their sins...
    Contract ID: 2-04-0371478-78

ANIMAL KINGDOM

Platform: (PS4)
    User: F4ck_y4ll
    Title: Animal Kingdom
    Description: Smurf and her notorious sons, Pope, Barry, & Craig, are in Sapienza plotting yet another multi-million dollar heist. Our client, Marco Abiatti, has hired us to forgive these heathens of their sins...
    Contract ID: 2-04-0371478-78

Title: You Only Die Twice
    Description:

This contract is a freeform contract I made where I wanted to test if I could make a contract that felt as if it could be the actual mission. I think I came relatively close, obviously not as many opportunities but close to a level from Hitman 2 maybe. Certainly would be great fun for anyone playing.
    Contract ID: 3-02-9981269-41

The Little Shop of Horror

User: xGURUx83
    Title: The Little Shop of Horror
    Contract ID: 2-07-9477471-27

Last edited by Drecito2000; 25th May 2017 at 02:30.

Window of Opportunity

I think this contract should be featured because its a very well thought out contract,which I put in countless of hours putting together,from the targets I choose,to the routes you can take,and multiple ways you can kill your targets.plus it got a nice theme and story to go along with it which kinda give u a little hint for the contract.You have four targets you must eliminate,i choose suit for disguise to give players a little challenge,but I left players with some freedom also with any method kill so they can be creative as well,I think this is one of my finest contracts so I hope yall give it a try and I hope yall enjoy it.I hope to see it featured so my friends and community can enjoy it as well thanks.

Title: Window of Opportunity
    Contract ID: 2-03-5991712-27

The Kiss of Death

Title: The Kiss of Death
    Contract ID: 2-08-5659478-27

Three Great Contracts

Hey Travis! Thanks for posting my contract last month, I really appreciate it! Here are three contracts from my friend, on PS4. He is an excellent player and makes great contracts. Any of them are worthy of featured status, as they are very fun to play. Thanks for the consideration and take care!

User: anthonyvilla328 (Please credit as SpeedsterRunner214)
    Title: Prevent the Sabotage
    Description: see picture
    Contract ID: 2-04-0046672-88

Title: A Movie Production
    Contract ID: 2-05-2665187-88

Title: An Unfortunate Accident
    Contract ID: 2-07-2973524-88

Lightbulb Yumi Sushi Chain!

Yumi Sushi Chain!

A puzzle-style contract, requiring you to find all of the consumable poisons on the level...

User: JetBlackIris
    Title: Yumi Sushi Chain!
    Description:

Our clinic's world-renowned Romanian chef sources all of his ingredients locally, from across Hokkaido, for a mouth-watering culinary experience that's sure to leave the tastebuds tingling!

(Targets: Angelina Kleiner, Ray Miller, Satoyo Takano, Paula Ungar)

Contract ID: 2-10-7301764-49

Cool The Lang Kiss Goodnight

The Lang Kiss Goodnight

One of the most different contracts I've created, The Lang Kiss Goodnight is all about the immersive experience. While the contract in and of itself is not difficult to pull off, fulfilling it under the specifications of the description is quite challenging. The contract requires something that almost no contracts created by other users utilize: patience. Getting the sniper rifle and getting up to the loft is easy. But then... there's the waiting. And waiting. And waiting. And when Lang does finally walk the catwalk, the agent has a small window to take her out and then get out of there.

This one is not about ratings, or speedrunning, it is all about the Hitman experience. And, I might add, perhaps the best title I've ever come up with

Title: The Lang Kiss Goodnight
    Contract ID: 2-02-5068664-49
    Description:

Your target is the world-famous supermodel Madison Lang. You are to assonate her publicly, as she walks the catwalk at the Sanguine fall fashion show.

Lang is scheduled to go on last, so find a perch and get comfortable. Patience is a virtue on this assignment.

Diana.

(Targets: Madison Lang)

Rolleyes Roof with a View

Roof with a View

A community fave - it's difficult to come up with fresh ideas for ICA Facility, but this imagines how things might have played out differently in story mode:

Title: Roof with a View
    Contract ID: 2-01-3758245-49
    Description:

It's the final test 47, and training director Erich Soders has stacked the deck against you, adding an extra platoon of rooftop guards to make the mission even harder. These guards were not in the original Cuban mission.

Well, let's teach him a lesson. Actors aren't supposed to get hurt in ICA tests - the bullets are paintballs, etc. But in addition to taking out Knight, I want you to kill the rooftop platoon - for real.

Throwing them off the roof should send Soders a message he'll remember.

Diana.

(Targets: Jasper Knight, Alex Mironov, Leo Kazantsev, Yuri Abdulov, Luke Yuriev)

Cool Crouching Ninja, Hidden Hitman

Crouching Ninja, Hidden Hitman

A favourite among the Hitman community - and maybe the best contract I've created yet. This Hokkaido hit features a bit of misdirection More than one user has messaged me asking where the hell they can find the ninja outfit on the level. Great for stealth, great for speed running... includes a haiku, and the title, of course, is a reference to an all-time Asian classic.

Title: Crouching Ninja, Hidden Hitman
    Contract ID: 2-10-3205661-49
    Description:

Like the winter wind,
    beware of the bald dragon,
    bearing rope of steel.

(Targets: Sakio Miyazawa, Akira Nakamura)

User: Ed ll3
    Title: Sayonara!
    Contract ID: 3-10-5564629-88

Sayonara!

Page 19 of 21 FirstFirst ... 915161718192021 LastLast