Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 81415161718

Thread: Featured Contracts Submission Thread

Platform: PS4
    User: Vini_sds
    Title: Divine Justice
    Description: A scientist working at Ether's field laboratory in Sapienza, Italy, suffered a "tragic accident" and ended up dead. His family, however, are sure that this was a plot to prevent him from leaking the company's dirty secrets to the media.
    His wife and sons hired the ICA to eliminate all those involved in this conspiracy that took out a dedicated father and a loving husband from their lives.
    Contract ID: 2-03-7332750-36

User: Vini_sds
    Title: Divine Justice
    Description: A scientist working at Ether's field laboratory in Sapienza, Italy, suffered a "tragic accident" and ended up dead. His family, however, are sure that this was a plot to prevent him from leaking the company's dirty secrets to the media.
    His wife and sons hired the ICA to eliminate all those involved in this conspiracy that took out a dedicated father and a loving husband from their lives.
    Contract ID: 2-03-7332750-36

Hey Travis, made this one awhile back. I think it goes well with Paris. Hope you enjoy and take care!

User: Hitwoman4784

Title: I Call Shotgun

Description: Targets are in the garden adjacent to the helicopter area. Contract is pretty fun as four of the targets move in a reliable rotation, there are additional security guards that often see the murders-making it tricky to SA quickly. I think speedrunners and role players would enjoy this contract.

Contract ID: 2-02-4169051-21

Platform: XB1
    Name: Fall is a Long Way From Home
    Contract ID: 3-02-4319392-24

Description: 47, Intel suggests there are more CICADA agents that aren't real. ICA is approved and cleared to take these guys down, under one condition: Accident: Fall. Good Luck.

These three don't have obvious Fall kill opportunity, so it's interesting how to make them fall.

Name: Shiekh's Curiosity
    Contract ID: 3-02-6181270-24

Description: Good Evening, 47, Your main target is the Sheikh Salman Al-Ghazali, seems like he has an interest buying some secrets from Margolis about the Middle East. He has hired a few local cops to assist him steal some artifacts from the Palace as well. Contract Condition: Eliminate Immediately. Good Luck.

Full Contract infos with Pic on hitmanforum: http://www.hitmanforum.com/t/hitmanf.../5519?u=gkpunk

I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills, skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let my watch go now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you.

XB1
    User: ILikeGAMESish
    Where's my watch gone?!
    XB1: 3-08-2081240-09
    Bangkok, Club 27
    I'm sure I left it on the table. Damn it! I go out to lunch for ten minutes and some bastard has stolen it!

I bet it was one of the staff... In fact there was probably two, or three. No it had to be more than that. Best settle on five to be safe. I'm going to make them pay, one way or another!

Title: Ghost Assassin
    Platform: Xbox One
    Contract ID: 3-10-3735906-05

Title: Piano Man - Sapienza
    Contract ID: 3-03-8020847-05

I feel that the consulate is incredibly under appreciated. With a wealth of choice of targets, methods of execution and character manipulation. Much like the Ether Lab in Sapienza it acts as its own little hub of life in a much larger level. It's a great place to explore. But probably not too safe for the other AI if 47 finds his way inside.

Security Breach
    Marrakesh, A Gilded Cage
    ILikeGAMESish
    XB1 ID: 3-06-9917277-09

Good afternoon, 47. Our client is the head of Claus Strandberg's security tasked with ensuring his safety within the walls of the consulate. It has come to his attention that activists intending to maim or kill Mr Strandberg have likely inflitrated the consulate posing as security. The guards are armed and could attack their target at short notice. Our client has named five guards, all recently employed by the consulate. They are your targets. Your approach is entirely up to you. Good luck, 47.

Last edited by ILikeGAMESish; 3rd May 2017 at 19:06.

User: Ed ll3
    Title: Invasion of the Gelateria
    Contract ID: 3-03-1200683-88

Briefing:

Invasion of the Gelateria

Good afternoon, 47. Our client is Gelateria owner, Veronica Mantovani. She has reason to believe a band of extraterrestrial beings have arrived in Sapienza, and are in the early stages of removing and replacing the townsfolk. She suspects they are using ice creams to communicate, devices which they can miraculously draw from their person. I will leave you to prepare.

Platform:PS4
    User:The1AndOnlyLegoAlex
    Title:The Perfect Cover
    Contract ID:2-03-2847415-52

User: ILikeGAMESish
    Title: The Aristocrats
    Contract ID: 3-02-9397954-09

Good evening, 47. Our client is Dalia Margolis. Among the many guests at the Palais de Walewska are a few particularly wealthy and influential individuals. No longer useful, their political aspirations and affiliations pose a threat to the longevity of IAGO and the identities of those involved. Dalia has named five targets for you to dispose of but has given no further instructions. I will leave you to prepare. Good luck, 47.

User: TNGpnchFRTbox
    Titles: Red Glare, PISTOLWORK'S, Here's Your Invitation.
    Description: all 3 paris contracts, all 3 contracts utilize the fireworks for fastest kill times. "Here's your invitation" is a 2 target contract, in which the targets are the two outside auction guards that first take your invitation (bullet suit only pistol only. The other two contracts are 5 targets. Red Glare is any weapon any disguise. PISTOLWORK'S is any disguise pistol only.

Platform:PS4
    User: TNGpnchFRTbox
    Title: Sir-Snipes-a-Lot
    Description: Annoyingly difficult to beat quickly contract in Sapienza world of tomorrow. 5 targets sniper only suit only. targets are located in different parts of the map, can all be killed from the mansion roof. The 3rd target Severino Arcuri, a guard inside the sapiensa ruins, is the target which will cause the most difficulty. If you want to beat this contract in under 3:30 seconds you must locate with the sniper rifle and shoot a bag of gun powder located on a barrel in the ruins. The target will investigate giving you an easy opportunity to kill, which would otherwise take an annoying amount of time.

Check it out! First contract, be gentle.

User: gsaurus_rex
    Title: Fall Out Cowboy
    Description: Become Amos Dexter and kill Dexter, a Resort Security guard, and 2 Bodyguards... but can you do without being spotted?
    Contract ID: 2-10-5444192-97

Love a bit of a challenge? The Architecture Absolution is just that. With 5 targets, all having to be killed in different ways and disguises, it will be incredibly hard to complete it clean and swiftly in the way of a Silent Assassin.

An incredibly simple yet hard to accomplish contract is what you can call The Conjura Conquest. With only three targets, in different eliminations and in any disguise you want, it sounds easy enough. However, behind It's cover Is a hard contract, with many ways to be accomplished. Be creative and use your thinking. Because the contract may look simple at first, but finding one of many opportunities will be difficult.

A challenge will be challenging, and it will be amazing when you beat it. That's exactly the description of The Migration Composition; one of the hardest contracts to exist. 5 targets, spread across the map, disguise management required and different ways to eliminate every single target. The way of the Silent Assassin in this contract is the way of a difficult challenge.

A simple task: eliminate 2 targets with a thrown combat knife and machete in your suit. No big deal, right? Wrong. You'll struggle and groan to the complications of The Trojan Compassion. Don't let the target amount fool you. It's going to be hard. Attempt The Trojan Compassion at your will...

Paris contract

Platform: Xbox
    User: Monty3198
    Title: Clearing the Hall
    Contract ID: 3-02-5258235-65
    Description: Kill the four bodyguards that guard the four doors in the main entrance/hall area with shotguns, in the suit.

Here's 3 of the 6 contracts I've made so far, and the ones I think could be worthy of being featured.

User: BeastDude
    Title: Father's day
    Description: The three targets are said to be devils in disguise, so a certain someone from upstairs has contacted us.
    Contract ID: 3-03-9909375-57

Title: Un-fortunate
    Description: Death was fortold in the crystal ball, coming from a fruity man through a scope on the roof.
    Contract ID: 3-07-8283908-57

Title: Bullets for the ladies
    Description: The client has requested that we deal with her multiple broken hearts, from a distance. A contract's a contract. Good hunting agent.
    Contract ID: 3-04-5185844-57

User: Ed ll3
    Title: Assault on Gelateria 13
    Contract ID: 3-03-0781758-88

Briefing:

Assault on Gelateria 13

47! Intercepted messages suggest the Listerians are planning an imminent revenge attack on Sapienza!! The recent failed invasion of Bella Gelateria was intended to create a permanent 13th base on Earth, and be the jewel in their Gelateria portfolio. Angered, the alien clan are about to unleash a toxic cloud over the town's inhabitants. Dairy-based communications from the harbour, funnelled through human conspirator Girolamo Giombi, indicate 7 minutes, 7 minutes is all we can spare before the assault commences. Dress with care, 47. I will leave you to prepare.

Title: A Couple Fly Guys
    Description: Giuseppe and Doroteo are pretty fly... can you make them fly?
    Contract ID: 2-05-420876197

Platform: PC
    User: theWizard
    Title: Smooth Criminal
    Contract ID: 1-07-8477673-28
    Description: Eliminate four bodyguards in and around Shisha Cafe wearing suit as quickly as possible.

User: theWizard
    Title: Extreme Precaution
    Contract ID: 1-03-7666334-28
    Description: Eliminate four Hazmat guys in the virus prototype facility as a lab technician using a battle axe.

Title: Master of Stealth
    Contract ID: 3-10-1378862-05

Two high profile targets need to be eliminated. The odds are stacked against you. Do you possess the necessary skills as a master assassin to complete this contract?

I'm really pleased with how this contract turned out. One target is practically stationary, can easily be lured to a good kill spot, but she will spot you trespassing in your suit. The other two targets don't care if you're wearing a suit, they move around, and the timing of their movement makes it really challenging. The number of approaches seem immense.

Title: Suits You, Sir
    Contract ID: 3-02-3858442-05 (Xbox)

A rival fashion house, "Suits You, Sir", have issued a contract against Sebastian Sato, his right hand woman and ideas lady, Agatha, and his daughter and sole heir, Amedee. It is essential that all traces of his outdated fashion ideas are killed along with him and the only other two who might continue his legacy. Good hunting, 47.

Title: I Sheikh You Not
    Description: Justin served 47 cold soup once, 'nuff said. A deceptively simple contract that will have you aching for a high score.
    Contract ID: 2-0209170613-97

User: Niobium

Title: Going Undercover

Description: Everytime you kill a target, you take their disguise and move on to the next target.

Also, you are encouraged to start out undercover, so you can start as a gardener, mansion guard, cook, or lab technician. You are able to kill one of the targets (without having your score penalized) no matter what starting disguise you choose, but you must change your disguise once you do so and move on to the next. I believe this allows for a good variety of playthroughs.

Pick me because I've never been chosen before

Contract ID: 1-03-6928585-08

Good morning 47. Your targets are four professional weapon smugglers, who sell weapons to terrorists. They are currently working at the mansion of Silvio Caruso, a brilliant bioengineer. Our client, who wishes to be anonymous, believes they are working undercover to steal a biological weapon in Silvio's underground lab and sell it to the highest bidder, so they must be eliminated. Our client will pay a bonus if you complete the kill conditions as requested.

Good hunting.

-Diana Burnwood, ICA

Last edited by Niobium_47; 21st May 2017 at 01:59.

Window of Opportunity

I think this contract should be featured because its a very well thought out contract,which I put in countless of hours putting together,from the targets I choose,to the routes you can take,and multiple ways you can kill your targets.plus it got a nice theme and story to go along with it which kinda give u a little hint for the contract.You have four targets you must eliminate,i choose suit for disguise to give players a little challenge,but I left players with some freedom also with any method kill so they can be creative as well,I think this is one of my finest contracts so I hope yall give it a try and I hope yall enjoy it.I hope to see it featured so my friends and community can enjoy it as well thanks.

User: xGURUx83
    Title: Window of Opportunity
    Contract ID: 2-03-5991712-27

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 81415161718