Thread: Definitive Edition - German region-lock

Definitive Edition - German region-lock

The steam-version of Sleeping Dogs - Definitive Edition is region-locked in Germany, so I'm not able to buy or play it. Is there a way to remove the region-lock, because it's not illegal to sell it in Germany if the customer asks for it. So if only the steam-store page of the game is not available here, so you need to buy it in a different country, then there wouldn't be a problem. Games like Dying Light, Dead Island and Prototype for example are also activatable and playable here. And I want to play Sleeping Dogs finally and uncensored of course...

you are right

help: you are right that region-lock is not legal in germany. that should be avoid for customer safety. there must be solution on internet.

While several international locations are becoming ready for the brand new and stepped forward release of Sleeping Dog Definitive Edition, Germany will now not be invited to the party for the game can be banned completely assignment writing help uk

Nice

If it is not working in Germany I think then you have to move on another game. There are several games you can play it! Dissertation Help UK Service

help: you are right that region-lock is not legal in germany. that should be avoid for customer safety. there must be solution on internet.