Thread: Hoping to see the day that SE wisens up...

Hoping to see the day that SE wisens up...

.. and replaces the amateurs that are Psyonix with a more seasoned, reputable, prompt (because lets face it they are slower than molasses going up hill in the winter time when it comes to addressing errors THEY made), and professional developement team.

LoK deserves better!

If you think so too. Speak out. Nothing is going to change for the better otherwise.

I haven't really been impressed with what I've seen with "Nosgoth" either and since there haven't been any word on either final chapter or a reboot I created the thread about the LoK movement trying adress the elephant in the room by sending actual letters to CD and SE and point it out.

Also, I think this forum about LoK is being overlooked or ignored by the community manager(s).

Quote Originally Posted by shamgoth View Post
    .. and replaces the amateurs that are Psyonix with a more seasoned, reputable, prompt (because lets face it they are slower than molasses going up hill in the winter time when it comes to addressing errors THEY made), and professional developement team.

LoK deserves better!

If you think so too. Speak out. Nothing is going to change for the better otherwise.
    Or just stop closing good games and make ppl actually work on them. Nosgoth wasn't perfect LoK game, but it was a great multiplayer expirince that attracted some ppl who never heard of LoK and could attrack much more