Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: HITMAN 1.02 Release Notes [14 March 2016]

Post HITMAN 1.02 Release Notes [14 March 2016]

A few hours ago, we updated HITMAN to version 1.02 on PS4. The release notes are below.

HITMAN 1.02 Release Notes
    (1.02 is currently only available on PS4)

- Deployed server fixes to improve connection reliability
    - Multiple improvements to the flow of ‘opportunities’ in Paris and Prologue.
    - Improved AI reactions to ‘suspicious’ actions.
    - Minor tweaks to cover and trespassing zones.
    - Minor tweaks to challenge unlocks and descriptions.
    - Other general improvements

Known issue: Requiem Pack items are no longer available for some players after updating to 1.02. This is not intended and we are investigating how to fix this and get the items back to those affected as soon as possible.

the worst part of the patch is adding in that gray weapon icon on the screen. At least let us toggle it off and on. It clutters up the screne and is intrusive and distracting

Quote Originally Posted by Travis_IO View Post
    A few hours ago, we updated HITMAN to version 1.02 on PS4. The release notes are below.
    The problem with the server is not fixed
    (PS4,Russia)

I think most people want, including me:
    1. Option to toggle on/off the grey icon for your unequipped item/weapon that you equip with the up directional button in the bottom right corner, and
    2. A search bar for contracts to easily find your friends contracts, and to generally make life easier.
    Thanks

You upgraded to PS4, but what about those who play on the Xbox one? I bought the complete package of the game and now have a preference for consoles? Do updates for all at once, not only that the game will be episodes, so now I can not play properly.

Quote Originally Posted by Valenpain View Post
    You upgraded to PS4, but what about those who play on the Xbox one? I bought the complete package of the game and now have a preference for consoles? Do updates for all at once, not only that the game will be episodes, so now I can not play properly.
    you dont want this update , it makes the game worse. I wish I could rollback.

Also that is not a perference thing, its a xbox cert. thing. I bet they are holding it back since the patch deletes your preorder bonsus

Quote Originally Posted by dravenla View Post
    the worst part of the patch is adding in that gray weapon icon on the screen. At least let us toggle it off and on. It clutters up the screne and is intrusive and distracting
    I agree

Yes! Much prefer the cleaner look we had before.

Quote Originally Posted by doom-generation View Post
    Yes! Much prefer the cleaner look we had before.
    It they should have just added the grayed weapon in addition to it not being there. They didnt have to replace it.

WHAT ABOUT THE DRM THE *** DRM ?the game is unplayable do u understand?why r u ignoring this issue

Smile Question

hiHey question after i downloaded 1.02 update my pre order blood money pack is unusable in game, and wont let me re download the pack, so if theres a way i can fix it let me know. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Cheddarpirate134 View Post
    hiHey question after i downloaded 1.02 update my pre order blood money pack is unusable in game, and wont let me re download the pack, so if theres a way i can fix it let me know. Thanks
    I am having the same issue i think they messed it up for a lot of people i just hope they find a fix soon i pre ordered to have these items gl fellow gamer

That is not what is showing up when I check the Update History of the game, which is meant for Patch Notes, so instead of:
    HITMAN 1.02 Release Notes
    (1.02 is currently only available on PS4)

- Deployed server fixes to improve connection reliability
    - Multiple improvements to the flow of ‘opportunities’ in Paris and Prologue.
    - Improved AI reactions to ‘suspicious’ actions.
    - Minor tweaks to cover and trespassing zones.
    - Minor tweaks to challenge unlocks and descriptions.
    - Other general improvements

Known issue: Requiem Pack items are no longer available for some players after updating to 1.02. This is not intended and we are investigating how to fix this and get the items back to those affected as soon as possible.
    We have this as patch notes on the PS4:
    Version 1.02

Thank you for playing HITMAN. Our aim is to ensure you have the best possible game experience, and we recommend you keep your game connected to take full advantage of improvements or additions to the game. You will also need to be online to access the wealth of live content we have coming to you.
    While I love the game and am eager to see new content, this entire "patch note" is pure PR Garbage and it doesn't need to be. I bought your game, I am convinced already, no need to throw marketing at your customers anymore. We are all big boys and girls and can handle normal patch notes.

Now all I can read from the Update History is that stuff was fixed, don't know about what stuff, or even how much stuff, could even be only 1 thing that was fixed, and if only 1 thing was fixed then that's a silly patch of 200MB and I would have no choice but to call you lazy. See how making vague PR Garbarge for Patch Notes is hurting you in the face of the community.

Now words about the Xbox One or PC release ?

My bad ass white suit, special ICA 19 pistol and white rubber ducky are gone! Please, restore my Blood Money pack!

Travis, I know that you all are under tremendous heat and pressure, but I truly hope that IO/Square Enix fixes these mounting issues ASAP. You all are ruining this highly anticipated return of our favorite Hitman series.

he pre-order bonuses, the long load times, the connectivity issues (dropped connection AND constant online requirement), and the constant item icon on screen are the biggest issues already.

What is going on there, Travis? This is NOT good...
    The hardest thing about parachuting is the ground.

The grey icon on the bottom right corner indicating what weapon is being concealed needs to be removed immediately. What the hell?

Why not fix the problem with the server?

I bet they are holding it back since the patch deletes your preorder bonsus
    You do know what "unintentional" means, right?

Quote Originally Posted by TwistedChrome View Post
    The grey icon on the bottom right corner indicating what weapon is being concealed needs to be removed immediately. What the hell?
    Really? Why? This is really not a gamebreaking issue, and they shoudl address other stuff before this :-D
    Anyway it is good to know what item will be brought up by the up button. (you cant mess the mission by forgetting it is some gun)
    Maybe they can just make the icon smaller, so it is not taking so much screen space.

And it doesn't actually fix any problems but causes a few more! Give your development team a bonus, great work guys!!!! Maybe you should just give up on the DRM nonsense till you actually know how to make it work! Thank god I've got other games to play as I wasted my money buying this unplayable garbage! ..... You have been disconnected from the server, please return to the main menu....! Hitmans epitaph!!!

At least some people still have the pack to re-download, my pre-order pack has completely vanished
    Ill be surprised if anything is done about it, after all they already have our money!

Quote Originally Posted by Agarwel_Idiriz View Post
    Really? Why? This is really not a gamebreaking issue, and they shoudl address other stuff before this :-D
    Anyway it is good to know what item will be brought up by the up button. (you cant mess the mission by forgetting it is some gun)
    Maybe they can just make the icon smaller, so it is not taking so much screen space.
    I'd at least appreciate the ability to turn it off, thus resulting in a cleaner HUD.

I'm not seeing any grey weapon icons in the game after the patch that weren't there since the Beta. What is this horrible grey weapon icon everyone's complaining about? This screenshot was taken on 12.3., showing the "holstered" (hidden) fiberwire icon. Is this the problem?

Minor tweaks to challenge unlocks and descriptions.
    The Snorrason Ascension and Silent Assassin/Suit Only for Paris challenges will say that they are unlocked in the Mission Completed screen for me, but when I check them through the Career tab they say they haven't unlocked. Anyone else having this happen?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast