Thread: en end to my gaming career

en end to my gaming career

turned my pc off last night to go get dinner, came bach had dinner then when i turned my pc on nothing showed on my monitor. I had tried to clean my gpu, unplug and plugging it back in but still didn't work. I then put my old gpu which is an gtx 560 and worked strait away, so that narrows the problem down to the gpu.

Now I'm stuck with a gtx 560 and can hardly run any good games. The gpu that i had was a asus strix gtx 960 2gb

Quote Originally Posted by ozm8ey View Post
    turned my pc off last night to go get dinner, came bach had dinner then when i turned my pc on nothing showed on my monitor. I had tried to clean my gpu, unplug and plugging it back in but still didn't work. I then put my old gpu which is an gtx 560 and worked strait away, so that narrows the problem down to the gpu.

Now I'm stuck with a gtx 560 and can hardly run any good games. The gpu that i had was a asus strix gtx 960 2gb
    Aw come on dude. I also have GTX960 but you can play any game on your old GPU without problems. It is only a question if you can afford playing on lower graphics settings

Talk about dramatic. It's only a temporary set-back, if anything. Playing on lower settings isn't the end of the world after all.