Thread: Is it be possible to create a video game based on Danmachi ?

Is it be possible to create a video game based on Danmachi ?

Lightbulb Is it be possible to create a video game based on Danmachi ?

Dungeon ni deai o motomeru no wa machigatteiru darō ka to be exact. the publisher of this anime is already Square Enix will be easier for copyright.
    My thought is about games that could emerge:
    1) The creation of similar character has FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn.
    2) You can choose between several divinity according to your ability during training.
    2.a) To begin, there will be questions to ask the player to determine these moral value.
    2.b) it will test during training will determine your values in action example aggressive defensive.

In the end, the univer of Danmachi in a video game would really appreciate by many fan. feel free to modify my earlier thought and discuss the possibility of this fantastic univer.

Originally Posted by JimmyPalard
    In the end, the univer of Danmachi in a video game would really appreciate by many fan. feel free to modify my earlier thought and discuss the possibility of this fantastic univer.
    I agree with you and i'd also like to see this game, even if I must participate to it's creation

I very much enjoyed Danmachi a lot, and would LOVE to play a game based on this. It's got a lot of depth for character creation and development... There's a million ideas to go with.

Revive this discussion please... Danmachi has the potential to be a HUGE MMORPG.

can be done but question is do who is gonna pay the money for it

check out new manga site - http://mangaflux.com