Thread: Problem with taking picture in Sleeping dogs Definitive edition PS4

Problem with taking picture in Sleeping dogs Definitive edition PS4

There’s a couple of missions that requires you to use your phone to take pictures, when you click R1 for the camera & R2 to take the picture, the R2 won’t take the picture it’s not sync.

Is there any solution or possible fix for that?

Thanks in advance

HELLO I HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM HERE. I CANT TAKE PICTURES IN ANY MISSION THAT REQUIRES THAT. AND I HAVE NO ANSWER YET. AND THERE IS A LOT OF PEOPLE WITH THE SAME PROBLEM. THERE MUST BE AN UPDATE OR SOMETHING I BOUGHT THE GAME YESTERDAY.

Go to Accessibility in PS4 settings, Enable Custom Button Assignment and switch R2 with R1, and L2 with L1.

I have the same problem. I have to chance controllers.

help: there is a problem that I CANT TAKE PICTURES IN ANY MISSION THAT REQUIRES THAT. AND I HAVE NO ANSWER YET. AND THERE IS A LOT OF PEOPLE WITH THE SAME PROBLEM. THERE MUST BE AN UPDATE OR SOMETHING I BOUGHT THE GAME YESTERDAY.

This is likely too late but I remember having this problem too. You can try changing the Custom Button Assignment like Rikomi suggested above if you're playing on PS4. Did you try using all of the shoulder buttons? I seem to remember that a different button, (R1, R2, L1, L2) actually wound up taking the picture.

So xbox live just made this game one of their free games with gold. On the xbox one, the RT button won't take a picture either. Also, on the xbox one I can not remap the buttons like ps4 players can. So I have no way to advance in this game. It's free so I guess I can't complain too much.