Page 2 of 31 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: NUDE MEMBER PHOTOS! | Community Chat Photo Album | now with entire collection in OP!

Big Grin

Hope I'm not being rude theBlackman, but why the username if you don't mind me asking that is!? Tell me to keep my nose out if you wish sir!!!

Big Grin

Bless you TheBlackman....you look exactly like I pictured you! Excellent picture!

TTL....I'm just young at heart...and ancient in body.

Lovely pic of yours too TRC!

Originally posted by LARAMANIAC
    Hope I'm not being rude theBlackman, but why the username if you don't mind me asking that is!? Tell me to keep my nose out if you wish sir!!!
    Not rude at al Laramaniac.

As to thoughts of others that I may have actually been a blackman, it is logical given the name.

theBlackman is a literal translation of a nick-name I had when I was younger.

Dhu Glas, is the name in Gaelic. Dhu means, dark and forboding, mysterious, evil, secret or hidden. Glas means man.

The current usage is corrupted to Douglas, a name you all know.

In Gaelic history there were many examples using Dhu to denote men of power and savagery. Donal Dhu, or Donald the Black, an evil conniving, border raiding, clans cheif being just one.

In ancient times the Scots carried a small to medium dagger hidden in their boot top. This was called a Skean Dhu. Skean meaning knife, or dagger, and Dhu meaning hidden.

Now-a-days, those daggers are openly worn at the hip, and or in the boot top, and in traditional costume are called Skean Dhu.

This entire rambling a lot more than you probably wanted to know.

DaveJ You have a good imagination. Over the years, I probably have blabbed enough to give you sufficient data to put the mental image together.

All in all, the photoes in this thread, show a pretty good sampling of all ages and I must say You all look pretty good!

Pleased to make your acquaintance.

EDIT: The TAFFERS ALBUM IS NO MORE. Link removed.

Unhappy

Awwwwwwww your doggie was sooooo beautiful, I'm sorry you lost her!!

awww thanks guys [:-)

And thank U Lil Lara [:-)

One more pic of Sicily (promise )
    *~*~*~*~*~*http://213.226.93.245/undine3.gif*~*~*~*~*~*
    Rico's muse, and a goddess.........in my own mind.....

Originally posted by Umah Bloodomen
    You need the ability to host the image. I suppose if you're set up as a server you could. *shrugs* My advice to you would be to locate an external host. If you have an FTP client, you may want to check www.easyspace.com. They offer 25 MB for free. Or you can see if someone will host your pic for you.

Ok, I've opened a free account with easyspace and I'll still have to receive an email with my account details. Now, please, tell me (and do forgive my ignorance): how do I upload something to easyspace and then, how do I upload it from there to here?
    Anger is an energy!!!!

From "there" to here is easy. Just type the URL of the file.

Here is an example: http://nativeartdesign.net/page4.html

In your case it would be EASYSPACE/folder/pic

Thanks theBlackman! Does that mean a picture would appear as a picture and not as a link?
    Anger is an energy!!!!

Originally posted by Jorge22
    Thanks theBlackman! Does that mean a picture would appear as a picture and not as a link?
    Look at any post with a picture. Right click and check properties. You should see the URL much as I showed it in the post.

You need to make it a HYPER link [IMG]***[/IMG]instead of the straight link I posted.

If you choose any post with a Pic then use the QUOTE button, you can see how the IMG link is constructed.

Weel, what the heck; 'tis folly tae thing that anyone will get past Tha_Bouncer's pics, but here is a recent one o' me...

Hey, let's see if I can see ye oot there....

Hehehehe!
    Hey, look! A place to write somat witty!!

Thumbs Up

Nice hair Claymore MacBran.

So yeer faather were a wee shoock o' grain, were he nu.

Great pics everyone! You're all so photogenic!

Sicily is sooo adorable, Tha_Bouncer! So sorry to hear she passed away One of my dogs had to be put down last month. He was 18, my parents got him before they had me! Awww so sad to lose them.

I may put a pic of me up here if I can find a half decent one, but for now here's another one of my dogs:

This is my Doberman, Maddy

Awwww, isn't she cute? lol.

aww beautiful dog raven!

Bit late, but I just got some pics of me developed today. Yea, I take a lot of pics of my guitars

http://groups.msn.com/Raven25/shoebox.msnw?Page=Last

Re: Re: Only for the nice people of this forum will DrkSnpr14 take of his ski mask.

Originally posted by Riovanes
    Congratulations on Shodan, by the way. I've been teaching for about four years now myself in an Okinawan Shuri Ryu school, and it's always nice to see someone hitting that first degree.
    Thanks Riovanes! As for the tiger position, you are probably right, but in our style (Okinawan Goju-Ryu) it's not called anything that I know of. It's only a move from the kata Shisochin,(see, so, chin fro those who don't know) one of the katas required for the test. If anyone is interested in more pictures, you can check out
    the web site . Just click on the black belt gradins. Mine was on Nov., 2003. I also hear, although I hadn't checked recently, that this position is in the movie 'The Karate kid'. (wax on, wax off. That's great! ) Maybe, some day, I might move out and open my own Dojo. But since I'm only 17, there's still a lot more training to go.
    signature image
    The TimeSplitters Portal - For all your Time Splitting needs

Lightbulb

I shared my Flash Gallery over on the LOK CC the other day. The 2004 pics were taken about two days ago (and show off my fancy specs and recently shortened hair). The gallery was put together in about thirty minutes. When I have more time, I'll spruce it up.

P.S. ~ WDC 2004 pics coming soon. And please don't mind my crappy digi pen cam on some of the gallery shots.

Red Face (Embarrassed)

I can see your aura dude!

Here's a more recent photo of myself. They used to be rather scarce, but now I have a digital camera

signature image
    The TimeSplitters Portal - For all your Time Splitting needs

Hob-nobbing..

If they only knew!

I should have just said "See page 4 of this thread" but the link there was broken. Then I edited it to be correct.

I apologize for the double post.

And for those who might be curious about the "user name":

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
    Originally posted by LARAMANIAC
    ------------------------------------------------------------------

Not rude at al Laramaniac.

As to thoughts of others that I may have actually been a blackman, it is logical given the name.

theBlackman is a literal translation of a nick-name I had when I was younger.

Dhu Glas, is the name in Gaelic. Dhu means, dark and forboding, mysterious, evil, secret or hidden. Glas means man.

The current usage is corrupted to Douglas, a name you all know.

In Gaelic history there were many examples using Dhu to denote men of power and savagery. Donal Dhu, or Donald the Black, an evil conniving, border raiding, clans cheif being just one.

In ancient times the Scots carried a small to medium dagger hidden in their boot top. This was called a Skean Dhu. Skean meaning knife, or dagger, and Dhu meaning hidden.

Now-a-days, those daggers are openly worn at the hip, and or in the boot top, and in traditional costume are called Skean Dhu.

DaveJ You have a good imagination. Over the years, I probably have blabbed enough to give you sufficient data to put the mental image together.

All in all, the photoes in this thread, show a pretty good sampling of all ages and I must say You all look pretty good!

Pleased to make your acquaintance.

EDIT: The TAFFERS ALBUM IS NO MORE. Link removed.

A Picture I recently took with my Mobile

i had to take it myself. I was just testing out the camera

Ive got a Photo of me somewhere in a full Thief/Garrett out-fit

Quote Originally Posted by theBlackman
    actually, that was interesting, IMO.

@ DEEKMAN: Who are the 'nobs' with whom you are hobbing? Their faces aren't familiar to me.

The guy to my left is Fernando Ferrer - Democratic candidate for Mayor of NYC.

Page 2 of 31 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast