Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Sleeping Dogs

Sleeping Dogs

Need help? Get support.
    -------------------------------------

So I just got back from the midnight release of Sleeping Dogs in Kuwait, it's currently 4:30 AM and I'm kind of giving up hope on the game. I, like many other people I know who are also excited about Sleeping Dogs, own an SD TV. Now it appears that the game*does NOT*support standard definition. The game looks really, REALLY ugly. It's all stretched out, the black bars surrounding the game are bigger than the in-game footage and the text just hurts my eyes. I tried switching the resolution on my TV(Made it worse) and the PS3's resolution settings are set as 4:3. Every single game I own for the console doesn't have this kind of problem.

This really pains me because I have been anxiously waiting for the game to hit store shelves since it was announced and now tha I finally own it, I can't play it without my eyes burning and tearing up. Please, PLEASE, patch the game. Give us SD TV owners the choice to select the kind of resolution we want because I can't play the game in its current state. The only option present for adjusting display options is HUD and text related. Even with it set at max, it's still painful to look at.

Please consider a patch. Not everyone can afford new TVs. Thank you.*
    Last edited by Grimoire; 7th Nov 2014 at 21:17.

i cant seem to log in the sleeping dogs forums. all the other ones are fine but on the sleeping dogs forums it says my info is wrong.

Yeah, same with mine. Hopefully it'll be fixed soon

I tried loggin into the sleeping dogs forum, and all the page does is refreash itself. I enter the correct info, click on "login" and the login firelds gets blanked and nothing else happens.

Product registration

Just bought Sleeping Dogs 2 days ago, trying to register my copy, have searched this site for a while, and still can't figure out where to type in my serial code.

Here: na.square-enix.com/189997065 My Activities --> Game Registration na.square-enix.com/144969517/game/regist...
    Recommended thread: "General Questions and Help" na.square-enix.com/go/thread/view/139231...
    Last edited by Grimoire; 15th Oct 2014 at 04:14.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimoire
    Here: na.square-enix.com/189997065 My Activities --> Game Registration na.square-enix.com/144969517/game/regist...

Recommended thread: "General Questions and Help" na.square-enix.com/go/thread/view/139231...
    Ahh.. thanks that did it.

There is no need to thank me, I am simply glad my answer proved to be of help.
    Last edited by Grimoire; 15th Oct 2014 at 04:14.

Right by the safehouse where the big set of stairs is from the road I crashed and I got thrown through a wall and got stuck. Only way out is to load previous save because as soon as you drop yourself into a hole in the map you respawn inside the wall.

I just created this account to tell square enix THANKS! I love Sleeping Dogs I hate that this game hasnt recieved the attention it deserves. Thanks for making another quality game.

*i did notify square customer service. i am waiting for their response.

Quote Originally Posted by imported_Anthony
    I just created this account to tell square enix THANKS! I love Sleeping Dogs I hate that this game hasnt recieved the attention it deserves. Thanks for making another quality game.

Hard for us to not be biased, but thanks for your kind words. I'm personally loving the game as well. Just beat the Triad missions this weekend.

Favorite quote in the game "Your ancestors want to disown you!"

Sleeping Dogs: Cant link my account

I cant link my account of sleeping dogs to the* my.sleepingdogs.net anyone can help me ?????

Similar threads:
    Unable to login to Sleeping Dogs Forums with North American Member...: na.square-enix.com/go/thread/view/139349...
    Sleeping Dogs Forum Login Issue: na.square-enix.com/go/thread/view/139345...
    Last edited by Grimoire; 15th Oct 2014 at 04:15.

I would like to remind you that there is a search function in the upper right corner of this page. It can't be overused.

You can continue your discussion in the following forums:
    [Customer Service Support Issues]
    na.square-enix.com/go/forum/view/139345/...

[Technical Support Discussion]
    na.square-enix.com/go/forum/view/139347/...

You could also request this thread to be moved to said forum by reporting it to the administrators.
    Last edited by Grimoire; 15th Oct 2014 at 04:15.

k tanks guys

It might not be of much help though (I didn't see any solution in the threads I linked to).
    Last edited by Grimoire; 15th Oct 2014 at 04:16.

Sleeping Dogs Issues

Hey there I made it to a point in the game where I happened to have the Russian immigrant kidnapper case as well as Ilyana's date mission both available. *I tried to enter the door to K-Bar (in that alley with the glitchey area you can jump up on and see through the level as well as walk throug h objects) as I have seen in walkthroughs I checked to see if I was doing something wrong but the door won't open, leaving me unable to complete these two missions. *Is this truly a glitch like I'm thinking and I'll just have replay everything up to that point again and see if it works or am I missing something?

Sleeping Dogs

Thank you so much Square Enix for bringing Sleeping Dogs to the OnLive service! The games amazing. I imagine you might not be making a big amount of extra money from having the game on the service but i cant tell you how thankful i am that you have supported the service in the past and have done so again with Sleeping Dogs.

It was just put up on the service a few days ago and ive already got just about 60 hours played on it. =) Im on my second playthrough of the campaign and plan to 100% the side stuff if i dont get sidetracked by doing a third playthrough first. lol

I know the OnLive service currently isnt for everybody but for me it runs beautifully and the service has had me excited and pleased for going on 2 years now. Its amazing. =)

Thank you again for allowing me to play this incredible game on that incredible service.

If anybodys interested my facebook wall for the past few days has been almost completely full of 10 second Brag Clips of Sleeping Dogs gameplay that are fun, funny, cool and exciting =p if you want check them out:
    www.facebook.com/germaximus.supremus*

Hey there I made it to a point in the game where I happened to have the Russian immigrant kidnapper case as well as Ilyana's date mission both available. *I tried to enter the door to K-Bar (in that alley with the glitchey area you can jump up on and see through the level as well as walk throug h objects) as I have seen in walkthroughs I checked to see if I was doing something wrong but the door won't open, leaving me unable to complete these two missions. *Is this truly a glitch like I'm thinking and I'll just have replay everything up to that point again and see if it works or am I missing something?

Sweet, thanks! Thats just what I needed to know!

Im at the point where both the Make Ilyana Sweat mission and the kidnapper case lead 1 mission prompts are available but am unable to enter the door to the K Bar that situated in the alleyway (where you can run up the wall to the glitchey see through the level area above). Was wondering if the game is simply locking me out because it cant recognize both missions as only thr kidnapper blue dragon icon prompt shows up at the doorway and not the yellow dragon icon at the KBar door. Regardless the door wont open and wondered if any solution was known

bump

Is it at all possible we may get the DLC on the service?

Sleeping Dogs

Hi there i wanted to know why dont u guys make an expansion of this game instead of making a zombie game..This game was awesome untill u guys took out a irrealist DLC u should have been made a new expasion playing with some1 else not wei shen a whole new game.putting customazacions for cars,learn diferent styles of martial arts,new cars bikes etc, This is TRUE CRIME 3 not Dead Island..
    This game should rock is this was implanted. This was supposed to be taking out the triads but at the end they still making buisness so theres isnt an ending..

Just wanted to say how GREAT of a game Sleeping Dogs was!!!*

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast