Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Sleeping Dogs

I finished all cops and Teng's mission but I only unlocked the Ghost car and CB Radio for the safehouse...

But where is the outfit? Somebody please advise.

What's that? Sleeping Dogs: Definitive Edition is currently 66% off on Steam?
    - PORK BUN TIME!

Sleeping dogs problem.

I bought sleeping dogs today and when I entered the disk for the first time, it just goes to a black screen and just says there,
    No title menu, no nothing. I waited for 30 minutes, and turned off the system and retried it, but same thing.
    This is for PS3 btw.
    My tv is a bit old, but all my other games showed at least an installation screen, or something.
    It says it supports 480 p
    I don't have Internet connection in my house, is that the problem?
    I really want to play this game!

just bought Sleeping Dogs definitive edition for Xbox one have perfect internet connection everything else works except social hub nothing online about fixing this can I get some help

Thumbs Down sleeping dogs definitive edition problem

When I try to start Sleeping Dogs Definitive Edition I get a message that the game is not available in my country. I bought the game in the UK when I lived there for studying. I came back to Germany where I am from last week and tried to start the game as normal from my steam library and I get the described error above. Now I had read in the internet that there is a geolock for this game in Germany? I mean, are you kidding me??? I almost finished the game when I was in the UK and now I can`t play it anymore. Please remove the geolock or I want my MONEY back. I have paid good money for your game and there was no information about any region lock on the packing. This I against the law. I am over 18 and allowed to play the game I have paid for.

Thank you!

Deals and Sales
    Sleeping Dogs Definitive Edition on PS4 is the Deal of the Week on the PlayStation Store!

Triad Wars
    Review (Siliconera)
    - Triad Wars Has The Fun Of Sleeping Dogs, But It’s Not The Sequel I Wanted

Triad Wars
    Triad Wars: Watch this Raid turn into a Crazy Police Chase
    - The IGN crew plays Triad Wars in an IGN Plays Live session and things got out of hand quickly

Quote Originally Posted by Bench28 View Post
    I finished all cops and Teng's mission but I only unlocked the Ghost car and CB Radio for the safehouse...

But where is the outfit? Somebody please advise.
    Are you sure it isn't in your wardrobe under "Preset Outfits"? That's where mine was. Plainclothes outfit, right?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234