Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Sleeping Dogs

1. *How do I get rid of the mouse cursor when using a controller? *why is it on the screen?

2. *Is there an english addon pack? *many parts they speak asian and I dont know what they are saying, maybe it doesnt matter or is not important since it is not in english but it would be nice. *Other parts they speak english, is there a way to stop it from switching from asian to english and just have them speak english?

3. *Why when I hit esc or back it bring up this menu with all these options, but none to quit to desktop? *Who thought that was a good idea? *Id love to know why there is no way to quit the game but when I go to the menu in game it vomits like 12 options but none to quit. * Thought Square made games before because not having a quit option but 10 others there shows a lack of experience in game design from project leads.*

4. *Why do you play as a snitch? *didnt anyone think it was a bad idea to play as such a dishonourable person? * (snitches get stitches)

5. *Why does a soda cost 30$? *is that problem in asia that soda is so expensive? *I have been to china and taiwan and never had to pay 30$ for a soda.

6. *The hardcore gangster thugs where fanny packs, I have NEVER seen a thug or gangster who wore what old people wear like fanny packs, what is next will there be dlc that takes place in a reitrement community like Boca Raton?

7. *Why during the races if I fall off the bike the race is failed but all the other racers fall off constantly and get back up. *this game cheats, bottom line I dont like it, worst game design I have ever seen in a square title, Id fire everyone who was a lead on this.

[SQUARE ENIX Support Center - SLEEPING DOGS] support.na.square-enix.com/main.php?id=5...
    Last edited by Grimoire; 15th Oct 2014 at 04:16.

Please fix this ASAP, cars that you owned and you want different painting to it, you do get it but the main problem is it won't save, even when you call your car valet, he still brings you the original painting of your car.

Report your issue to [Customer Service] support.na.square-enix.com/contact.php?i...
    Last edited by Grimoire; 15th Oct 2014 at 04:16.

Hi Im from El Salvador and I have a cousin in Spain wich is a PSN Plus Member's and he gave his account to download Sleeping Dogs because in Europe it is free for all subscribers, then download it and start playing, I love the game a lot and I bought the DLC Nightmare in North Point but I CANT find the pack in the game, so my question is I paid for a product that I cant play ???????

Contact [Sleeping Dogs*Customer Service] support.na.square-enix.com/contacttop.ph...
    Last edited by Grimoire; 15th Oct 2014 at 04:17.

System Specs:
    Intel core i7
    16BG Ram
    AMD Radeon HD 700 Series
    Windows 7 premium 64-Bit
    power supply HX850

Downloaded Sleeping dogs 2 days ago, and then clicked run via steam. I get a white screen initially then loads to a black full screen (which shows all the developers and people responsible for making the game) at this point the game just quits. I get*no error messages at all. I have made sure direct X was updated and made sure my graphics card drivers were fully updated. I have validated game files. I have also viewed many responses from the community and tried re installing some of the files. I have it set to run as administrator as well and tried not running as administrator. I have checked to make sure that my firewall is not blocking it. All my other games run fine and have no issues in steam. I have also unistalled and re installed 2 different times. Still get the same problem. Can anyone lead me into the right direction?

[Sleeping Dogs Customer Service] support.na.square-enix.com/contacttop.ph...

So I have just completed the main story of sleeping dogs and decided to go back and do all the other side quests and events, remembering I failed a hit and run event I decide to look for it in the same spot thinking it would be replayable, to me surprise it wasn't there. After hours of completing races, looking for collectibles and buying everything else, and finishing other open world events, I decide to go back to this same location to hopefully and finally get my 1000P or Platinum trophy for you PS3 users. Upon arriving again to the destination I am supposed to find this open world event it does not show up, so I research on the internet only to find out that people have had similar problems where they can't replay open world events that were failed, others reported they could replay failed open world events, so I ask you square enix as a long time supporter of your video games to please fix this if it is a bug, as I do not have the time to be replaying this game.

Submit a report of your issue to [Sleeping Dogs Customer Service] support.na.square-enix.com/contacttop.ph...

I'm not sure what is going on, but I can not join/log into my account for the Sleeping Dogs forums. It asks me for my SE account, but it doesn't allow me to log in even though all the information I put in is correct.

I'm hoping that this can get fixed.*

Report your issue to [Sleeping Dogs*Customer Service] support.na.square-enix.com/contacttop.ph...
    Last edited by Grimoire; 15th Oct 2014 at 04:18.

Title says it all only wished to share the information if it was not already known. *Probably the most rewarding release to the instant game collection to date.

I opened every lock box, but never got the mr. Black suit. That`s where it is too, because i saw it on youtube. That same box is already opened on my save. It`s the xbox version, and my gamertag is Inventor777

Submit a report of your issue to [Sleeping Dogs Customer Service] support.na.square-enix.com/contacttop.ph...

Hi, my name is Leonardo im from Argentina and my main Language is Spanish. I own a NTSC-U Xbox360 console and im looking for purchase Sleeping Dogs but i dont know for sure if there are any version with subs in spanish. I heard the version NTSC-U come with subs in spanish, but on mostly e-stores the game on the info is listed only with subs in english, dont mention about Spanish subtitles. There are 2 versions NTSC-U? or the NTSC-U come with english and spanish subs? Can someone tellme?

Thanks a lot.

[Sleeping Dogs Customer Support] support.na.square-enix.com/contact.php?i...

thanks

Sleeping Dogs Issues

Hello All i have the pc game sleeping dogs and i have completed the main story of the game but in stats in the game menu it still says in there i have unfinished parts to do at first there was a contact in my phone on game to collect cars for someone where you get alot of money but now they have ended the parts i have missing are

Events Completed 25 out of 28

Jobs Completed 26 out of 30

Missions Completed 30 out of 30

then i have been trying to find all of the clothing i have gone round all the stores on the map and got everythink but still missing

5 tops what are / Hog Pen Row / Mr.Black / Manhatton Melee / Shem Zen / The Bon Gak

now the only places i have on my map now are the gold shields what i think are continue missions what dont end

so can someone please help me out on this as i would like to complete the hole game but i dont have any contacts in my phone now

thank you from Neil

Hog Pen Row/ Mr. Black ect. are outfits which you can find in your wardrob

I think events and jobs are things like Street Racing, favor's, date's and stuff like that.

The cloths can also be found in the lockbox's which are located many places in Hong Kong

Sleeping Dogs-Wei of the Road glitch trophy

Hi guys I need help with this trophy.
    I don't have idea how can I fix the issue.
    Thanks in advance

sleeping dogs not responding

hie i just brought sleeping Dogs on Steam
    when i start new game...... Game crushes on the new game loading screen and when forced to shut down via task manager
    it says ''not responding"
    the thing is i doesnt load forever like in some other cases,mine feezes
    can you help me please ?
    need to play sleeping dogs or my money wasted

Xbox Live Gold Members can pick up Sleeping Dogs for free
    ― but only for one more day!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast