Thread: General Gameplay Help

General Gameplay Help

Are you stuck? This is a general thread for gameplay help, not related to technical issues or bugs, such as:

• Can’t find a collectible
    • Stuck on a puzzle
    • Having a hard time completing a challenge
    • Trouble finishing an optional mission

But first, here are a few options to help you:

If you’re looking to hit that 100 percent mark, or are having a hard time solving in a challenge tomb, check out the Prima Games Rise of the Tomb Raider Strategy Guide, which comes in both physical and digital editions.

Other options include checking out longtime franchise fansites such as Stella’s Tomb Raider site, which specializes in walkthroughs. YouTube is also a great source of visual clues should you get stuck.

Still having trouble? Shout out below and fellow fans will try to sort you out.

So what's the deal with the side mission to " Find the carrier bird in the Soviet installation"? I don't even know how to start. I've wandered around staring at the sky, and I've killed a whole lot of birds. It little more direction would be helpful.

In the acropolis area, how does one reach the document in the area where you learn the grapple axe?

Hi,
    any idea why Lara doesn't want to grab the edge? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b42xb...ature=youtu.be
    I want to collect what I have left during the mission earlier and I can't get there.

I'm stuck on the last jump/grab in mountain peak before the 2 weeks ago cut scene. I've tried over 50 times but never can grab on the ice wall. Help...

Red Face (Embarrassed) Baba Yaga Final Elevator Puzzle

*Spoiler Alert*
    Baba Yaga; last secret puzzle challenge
    I finally made it past the witch scene and am working on the puzzle with the
    platforms/elevators to acquire the last secret in the level.
    The platforms in the puzzle challenge will NOT line up so I can complete
    the challenge.
    YouTube * https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=JkO9IEkC-MQ *
    shows the 1st & 3rd platforms are the same level
    with the middle platform/elevator raised. In my game,
    the 1st platform is on the ground,
    the 2nd platform is correctly placed in the air,
    & the 3rd platform at correct level.
    Anyone worked out how to change the level of the 1st platform?
    I've spent WAY TOO MANY hours in this challenge and really want out of Witches Vale.

Quote Originally Posted by AtomycWombat View Post
    So what's the deal with the side mission to " Find the carrier bird in the Soviet installation"? I don't even know how to start. I've wandered around staring at the sky, and I've killed a whole lot of birds. It little more direction would be helpful.
    Have you figured this one out yet @AtomycWombat ?

Quote Originally Posted by AtomycWombat View Post
    Press highlight and its the one with green circles.