Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Master Bug List

Master Bug List

Below you’ll find a master list of known bugs, along with their discovery date and current status. This list is frequently updated. Please reference this list prior to creating a new thread to report your bug, ensuring we aren’t cluttering the forum with duplicate threads.

PLEASE READ THE GUIDE TO USING THE TECHNICAL SUPPORT FORUM BEFORE POSTING! IT CAN BE FOUND HERE.

INFORMATION ON USING BACKUP SAVES CAN BE FOUND HERE.

ALL PATCH NOTES CAN BE FOUND HERE.

Platform | Bug Title | Discovery Date | Status

Xbox One & 360 | Unable to Craft Grenade Arrows | 11th Oct 2015 | Resolved with Update #1

Xbox One & 360 | Abandon Mines Well Cover Returns | 11th Oct 2015 | Resolved with Update #1

Xbox One & 360 | Enhancement Tool Missing | 11th Oct 2015 | Resolved with Update #1

Xbox One & 360 | Misplaced Mission Givers | 11th Oct 2015 | Resolved with Update #1

Xbox One & 360 | Invisible Wall on Path of the Deathless | 11th Oct 2015 | Resolved with Update #1

Xbox One & 360 | Missing NPC Spawn in Gulag Prison | 11th Oct 2015 | Resolved with Update #1

Xbox One & 360 | Unable to Use Climbing Axe for Melee | 11th Oct 2015| Resolved with Update #1

Xbox One & 360 | Erratic Movable Objects in Abandoned Mines | 11th Oct 2015 | Resolved with Update #1

Xbox One & 360 | Trapped in Soviet Facility by Invisible Wall | 11th Oct 2015 | Resolved with Update #1

Xbox One & 360 | Soviet Copper Mill Invisible Wall | 11th Oct 2015 | Resolved with Update #1

Xbox One | Mission "Gulag Recon" won't complete | 13th Nov 2015 | Resolved with Update #1

Update #1 : Day One Update Released 10th November 2015

Xbox One | Unable to access second trebuchet in The Lost City | 8th Nov 2015 | Resolved with Update #2

Xbox One | Voice of God Glitch | 10th Nov 2015 | Resolved with Update #2

Xbox One & 360 | Acropolis Crawling Bug | 11th Nov 2015 | Resolved with Update #2

Xbox One | Acropolis Progression Bug - cutscenes not playing | 11th Nov 2015 | Resolved with Update #2

Xbox One | No ammo while climbing ice pillar | 12th Nov 2015 | Resolved with Update #2

Xbox One & 360 | Black Screen After Cutscene | 13th Oct 2015 | Resolved with Update #2

Xbox One | Siberian Wilderness - Missing Animals | 17th Nov 2015 | Resolved with Update #2

Xbox One | Totally stuck in Research Base | 17th Nov 2015 | Resolved with Update #2

Xbox One | Can't Equip Ancient Quiver | 16th Nov 2015 | Resolved with Update #2

Xbox One & 360 | Interrupted Install | 11th Oct 2015 | Resolved with Update #2

Xbox One & 360 | Card Gift Pack Titles Display Incorrectly | 11th Oct 2015 | Resolved with Update #2

Xbox One | Bear Spawning Bug | 12th Nov 2015 | Resolved with Update #2

Xbox One & 360 | Research Facility Progression Error | 11th Oct 2015 | Resolved with Update #2

Update #2 for Xbox One released 11th December 2015

Xbox One | Game Breaking Glitch in The Cathedral | 11th Nov 2015 | Resolved : Fix pending in future Update

Xbox One | Geothermal Valley - tower Relic platform | 10th Nov 2015 | Resolved : Fix pending in future Update, workaround available

Xbox 360 | Siberia Mill Missing/not drawn ground | 12th Nov 2015 | Resolved : Fix pending in future Update

Xbox One | Bird doesn't spawn in Misguided Intelligence Mission | 13th Nov 2015 | Resolved with Update #3

Xbox 360 | Objective flag not updated/completed - observatory path | 13th Nov 2015 | Resolved : Fix pending in future Update

Xbox One | Soviet Installation/Research Base document error | 18th Nov 2015 | Resolved : Fix pending in future Update, workaround available

Xbox One | Lara Croft with her strap on her shoulder in Syria | 21st Dec 2015 | Resolved with Update #3

Xbox One | "One Way To Do It" Endurance Mode Not Unlocking | 29th Dec 2015 | Resolved with Update #3

Xbox One & 360 | Unending Flooded Archives Fight | 11th Oct 2015 | Under Investigation

Xbox One & 360 | Bath House Challenge Tomb Crank Nonfunctional | 11th Oct 2015 | Under Investigation

Xbox One & 360 | Copper Mill Battle Progression Error | 11th Oct 2015 | Under Investigation : Workaround available

Xbox One & 360 | Broadcast Frame Collectible Display Error | 11th Oct 2015 | Under Investigation

Xbox 360 | Various graphical and rendering issues | 8th Nov 2015 | Under Investigation

Xbox One | No arrow for rope arrow prison break | 11th Nov 2015 | Under Investigation

TBC | Makeshift Bow Upgrade Bug | 13th Nov 2015 | Under Investigation : Workaround available

TBC | The Lost City Rope Coil Missing | 17th Nov 2015 | Under Investigation
    Last edited by Tecstar70; 25th Jan 2016 at 09:53.

Quote Originally Posted by Tecstar70 View Post
    OP Updated
    Hello "Tecstar70" Okay?

You know say whether there is already any plans for the official release of Update 2?

Quote Originally Posted by Lion_M4sterful View Post
    Hello "Tecstar70" Okay?

You know say whether there is already any plans for the official release of Update 2?
    Sorry I'm afraid I don't. I will know when it is posted here by Crystal Dynamics themselves. I only know they are working on fixes at the moment.
    signature image

OP Updated
    signature image

Can the Pit of Judgement Mine Cart glitch be added to this? http://forums.eu.square-enix.com/sho...d.php?t=183651

is the audio dialogue bug going to be fixed at any point cannot hear anyone 95% of the time.

Anyone else encountered a glitch with the Tossing Gourds challenge in Geothermal Valley? I've hit all 5 but only 4 have popped! I have been round repeating all of them to make sure I haven't missed one and still only 4/5. this is preventing me from achieving 100% completion and is really irritating.

Hi Guys.

Thank you for this awesome game.

Unfortunately I've the following bugs at the achievements.

1. Fearless
    2. Glub Glub Glub
    3. Triple Threat
    4. Blade of Justice
    5. Secret Achievement
    6. Secret Achievement
    7. Secret Achievement

This achievements still pending (with 100%) and don't unlocked since two weeks. I've the game on disk. I've uninstall the game and install it again with patches and I played the game again and again and nothing happens. What can I do now that the achievemants will be unlocked?

I've attached a picture from smart glass...but it is in German...

Please help.

Exclamation PICKAXE BUG - flickering floating pickaxes after DLC update

Pickaxe BUG !

Since installing the latest version with DLC Baba Yaga... the 2 pickaxes are just floating like crazy!!

Very annoying flicker of the 2 pickaxes...
    Trying new uniforms, new saves or reload from the start to no avail !!

Please escalate this to the BUG FIXING TEAM...

I'm not sure if this is correct place for such a request, but fixing 21:9 aspect ratio would be greatly appreciated. Game runs great in ultrawide but in-game cutscenes get bordered to 16:10 which is extremly inconvenient. Some of them are displayed correctly but some get this letterboxes so I guest it would be a simple fix.

Since game is well protected with Denova it will be hard for modders to change this (usually they do such things with other games, like Witcher 3 or Dragons Dogma). So, please help me with bringing this issue to developers Cheers!

Baba Yaga: Please add this bug to the list : http://forums.eu.square-enix.com/sho...d.php?t=185456

Quote Originally Posted by Tecstar70 View Post
    Xbox One | Mission "Gulag Recon" won't complete | 13th Nov 2015 | Resolved with Update #1
    Needs to be changed back to Under Investigation, since Update #1 did not fix it.
    signature image

The animal spawning problem (described in various places, the one in the master list is "Siberian Wilderness - Missing Animals" but there are newer threads) is not solved and stops Baba Yaga from being completed. Seems to be on 360 and One.

My problem is gamebreaking. I cannot fast travel at all, I've made it long past the Siberian Wilderness chapter so it should have unlocked. There is no fast travel option or way to do it at all. My game is on Steam,PC. Please help

It has been 3 Weeks that Ancient Vanguard won't download to those that have a Season Pass on 360. This should at least be listed as a bug by now. Numerous people have also mentioned it.

Quote Originally Posted by Valenka View Post
    Needs to be changed back to Under Investigation, since Update #1 did not fix it.
    Seconded!! Bummed, This is my last side mission and I'm unable to get gamerscore credit.

To be added : TBC [PC] - Process could fill up the entire RAM even on a high-end system with at least 16 GB. Memory leak ?
    http://forums.eu.square-enix.com/sho...d.php?t=185539

Similar issues :
    * Stuttering/hanging when loading : http://forums.eu.square-enix.com/sho...d.php?t=185568
    * Crash after a long period of play : http://forums.eu.square-enix.com/sho...d.php?t=185639
    * Program stopped responding : http://forums.eu.square-enix.com/sho...d.php?t=185552

I have troubles with achievements. 3 Achievements didn`t unlock: Avid Shopper,Gilded and The Chosen Few. Fix it in patch plz Thank you!

Hi there,

I've found a bug on the PC version in the cistern cavern optional tomb.

Towards the end of the level, when you're meant to throw the explosive red canister onto the raft, pull the hanging lever to raise the water level and then swim to the raft and climb onto it....well, my raft has somehow been turned upside down! As a result, I can't climb onto it, meaning that I can't complete this mission.

I've tried fast travelling several times to see if this fixes it, but it remains upside down when I return.

Any way to reset it without going back to an old save?

Thanks.

A bunch of people have reported a bug with the tactical shotgun missing after buying it in the supply shack. Thread about the issue here:

http://forums.eu.square-enix.com/sho...d.php?t=185576

On top priority : [PC] High memory usage and/or leak (see previous posts).
    To be added : [PC] SLI flickering issues (ref : http://forums.eu.square-enix.com/sho...d.php?t=185491 )

[PC] This bug prevents me to continue playing :-(

PC: Game breaking bug in Soviet Installation (screenshot included)
    http://forums.eu.square-enix.com/sho...d.php?t=185738

[PC] Playing main campaign via digital download. First pass at playing campaign, no other saves.

Issue: At base camp: The Gulag, 2 skill points available: Purchasing Double shot Skill, when the information window opens, clicking on continue does nothing. Cannot do anything else in game, must tab out of game then end task the game.

Still have the memory issue... but the changelog didn't mention such a thing

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast