Thread: Kingdom Hearts for PC and on Steam

Kingdom Hearts for PC and on Steam

ever since Kingdom Hearts came out for ps2, i've always wanted it to come out for PC as well. it would be amazing if square enix made kingdom hearts 1 and 2 + future kingdom hearts games for pc. as i no longer have a working ps2...i really want to play kingdom hearts. and i mostly go on my PC now a days for every game so....

PLEASE MAKE KINGDOM HEARTS FOR PC Square Enix!

There's a browser game called Kingdom Hearts X [chi] coming out exclusively for the PC, but I don't when, or if it will be available outside of Japan.*

please release a version of kingdom hearts that have all the kingdom hearts series for pc please * **

ATT:all the fans of kingdom hearts series

That would be very cool for kingdom hearts (all of the of course) to be on PC.

Question Kingdom Hearts for PC

Hello,

I've just downloaded Final Fantasy VII via Steam.. Yaayy ^.^

Which lead me to make an account here and so on.

I rewatched the Kingdom Hearts 3 trailer, ermahgard the shivers!!
    I normally use a PC for my gaming, and it's great that you're selling KH3 on PS4 and Xbox-one! But I would be beyond, like way beyond happy if all the kingdom hearts games were released for the pc gamer!

It would be amazing to see that to happen, and to relive my childhood/teenagehood!

I don't know what other people will think, but hopefully they'll think likewise ^.^

~Violet

FFXV might come to PC "if there is demand". If that happens and is a success, then I can see KH3 coming.

Kingdom Hearts for PC and on Steam

Hello Square-Enix and all members of the forum.

So, since Disney released about 21 games on steam today, I would like to ask you Square-Enix, if you guys could bring the Kingdom Hearts Series to Steam?

I would love to see this on steam, specially Kingdom Heart RE: Chain of Memories and Kingdom Hearts II at 60 FPS & FullHD on PC.

You've got my vote

When i saw that disney...OF ALL THE COMPANIES OUT THERE...had dumped 20+ games on steam, 2 things came to mind 1. KINGDOM HEARTS 1.5 HD O.O and 2. KINGDOM HEARTS 2.5 HD O.O ...and now that im writing this 3. KINGDOM HEARTS 3 O.O

To Square Enix. i want you to take my money.

I just want you to know if you put every kingdom heart game ever made onto steam for 60$ each. I WOULD BUY ALL OF THEM. thanks, thats all

Well, having Kingdom Hearts on Steam would of course be nea. I just wonder how can they translate the gameplay for keyboard...

Smile Why arent these on PC?

Speaking as a BIG kingdom hearts fan I would really like to own these on PC someday. This series is one of the best in gaming with fans around the world, I would not mind buying it again to enjoy it all over on the PC.

KINGDON HEARTS III FOR PC!!! PLZ SQUARE

KINGDON HEARTS III FOR PC!!! PLZ SQUARE

I'd love to see all of the Kingdom Hearts Titles on the PC. I made sure to vote online on the petition that Square Enix put out a while ago to vote for that and i hope to see it come on steam soon. It makes too much sense to port it to the PC via steam due to the huge amount of money they could potentially make.

Im currently playing Kingdom Hearts on the emulator of my PC, but I would love all games on PC properly

Originally Posted by Eagle_Ghost
    Im currently playing Kingdom Hearts on the emulator of my PC, but I would love all games on PC properly
    I've actually been playing the 1.5 HD remake, but I've found how annoying Final Mix is with adding these new enemies which add new items for synthisis so 100% guys like me are finding it really difficult. Hate those damn Sniper Wilds.

At E3, Square Enix confirmed that the game will be coming to iOS and Android later in the year

I'm replaying 1.5 and going to get dream drop distance hd when it comes out. steam is where this series is meant to be. I love playing on console and I'll buy kingdom hearts 3 on console but when ps4 or xbox is gone. the next console might play ps4 games. having it on steam or pc. you can just play your favorite games right away.

Adding my +1
    I miss playing the Kingdom Hearts series and have missed out on so much because it is on so many platforms.
    I'd happily buy all of it if it were on PC.

That sounds crappy, think how terrible the controls would be