Page 3 of 3 First First 123

Thread: Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue - News and Updates

Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue - News and Updates

Scan
    New KINGDOM HEARTS 0.2 Scan in Jump! (KHInsider)
    - Jump has a small feature on KINGDOM HEARTS Birth by Sleep 0.2 -A fragmentary passage-, showing off Aqua's new model and some new screenshots.

Lucca Comics & Games
    Shinji Hashimoto discusses KH2.8, 2.9, and more at Lucca Comics & Games (KHInsider)
    - Earlier this month, Kingdom Hearts series producer Shinji Hashimoto discussed various aspects of the Kingdom Hearts series.

Digital Preorders
    Kingdom Hearts 2.8 Digital Preorders Live in Japan (KHInsider)
    - KINGDOM HEARTS 2.8 Preorder Live on NA PSN, Includes PSN Theme

Scans
    View the Latest Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Scans in Famitsu (KHInsider)
    - As previously advertised, Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue is featured in the latest edition of Famitsu.

Characters, Screenshots
    Square Enix Released Brand New Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Renders and Screenshots (KHInsider)
    - Square Enix released new renders of Aqua, Mickey Mouse, and the main characters of Kingdom Hearts X Back Cover: Aced, Ava, Gula, Invi, Ira, and the Master of Masters.

Screenshots
    PS4 Exclusive Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Gets New Screenshots from Dream Drop Distance and More on Famitsu (DualShockers)

Magazine Articles
    Dengeki Online features four page spread on Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 (KHInsider)
    - Dengeki Online's latest magazine has gone on sale, and in it is a four page spread on Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue.

Weekly Fami showcases Dream Drop Distance HD and χ Back Cover (KHInsider)
    - Just like Dengeki Online, Weekly Famitsu have released the latest edition of their magazine with another feature on Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue.

My co-worker is trying to get me to buy his xbox one however I am a PC gamer and there is only two games I care to play on console which is FF15 & KH2.8, however after scoring through the web the only concrete thing I see is pre-orders on Amazon is there any official word on weather or not KH2.8 will be available on xbox? sorry I have just procrastinated this decision for awhile now.

No Xbox release is currently planned, Vextor09.

Trailer
    KINGDOM HEARTS HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue – Simple And Clean –Ray Of Hope MIX–
    - Watch the Final Trailer of KINGDOM HEARTS HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue! (KHInsider)
    - The final trailer for KINGDOM HEARTS HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue has finally dropped via a tweet by Tetsuya Nomura on the official Japanese Kingdom Hearts Twitter account!
    - KINGDOM HEARTS HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue English Final Trailer
    - Utada Hikaru's "Hikari (Ray of Hope MIX)" EP releasing January 2017 (KHInsider)
    - "Hikari (Ray of Hope MIX)" EP will release January 11th 2017 on iTunes.
    Last edited by Grimoire; 9th Dec 2016 at 01:09.

Page 3 of 3 First First 123