Thread: The strange dreams of Life is Strange

Cool The strange dreams of Life is Strange

As the title suggests, I've made this thread so that we can discuss our Life is Strange dreams. So, at any point in time, have you had a dream(s) that was based off of the game "Life is Strange"? If you had, then feel free to post it here.

I'll go first. This one dream that I had, it was showing Max in 1st person POV as she was hiding under Principle Wells' desk with him in the office and kept shifting around and rewinding a little to avoid being caught. There was also some guy's voice speaking in her mind, like it was guiding her on how to properly use her power and what to do to avoid trouble and being caught. No one could hear that voice except her. It was as if it was connected to her time-rewind power or something.

Hmm. I had a dream where I was in the pool with my friends but I was Max (different sex btw). Kinda creepy.

Quote Originally Posted by Tataboj View Post
    Hmm. I had a dream where I was in the pool with my friends but I was Max (different sex btw). Kinda creepy.
    Not really. It kinda makes sense. You play the whole game from her perspective so if your mind is nutting out details and processing it in a dream then it makes sense that you continue to live the dream from her point of view.

I'm surprised, given just how much I think about this game and listen to it's music that I haven't had a LiS dream yet. Maybe in time.

I had a strange dream about episode 5.... the tornado O_O

ep4 spoiler below
    Last edited by RagdollZombie; 8th Sep 2015 at 10:41.

Quote Originally Posted by RagdollZombie View Post
    I had a strange dream about episode 5.... the tornado O_O

ep4 spoiler below
    So, what can you remember that happened during the tornado?

I actually had another Life is Strange dream recently.

This one involved how the game would be like if there were QTEs (Quick Time Events) like in the TellTale Games, and if Max wasn't all that much of a pacifist. From what I remember, Chloe was fighting Frank at the beach and Max was helping her out tackling him to protect Chloe and she also grabbed a rock and hit his face with it when he attempted to stab her, as there were QTE prompts popping up. But then, Nathan shows up angrily marching towards Max, and then the prompt pops up again, Max just punches Nathan three times in the face and he falls down. The rest is a blur.

Quote Originally Posted by Det_Forrester View Post
    This one involved how the game would be like if there were QTEs (Quick Time Events) like in the TellTale Games, and if Max wasn't all that much of a pacifist. From what I remember, Chloe was fighting Frank at the beach and Max was helping her out tackling him to protect Chloe and she also grabbed a rock and hit his face with it when he attempted to stab her, as there were QTE prompts popping up. But then, Nathan shows up angrily marching towards Max, and then the prompt pops up again, Max just punches Nathan three times in the face and he falls down. The rest is a blur.
    Niiiice. I wonder what'd happen if Life is Strange did have QTE... Max could actually die :"( but of course we'd be forced to restart... but still...

As for my dream... I don't even remember much haha... It was probably chloe giving the beatdown, but not sure. I've been starting to write down my dreams right after i have them, but forgot to that time. :P

It's still all a blur so I'm not entirely sure

I had a LiS dream recently. From what I remember, I was in the halls of my high school when I see Nathan Prescott with his gun. I start running down the halls trying to get away from him while he is just ranting and shooting at me. I could actually feel my heart pounding. More than once, he just suddenly appeared from around a corner and I running the opposite direction, and then when he shows up again, some students also start reluctantly aiming guns at me, and I'm thinking that Nathan was using the Prescott money influence on them just to turn them on me. It was so scary. When he finally caught up to me, I just started fighting back by swinging my right fist left and right at his head repeatedly. And then, the whole scenario changes. Max and Chloe are just strolling through a park at night while it was raining and they had umbrella's and were having a nice sweet chat. But then, without saying a word, Chloe just drops the umbrella and takes off running. And then it switches to gameplay where I'm in control of Max and trying to keep up with Chloe. And then, after going through a tunnel, there's a crowd of people surrounding Nathan, and then, I see Jefferson just watching. I realized he had noticed Max arrived and as he was turning around to look at Max, I looked away because I did not want to look at him at all. And then, everything blacks out while a suspense sound effect was playing.

God, that was the creepiest nightmare I've had since I've first seen Dementors.