View Poll Results: Zodiac HD extras wishlist

Voters
4. You may not vote on this poll
  • Final Fantasy XII manga

0 0%
  • Extra disc with interviews, trailers, Theater Mode etc.

1 25.00%
  • Online mode

0 0%
  • Artbook

2 50.00%
  • A playable moogle

0 0%
  • Play Arts Kai Fran

0 0%
  • The Original Fran

1 25.00%
  • Ashe’s tailor address

0 0%
  • Nothing at all, I care only about the game

1 25.00%
  • Something else (say what)

1 25.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 3 of 3 First First 123

Thread: What kind of new extras do you want for Zodiac HD?

What kind of new extras do you want for Zodiac HD?

Originally Posted by HeartOfLion

AAANNND (drum roll!) repainted Vaan’s abs!
    Yes, maybe this essential feature that we previously discussed will get highlighted at E3. haha

(Almost) good news…

Trailer and ads tell us only that it’s an HD version with the same game features of the original PS2 Zodiac version (bonus dvd excluded).

The fact that it will be available in 2017 can be interpreted in two ways: either they are taking their time to implement new features, since with simply the old ones they could sell the game right now, or they don’t bother of any change and simply want to avoid to have two heavyweights (XII and XV) stealing each other’s room and gains.

I want to be able to switch Vaan in town and play another character. Probably wont happens, but i really wish they would add this feature. It is a very bad design choice to only be able to control vaan in town...

Well, other than all the things I already wrote about, I’d like to not being job locked and to add armor on the guys and gals.

Oh, and I want Nono on the team too!

…Subliminal message: repaint Vaan's abs…
    Last edited by HeartOfLion; 7th Aug 2016 at 15:01.

I don't want any extras except a Vita version, make it happen Square

Suggestions for Final Fantasy XII - Zodiac Age

Hello, good folks.
    I don't know if this thread is being monitored by someone connected to the development of the game, but I figured it was worth posting my suggestions for improving the gameplay experience of Final Fantasy XII either way. They are not major changes in any way, just some gameplay, interface and mechanics adjustments. I understand that the game is now just two months away from release, but most of my proposed changes would only require some programming work and I do think they would make the game noticeably better.

Hard Mode
    Experienced players will surely appreciate this. Could be as easy as multiplying the enemies' stats, but enemy-specified (or at least boss-specific) changes would also be welcome. Difficulty level could be changed in the Config menu at any time or selected at the beginning of the game, after which it is locked. Several difficulty levels could be added for even greater challenge. An Easy Mode could of course also be included.

Enemy stats and items viewable in the bestiary
    Could become available after an enemy is defeated the number of times that is required to unlock the additional part of that enemy's Bestiary entry. For enemies that do not have additional page(s), such as bosses, marks, etc., the stats could become available after the first time that the enemy/boss/mark/rare game is defeated. It would also be most helpful if enemy stats and items could be viewed in battle, perhaps by pressing Square or Select when you're targeting an enemy (provided that the info has been unlocked).

Requirements for Bazaar goods viewable in-game
    Perhaps by way of finding an item, defeating a certain type of enemy a number of times (thus unlocking the specific Aletap Rumor) or by advancing to a certain point in the game. After the requirements has been met, the Bazaar item should be viewable in the Bazaar menu itself. The Bazaar glitch, which resets the counter of the items used for a certain Bazaar good to zero, even if the Bazaar good in question did not require all of the items of that kind that the player has turned in, should also be removed.

An easier way to get the dagger Danjuro
    As has been mentioned before, the dagger Danjuro, which drops from the Larva Eater, is almost impossible to get in the game. It's not likely that more than a handful of players has ever gotten it. Could be made a Bazaar good or found in a regular chest in one of the end-game dungeons.

Some clues to how rare games are found

Option to skip longer animations in battle

A system function that stops characters with Steal Gambit(s) from attempting to steal from an enemy that has already been stolen from

Better stats for Fran (either higher Strength or Magic)

I'd have liked also an easier way to get Seitengrat and all the Zodiac-exclusive weapons.

But one of my most fervent wish did not come true: the Original Fran as an extra...

Page 3 of 3 First First 123