Thread: Judge Burgan is a beast.

Judge Burgan is a beast.

Vanye was awesome because his detached and calculating nature made him good as a really hateable antagonist. Bergan is just epicness though. This speech is one of the best monologs given by a villian of any game in my opinion.*www.youtube.com/watch?v=P9769vztXW4*

All in all I think the Judges made for a really good team of adversaries though. I had the most respect for*Zargabaath. Anybody agree?

Zargabaath did loyally serve Larza at the end and tried to save everyone. *I wished we got to know more about him and all the Judges. *This is definitely a game they can or should make a sequel for. *

Maybe they will.

The Judge Magisters are way underexploited in this story, were they more present I think it would have been perfect.

Their speeches were amazing but too few in my opinion!

a sequel was planned an in development from a different company but was shut down when the company went under. I forget the exact name of it but you can see some videos and concept art on the wiki.

I love Ivalice Alliance, would love to see an mmo for it but it would probably dissapoint me since I have basically designed what I would want the game to be like (even wrote it all down and edit it once in awhile) and I doubt it would meet my expectations.

I liked the Judges in XII. I just wished that there was the opportunity to fight all of them in the game.

If I ever had a complaint about FFXII, it's that the Archadian Judges weren't used to their full potential. Drace and Zargabaath especially. I expected more from them as a whole unit. Only Gabranth seemed to be*necessary*to the overall story.

Kinda wished the Judges had more screen time (especially Drace and*Zargabaath).

They are destined to die so they don't need more scene

Zargabaath is indeed one of the more interesting Judge Magisters, at least for me. While he publicly served Lord Vayne, there was a great loyalty to all of Archadia, and he chooses to take more neutral and reasonable approaches to situations. AND, he's the only Judge Magister to survive the events of the Final Fantasy XII.

That's right, Azure; not all were destined to die. Zargabaath lives!

Originally Posted by onigiri619

Kinda wished the Judges had more screen time (especially Drace and*Zargabaath).

They were my favorite Judge Magisters!

Originally Posted by Chas_XV

I liked the Judges in XII. I just wished that there was the opportunity to fight all of them in the game.

I expected to face Zargabaath at one point because he had a sinister-looking helmet.

Wasn't Revenant Wings the sequel to FFXII? And I think you can fight all the Judges in FFXII International's Trial Mode.