Thread: Fanon for a" Tomb Raider: Uncharted" crossover game now complete (thoughts welcomed)

Fanon for a" Tomb Raider: Uncharted" crossover game now complete (thoughts welcomed)

Hey guys,

I just finished a Fanon for a potential Tomb Raider X Uncharted crossover game. It is, of course, exclusive for the PS4 and basically the 3rd installment in the new 2013 reboot saga from CD featuring Nate Drake. I would love to hear y'alls thoughts on this, because I put a lot of work into it, I even made my own game case for it:

http://fanon.wikia.com/wiki/Tomb_Raid3r:_Uncharted

Now added sections for Trivia, Bosses, and more LaraxNate cuteness/dialog (and also a little "hint" for fans of LaraxSam).

Also an idea for the potential 4th game in the Trivia section.

So, is this basically a Nathan-Lara shipfic in the form of a video game?

My first - and most critical - thought is that he is moping in a bar after the death of the person he cherishes most in this world who is conveniently murdered in the most insulting way possible and is now very open to the idea of courting someone he's never met for merely being hot in a photograph.

This is not Drake. Forgive me, but this is a cheap way to eliminate Elena Fisher for the sole purpose of replacing her with Lara, twists notwithstanding.
    Last edited by Tihocan; 9th Jan 2015 at 23:14.
    signature image

UPDATE:

I made a few changes to this since ROTTR's release, the biggest of these being the title & timeline. It's now set between ROTTR & Uncharted 4: A Thief's End as a sort-of tie-in/spin-off title as opposed to the 3rd standalone TReboot entry featuring Nathan Drake.

It should be worth noting that Uncharted 4 is set 3 years after Uncharted 3: Drake's Fortune (which came out in 2011) and Lara is 22 in ROTTR per Rhianna Pratchett's Tweets, exactly 1 year older than in TR 2013, meaning both games are set sometime in 2014. I'm sure they'd be able to squeeze it into the timeline somehow, like say, 3-6 months separating the two games. It'd also make way for a crossover comic series bridging the remaining gap between the two games.

I figured it was in order with the 3rd standalone TReboot title, Shadow of the Tomb Raider being (unofficially?) announced.

But yeah, about:

how's that for a plot twist? The rebooted series already gave us the f'ing Sun Goddess (Himiko), so I figured "eh, why the hell not?" It's only fitting he'd show up with the Trinity's ties to the Catholic Church and all.
    signature image