Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Forum Migration Details

Okay, every time I try to use my Square Enix credentials to log into the site it says my password doesn't work. I reset it, wrote it down, tried to login today and it wouldn't work. I need to ask for a new password every single time I login. I can work around this now I think since I linked my Steam account, but would there be any reason why the SE credentials aren't working?

EDIT: Steam has now disappeared from my linked accounts page, even though the PSN one is still there.
    Last edited by Stellazira; 9th Dec 2014 at 19:56.

I'm trying to transfer from EIDOS forums as "JackRaider" or "JohnRaider" but I can't signup because my email address is linked with this horrible current account, "johnpookpunk" . Can I change this account to "JackRaider" or "JohnRaider" or how do I delete "johnpookpunk" so I can use my email address with the new account?

Hello, this is "johnpookpunk" . I really would like to delete that account now that I have "JohnRaider". How do I link the email associated with johnpookpunk with "JohnRaider"... plus all the stats from my eidos forum username Jack_Raider???

I guess it's kind of late but is there a chance I can keep my status? I can't post in the Eidos thread.
    http://forums.eu.square-enix.com/member.php?u=194001
    I had 651 posts.

Quote Originally Posted by aktrekker View Post
    I guess it's kind of late but is there a chance I can keep my status? I can't post in the Eidos thread.
    http://forums.eu.square-enix.com/member.php?u=194001
    I had 651 posts.
    Why can't you post in the EF thread?

Driber.net | Forum Thumbnailer | Driber Wagon™ | RAWR! | TR Ancient Legends III - Lost Chambers | -- .- .-. .. . / .. ... / -.-. ..- - . :-)

Sorry I took so long.
    The announcement said the forums were closed down. I didn't think they were taking new posts. Will it still let me post there?

Quote Originally Posted by aktrekker View Post
    Sorry I took so long.
    The announcement said the forums were closed down. I didn't think they were taking new posts. Will it still let me post there?
    You can still post on EF in the migration section, to get your new SEF account synched up with your EF account:

http://forums.eidosgames.com/forumdisplay.php?f=335

If you're having trouble posting, send me a PM here on the new forums and we'll get it sorted

Driber.net | Forum Thumbnailer | Driber Wagon™ | RAWR! | TR Ancient Legends III - Lost Chambers | -- .- .-. .. . / .. ... / -.-. ..- - . :-)

Big Grin

Ok, 'made it! Thanks a bunch Driber for all the help via email. Hopefully my nick can be corrected too because when I tried to use "KasigiYabuSama" I got an error message saying "This username is already in use." Hmmm...

Actually I should just pick a new one anyway 'cause this one's dorky, but when I think about each person here I've known (indirectly) for years, their nickname is front-and-center and an inseparable element of their persona, so I have to assume that's the same with me. So word to the wise for newbies here: Pick a nick carefully, 'cause that's going to be your name for the duration.

Quote Originally Posted by KasigiYaboSama View Post
    Ok, 'made it! Thanks a bunch Driber for all the help via email. Hopefully my nick can be corrected too because when I tried to use "KasigiYabuSama" I got an error message saying "This username is already in use." Hmmm...

Actually I should just pick a new one anyway 'cause this one's dorky, but when I think about each person here I've known (indirectly) for years, their nickname is front-and-center and an inseparable element of their persona, so I have to assume that's the same with me. So word to the wise for newbies here: Pick a nick carefully, 'cause that's going to be your name for the duration.
    No problem! Yeah, usernames stick with you. I wouldn't recognize you otherwise

Did you post in the synch thread yet to have your SEF account synched up with your EF one? Link in my previous post.

Hi Driber! I followed the steps.... I think..... http://forums.eidosgames.com/showthr...00#post2044900

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456