Page 2 of 2 First First 12

Thread: Hitman GO - Technical Issues and Bug Reports

Hitman GO - Technical Issues and Bug Reports

Android 4.4.2
    Lenovo yoga tablet 2 1050F
    Intel Atom Z3745
    Game version 1.11.27230
    Installed the game from play store, but cannot get any further than the first page (anr)

Update: installed the game on an other device, and the google play games login succeeded. After this, I was able to start the game on my tablet as well. Problem solved.
    Last edited by tgeysen78; 18th Apr 2015 at 20:22.

I know iOS 9 is not supported yet, but I wanted to note that on my iPad Air 2 On iOS 9, Hitman GO freezes at the title screen every time. Tomb Raider GO works perfectly, though.

On level 4-13 the screen opens up to the board but with no visible lines and no ability to move. After restarting the level with the refresh button the lines appear but upon completing the level my character remains stuck on target circle with no ability to move and no screen appearing to let me know I completed the level. I have tried restarting the game and completing the level using different methods but I still always get stuck on the last circle.

Any solutions to this or will I have to wait for a bug fix? Anyway to skip the level?

thanks,

- Caleb

Does anyone still adress issues here? Travis?

My game has no music in it, I'm running iOS 9, I played GO already like a year ago and it was fine, now I want to replay it and the game is dead silent. It has sounds effects but no music, no menu music, no level music, no Ave Maria during "boss fights". Any way to fix that? Already tried restarting my iPhone 5s and reinstalling the app.

I bought Hitman GO, but unfortunately the game doesn't start. It crashes when I start it on my OnePlus 3.
    The phone is rooted and has CyanogenMod 13 as OS.
    I hope you can help me.

just got hitman go today through the windows store for pc the game starts freezes for 40 seconds and then crashes.

Page 2 of 2 First First 12