Thread: Welcome to the FINAL FANTASY XII forum!

Welcome to the FINAL FANTASY XII forum!

Welcome to the FINAL FANTASY XII forum! This forum is specifically designed to discuss the twelfth FINAL FANTASY title released for the numbered series, as well as FINAL FANTASY XII Revenant Wings. Feel free to discuss your thoughts, memories, strategies, and everything else FINAL FANTASY XII with fellow players on this forum, but remember to consider the opinions of others and keep all conversations civil and respectful. If you haven’t already, please read the official guidelines for the forum before posting.

When can i see FINAL FANTASY XII ( NOT XII Revenant Wings) in Play Station Store to Purchase!!!????
    I speak for many Ontario Canadians that we would love to buy the game for our Play Station 3...PLZ!!!!!

In my opinion FF12 is the best final fantasy ever made (through I haven't played them all so I can't completely talk), but it was the game that started it all for me, and the main reason I even bother to check out final fantasy games, nit the biggest fan of the sequel through I treat it more as a side story. I still can't get over all the lore that was so rich in 12. And some of the boss was so challenging, then again I was a young and very bad gamer back then, it took me a year (too much griding) to finish the game the first time! when I replayed it later I realized how much of an idiot I was. Still it was fun I never got bored.

The best extra is launch a version for PC in 1080p, it could also be provided by steam as many other versions of the series. If possible with subtitles in Portuguese in Brazil. Final Fantasy XII is epic, should not die in the PS2 platform.