Thread: Very, Very Disappointed...

Very, Very Disappointed...

Very, Very Disappointed...

I have finally gotten around to playing Mini Ninjas (on PC, which is the only platform I game on) and, to be honest, I was enjoying it in spite of the fact that the boss battles were quick time events. That sort of removed all the enjoyment from those parts of the game.

Now, I do not like quick time events at all, and if I had known that Mini Ninjas has them, then I would not have bought the game. And that would have been the correct decision on my part.

I got past the first three bosses without terrible problems but the Timid Swimmer boss is simply impossible. Evidently others can do it, but I can't. I have tried, well, I would be embarrassed to say how many times. And I have decided to simply give up.

People actually tolerate this kind of unimaginative gameplay on other platforms? They've got very low standards if they do...

But I am hoping that maybe someone can tell me how to skip this boss, or give me a save file so that I can resume the game at a point after this extremely frustrating battle. I have not been able to find codes for this game anywhere. But if no one can help me, then I will simply uninstall the game, get rid of my GlovePIE script (so I can re-assign the space bar to something that's, you know, ergonomically correct and usable for me, and simply watch a walkthrough on YouTube, to see how the game ends.

Games are, in my opinion, supposed to be fun, and this is not.

Please create Mini Ninjas 2

No one pay attention to this person. This game is sooo fun. I hope they make a second one! It's fun to kick butt. I love how the levels get progressively tougher. I love the "MINI-MINI-MINI NINJAS" cry of the main character. I love being able to fish. I love looking for hidden treasures like the flowers hidden in each board. I love the colorful backgrounds and scenes. I love the different environments from the snowy mountain to the evil castle. I love being able to use different characters and collect an arsenal of tools to kill the enemy. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE MAKE ANOTHER MINI NINJAS.

This game would be good for kids except it is so frustrating that they get mad and won't play any more. I think it is too bad the designers thought that kids might like a big fat lumbering fool to beat up a tiny mini-ninja kid. Guess what, selling this CD on ebay.