Thread: Cardboard boxes

Cardboard boxes

Cardboard boxes

Is there ever anything hidden in the cardboard boxes? I've only played one mission, and haven't figured out a way to open them. I know in the original you could hack wooden boxes with a crowbar or baton and find goodies inside. I've tried shooting them and stepping on them, but no go.

I have never seen any items pop out of cardboard boxes. There very useful for pulling a single guard away from a group. Just pick up the box and throw it at a wall near the guard where you want him to go. I usually find a place I want to ambush the guard and throw the box so that they walk past where I am hiding.

I too have not seen anything pop out of the cardboard boxes that end up exploding when I throw them. I've also only ever found a cardboard box useful thus far as I've gotten in the game to use it as a step to get on a stack of barrels to get over a fence.

Seems odd all those boxes in the buildings and littered around town so much.

Originally Posted by XxtraLarGe
    Is there ever anything hidden in the cardboard boxes? I've only played one mission, and haven't figured out a way to open them. I know in the original you could hack wooden boxes with a crowbar or baton and find goodies inside. I've tried shooting them and stepping on them, but no go.
    Inside - no, but there are sometimes credit chits under boxes or some other things hidden behind those cardboard boxes.

I move every box I come across, if I can. Just in case there is a credit chip or maybe a Praxis point underneath it, you never know!

Two piece boxes or custom cupcake boxes or telescoping boxes are boxes, specifically designed to gratify easy loading and unloading need of products by companies. iCustomBoxes offers enchanting printed boxes that also plays a role as a promoter for the company. Get luxury packaging for your product!