Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: The All New Staticon and Skustings Sig asylum

Big Grin

Kandi duran, just scroll up this page and you will see it. everyone else has,lol oh dear so sorry they put me first on page 6 so go back to page 5 and scroll up, lol
    signature image

KandiDuran Guest

Smile Call me Crazy!

OK, I'm sooooooo ...for some odd reasons this post does not show ANY signatures!

staticon

KandiDuran : Awaiting approval

Chronicles5 : Awaiting approval

Dagger of Xian : Modified as requested, Is this what you wanted?

rocketman : Thanks. I have removed the other one now.

I know Im not crazy, but I don't know what's wrong! Every other thread here shows every signature except this one....help!

Big Grin

kandi; here is your sig; can you see it now? lol
    signature image

let me know if you DON'T see it, i will put it on a different website and then post it here again , that might work
    signature image

KandiDuran Guest

Big Grin Thanks AmO and Staticon

Yes,
    Thanks! I owe you 1 and Thank You Staticon!

Originally posted by staticon
    cjhilljack : It's all done with Photoshop 6. Though I do sometimes have to use GIF Animator.
    So, I have Photoshop 6, but have not worked with it at all (my brother got me a free copy), is it hard to learn how to do this? Would it work for email - as in Outlook? I have an alumni website for my high school and I use a signature for all correspondence relating to the site. I was thinking about creating one from a gif I already have (high school logo type thing) - would this be hard to do? Would it even be worthwile?

Any tips you have would be great! Thanks

Photoshop is a very capable program. It has features which go way beyond my limited capabilities. I have been using it for about five years and have found most of the functions I use by just playing with it.
    There are also several magazines which have tutorials on use of Photoshop. These have also been useful.
    I'm fairly sure that there must be some books around for beginners as well.
    It is fairly complex to start with and may not be the easiest package to master but, once you start getting into it, you will not want to use any other graphics software IMHO.

Thanks for the information Staticon, I appreciate it. I have been playing around with it a bit and I'm sure I'll learn my way around it eventually. I will definately look around for those mags, online tutorials, etc.

No problem cjhilljack. You will find Photoshop quite intuitive once you have used it for a while but a little frustrating at first. Best of luck with it though. I love it.

Glad you like your sigs KandiDuran and Chronicles5. It makes it all worthwhile.

you do a great job on these!
    signature image
    did you really think that it was over? / my journal

Thumbs Up

Awesome !!! the place is back in business ehhhh???
    Mr Skusting sir???? You once made me a really cool flag for my sig with me name on it ..... Do you recall?? You even regave it to me after me puter took a dump and I had to reformat the whole thing. Is there any chance you still have that thing somewhere in your shelves collecting dust ???
    Sure would LOOVE to have it back again
    signature image Member of the signature image Posse

hello Staitcon. I used to be Lara Croft Tomb Raider, but now I am Kurtis Trent. So could you make me a different signature. Thanx.

hey staticon could u make an adjustment on my siggy?? i want my sig to look more mysterious u know like Lara is mysterious in AOD.

I would be honered if when you have the time if you could make me a sig? I like nascar in general Rusty wallace is my fav driver, I also like the world of outlaws.... so anything would be fine, I know you are busy so no hurry..........Thanks in advance.

BeachyBallZ : Try sending the Cap'n a personal message. That can speed up a response sometimes.

Kurtis Trent : Were you this Lara Croft Tomb Raider and if so, do you want this one modified or a completely new sig?

Tombraidachick : How should I make her more mysterious? Do you mean like a mist effect?

Racinlady: I still have the sig I did for you on the old forum. Would you like that one or a completely new one?

Wink

Excellent plan Staticon. Youz such the smart cookie!! B/T/W haven't seen you in many many moons friend! Good to find so many of my old friends still roaming the halls of this place. ((((((((((((((huggers))))))))))))))) Take care!

((((((((((((((huggers))))))))))))))) back.

I may not have much to say ( ) sometimes, but I seldom go away.

im not sure like maybe make it darker and have a picture of lara hiding in the shadows. the mist effect??? never seen it b4... ive never seen photo shop and all its wonders so i have no idea what it can actually do....

KandiDuran Guest

Question Staticon.....If you don't mind!

If you don't mind....would you make me another signature! I really love the first one and I would like another one PLEASE!

The sig name is ItalianKitten925

I would like an Italian Flag (green/white/red), a cute lil' kitten, and of course LARA CROFT! If you don't mind could you also e-mail me with the picture.

Last time it wasn't loading on this site for me and THANK GOD AmO was there to help

ItalianKitten925

Thank You so Much!
    KandiDuran

If time permits I would love to have a new one with or without the name is fine or you could just use Racin LOL I would truly appreciate anything! Thanks again

Originally posted by staticon

Kurtis Trent : Were you this Lara Croft Tomb Raider and if so, do you want this one modified or a completely new sig?

I would like a whole new sig, if thats not a problem. for ideas pictures of Kurtis Trent, maybe just one of Lara. (from aod) thanx

By request. Out of retirement and into the frey.
    An old classic with a new twist.
    Silkies for BeachyBallZ:
    *beachflagZ.jpg*
    I still have me trunk full of all the old flags I stitched once upon a time.
    signature imagesignature imagesignature imagesignature image
    "Doomsday device?...I suppose I could part with one and still be feared..."
    Skusting's deviantArt gallery <-updated with regularity regularly!

Deek, I haven't forgotten your stitching, It's still on me sig.
    signature image

Tombraidachick : I have darkened your sig and used some darker images. Is this OK?

KandiDuran : Awaiting approval.

Racinlady : Awaiting approval.

Kurtis Trent : Awaiting Approval

Welcome back Deek.

Thumbs Up

Isn't he just simply amazing ??!!?? Thank You Deek from the bottom of my Eidos Profile !!! You are a King amongst Kings! *Beachy gives Deekman a big (((((((((((((hugg)))))))))*

Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast