Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 61213141516

Thread: The All New Staticon and Skustings Sig asylum

Quote Originally Posted by Driber View Post
    Something like this?

(rough draft)
    yup now see if you or some one that can get the rest of the names and colors in there like in my first Post Thread

Like this?

Driber.net | Forum Thumbnailer | Driber Wagon | RAWR! | TR Ancient Legends III - Lost Chambers | -- .- .-. .. . / .. ... / -.-. ..- - . :-)

Like this?

yes perfect Thank You

Hi

Thanks for keeping the customers happy young Driber.

Apologies for not visiting sooner - been having a bit of a rough year so far health wise. It even involved two trips to the hospital - once, being kept in for four days.

I have an appointment for a scan tomorrow to determine if I need minor surgery but other than that, I feel I have put the ill health behind me.

So, I'll try to look in a little more frequently and be a little more active than of late - promise.
    Ham and Eggs - a days work for the chicken, a lifetime commitment for the pig.
    signature image

Sorry to hear you've been unwell staticon. I hope you're feeling much better now.
    Whits fur yell no go by ye.

Quote Originally Posted by KoolKat View Post
    I hope you're feeling much better now.
    Much better now, thanks.

I've now had the scan and gall stones are confirmed - apparently, there are lots of them - surprising that I don't rattle.

I also have a fatty build up on the liver and it is swollen a little but this is normal with gall stones. Also, a small cyst on one kidney - but again, this is very common.

Overall though, I think I'm past the worst of it and things will only get better.
    signature image

Ouch! Sounds quite sore. Glad to hear the worst is over now though.
    Whits fur yell no go by ye.

No prob, Kev.

And I echo KK's thoughts

Driber.net | Forum Thumbnailer | Driber Wagon | RAWR! | TR Ancient Legends III - Lost Chambers | -- .- .-. .. . / .. ... / -.-. ..- - . :-)

Could anyone please make me a nice signature with this picture of lara & it would be AMAZING if you could try to do my username in the tomb raider font!!! <33.
    thank youu <33

Can you help me come up w/ a siggy? Everytime I try to make one, it looks... funny.

Quote Originally Posted by TombRaiderGirl1 View Post
    Could anyone please make me a nice signature with this picture of lara & it would be AMAZING if you could try to do my username in the tomb raider font!!! <33.
    thank youu <33
    Do you still need this?

The image appears to be broken, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeroma11 View Post
    Can you help me come up w/ a siggy? Everytime I try to make one, it looks... funny.
    What would you like?

Wow, you've had a few happy customers since you made my MANLY sig, Dribs.

Quote Originally Posted by staticon View Post
    Hi

Thanks for keeping the customers happy young Driber.

Apologies for not visiting sooner - been having a bit of a rough year so far health wise. It even involved two trips to the hospital - once, being kept in for four days.

I have an appointment for a scan tomorrow to determine if I need minor surgery but other than that, I feel I have put the ill health behind me.

So, I'll try to look in a little more frequently and be a little more active than of late - promise.
    Hope you're feeling much better now. I would assume so, since it's been over a year.
    signature image

Quote Originally Posted by The Zoo Boy View Post
    Wow, you've had a few happy customers since you made my MANLY sig, Dribs.
    Heh.

They are fun little jobs to do

Heh.

They are fun little jobs to do
    I bet. I really wish I knew how to make them. Or any type of photoshop, really. It all seems fun.
    signature image

It's not so difficult, all you need is A) interest, and B) time.

You can get GIMP as a free alternative to Photoshop

It's not so difficult, all you need is A) interest, and B) time.

You can get GIMP as a free alternative to Photoshop
    It works just as well? I had GIMP on my old computer but could never figure out how to use it.
    signature image

Quote Originally Posted by The Zoo Boy View Post
    I had GIMP on my old computer but could never figure out how to use it.
    If you couldn't figure out GIMP, you'd struggle equally as much with Photoshop.

Though they do things differently in some cases, they are, essentially, equally capable and both have an equally steep learning curve.

I've been Photoshopping for nearly twenty years and still can't fathom half of what it is capable of.

I have seen some fair sigs created using Paint which could be an option.

If you have Photoshop, Photoshop Elements or Paint Shop Pro, you could try one of my handy walkthroughs on sig creation. Click Here to see them.

I really must add a GIMP walkthrough one day.
    signature image

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 61213141516