Page 1 of 14 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: What are you doing at this very minute?

What are you doing at this very minute?

***Aside from reading this forum, that is

Jeeeez! I'm having a lot of trouble getting through the day! I'm at work, I should be HARD at work but I can't keep my mind on it or my eyes open...that's the reason for this thread.

Me: I'm super tired, at my job, going through high school senior portrait proofs, editing them, adjusting color and density and what-not. I've got around 250 more of them to burn through, and it's only noon now. UGH!!!!
    Oh, and I forgot, I'm trying to do ANYTHING right now other than what I should be doing!!!

What about you?
    signature image
    You just gotta be right this time!

Big Grin

I'm sitting at work cruising the internet and trying to muster up the focus to go back to updating the faculty contact list. I'm temping for a local Community College department secretary who is out on medical leave. Being summer semester, there's really not a lot to do 'round these parts. (I'm here until 6 PM too).
    "I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one;
    'O Lord, make my enemies ridiculous.' And God granted it."
    ~ Voltaire

Simply sitting on my bed if not on these forums.

I'm cruising the forums, posting in this here thread , and now ... I'm going to get up and pop in the Back and Biceps DVD for the P90X workouts I do, then follow with the Ab Ripper X workout. There ya' go! See?! Added some motivational stuff for everyone! Because I need it, too So, let's get up and get movin'!

Heh

What's that? Hey, put down that shotgun, BLOWHARD!

Just finished some heavy gardening as the communal garden had completely overgrown and the landlord's mythical gardener who apparently comes round every month has not been seen since two years ago.
    I then spent the last 10 minutes scrubbing dirt out from under my nails despite the fact I wore garden gloves lol.
    Whit’s fur ye’ll no go by ye.

Just got in from work and having a cup of tea

Resting my feet on my pedals while adjusting the back of the chair.

Exciting life

Got up early (for me that is) and went to an estate sale. Bought a multi-tool a small lathe, saw, buffer combo unit, a pack of construction paper and some antique pencil sharpeners.

Now it's off to the bank to deposit some checks. Then back home, to bed, then off to a songfest later today.

Basically Same crap, different day.

Picking my nose...

Wait I shouldn't have shared that!

I'm actually drawing, browsing a few websites and well, typing this.

About to order a punching bag for my office...some days........
    PSN: Nemesis296
    XBL/GFWL: HyperN3mesis

Just sat here thinking why i am so tired from work also just about to eat

Red Face (Embarrassed)

Emptying the ashtrays and hiding the empty wine bottles - Mum has threatened a visit tomorrow

I've been drinking red wine (small amounts), each night to help replenish the iron levels but one glass is never enough for the Loster hehe
    Everyone is entitled to my opinion.

WOW! A little bit of everything!

Now; I'm finally home and cooling off and decompressing. It's hot where I work, usually close to 80. The air doesn't work and my office has no ventilation, a little fan is the best I can do. So, I'm almost cooled off to a reasonable temperature and almost relaxed. It's good to be safe at home with my favorite forum
    signature image
    You just gotta be right this time!

Just finished working up blueprints and schematics for my plan of world domination. Thought Id take a break and post.
    SWAN DIVE! Into the best night of your life.

Quote Originally Posted by Nemesis296 View Post
    About to order a punching bag for my office...some days........
    Funny, I just got finished with a half hour session on my new punching bag! Let me tell you, that baby is great for releasing stress! And now I'm off to bed.
    Help out with the effort for a new Legacy of Kain game! (list updated on December 6th)
    http://forums.eidosgames.com/showthr...74#post1270474

Quote Originally Posted by Raziel'sRevenge View Post
    Funny, I just got finished with a half hour session on my new punching bag! Let me tell you, that baby is great for releasing stress! And now I'm off to bed.
    What is even more satisfying is a bunch of cardboard boxes. Kick 'em, stomp 'em, punch 'em. The "CRUNCH" as you beat them to death adds to the venting and beats a punching bag every day. Unless that bag is your wife, of course. (it's a joke people)

Updating the forums IP address black list of proxies and anonymizers. With the help of this friendly troll who keeps reregistering and providing the ip addresses.
    The thing about Canadians is, they are very friendly people. But give them a hockey stick and they'll kill you.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by GoranAgar View Post
    Updating the forums IP address black list of proxies and anonymizers. With the help of this friendly troll who keeps reregistering and providing the ip addresses.
    Can you repeat that in English please? (I'm having a "Vicky Pollard/Dullard" moment)

Whatever it is it sounds like a troll who is erm...using the same IP address to spam the Eidos forums?? Good luck with that Goran! Totally annoying but your loyal members will always be vigilant and report any nonsense in your absence

It is the other way around. We banned his account and his ip address. And he uses different proxies and anonymizers to circumvent the ip ban. But each new ip address he uses to reregister is being added to our ip ban list.
    The thing about Canadians is, they are very friendly people. But give them a hockey stick and they'll kill you.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by GoranAgar View Post
    It is the other way around. We banned his account and his ip address. And he uses different proxies and anonymizers to circumvent the ip ban. But each new ip address he uses to reregister is being added to our ip ban list.
    Holy Moses. How can he acquire so many IP addies? He must live in a vast metropolis that boasts 400 libraries

Is it possible to alter existing IPs? This sounds like a very determined menace

Back on topic, I am currently enquiring about an Eidos menace as can be readily observed

Trying to construct a world which would enable my new concept for a script possible.

Apart from that looking at trailers!

I've just seen new footage from Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light. I'm impressed.

BLOWHARD....how can air not work?

Quote Originally Posted by Lo View Post
    Holy Moses. How can he acquire so many IP addies? He must live in a vast metropolis that boasts 400 libraries

Is it possible to alter existing IPs? This sounds like a very determined menace
    It's better not to ask how trolls do this exactly....we don't want to give any potential troll-to-be any ideas now, do we

Driber.net | Forum Thumbnailer | Driber Wagon™ | RAWR! | TR Ancient Legends III - Lost Chambers | -- .- .-. .. . / .. ... / -.-. ..- - . :-)

Smile

This may offend others or humiliate me. I hope neither will be the case but I find this of interest.

Either way, let us not descend into religious debate.

I am taking this at face value. Just press on the top link of the right-hand menu. This was posted on a psychic medium site. Personally I will reserve judgement but please try not to post anything that may offend others. As many a true psychic out there, there are also a few charlatons. This is quite a long audio and possibly raises more questions than it answers but it is of interest and this is what i am listening to right now.

(Note to mods: Having screened the audio, I make assurances that there is no bad language).

http://www.archive.org/details/DianaSpeaks

Thumbs Up

Quote Originally Posted by Driber View Post
    BLOWHARD....how can air not work?

It's better not to ask how trolls do this exactly....we don't want to give any potential troll-to-be any ideas now, do we
    Understood, Skipper!

Page 1 of 14 1234511 ... LastLast