Page 2 of 2 First First 12

Thread: I just made a Epic Dead Men Trivia Page ! ...

I just made a Epic Dead Men Trivia Page ! ...

Also found Late Night Opening's music was from Hitman Blood Money .

It's in the level "Till Death Do Us Part" opening cutscene.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pJtXj...eature=related

Is Lynch's nickname "Mr. Little" ? I know it's from Hitman Blood Money's newspaper.

Exclamation

Originally Posted by jam13

Is Lynch's nickname "Mr. Little" ? I know it's from Hitman Blood Money's newspaper.
    HOLY *** I Never realized that ! ...
    That epic music and i missed it ! ...
    Yeah i have to admit i didn't watched them cutscenes everytime i played ...

I'm guessing that Mr. Little was a placeholder name for Lynch during Dead Men's pre-production , but it's still worth mentionning , of course ...

Edit : Also added the fact that no one calls Kane "Adam Marcus" ...
    Hi, i'm the one who makes Wall of Text Armadas in a unhinged regular fashion.
    If you remember me, best start taking your pills again.

One thing, you wrote that in the last mission there's two ways to the church, but the secondary one is usless becouse there's just more goons to take care of.
    Well I have to say that I find it easier! yes, there's more enemies, but fighting on the steps is harder, as they can shoot you from above; while going from the other side, you get them from behind and you can take cover on the grave stones.

Nothing really important, just my take on it

Wink

Hmmm , alrighty then , i'll delete my personnal comment ...

Still caught up in my amazing conspiracy theory. Does anyone have a tinfoil hat I can borrow?
    A mortal man, with once a human heart, has become a fiend for his especial torment! - Chillingworth, The Scarlet Letter

Originally Posted by SlashPrower
    Still caught up in my amazing conspiracy theory. Does anyone have a tinfoil hat I can borrow?
    Speakin' of that. Grevious did you notice the only admin on the wiki was named Nic

*takes sip of water*

*spits it out, coughing*

IT'S A WEB OF LIES AND BETRAYAL
    A mortal man, with once a human heart, has become a fiend for his especial torment! - Chillingworth, The Scarlet Letter

Lightbulb

Indeed , and i had tried not to think about it , but now thanks to you it's stuck on my mind ...

I'm having too much doses of conspiracies lately , being a schizophrenic doesn't help either ...

Originally Posted by jam13

It was also that elevator music used in one of the levels. Either the "A Dance with The Devil" or "You Better Watch Out".

Question

No , i doubt it was used in the elevators in-game , i most certainly would have recognized one of my favorite piece of music in video games ...

I remember they remaded Codename 47's theme into a elevator music however ...
    Maybe that's what you were thinking about ? ...

Maybe. But I could have swore it was in. Oh well, I beat the Blood Money five times so maybe I just lost my mind on last play-through

Post Kane's nose bandage

I noticed Kane's nose seems to heal up in Chapter 9 - Retomoto Tower
    There is no bandage on Kane's nose .

But in Chapter 10 - Tokyo Streets , nose bandage shows up again.

The interesting thing is the early game screenshots Kane still has nose bandage in Retomoto Tower.

Kane & Lynch Redux , Kane & Lynch 3 - i wish all my wishes will come true !

Page 2 of 2 First First 12