Page 9 of 9 First First ... 56789

Thread: Kane & Lynch movie

Kane & Lynch movie

Thumbs Up Influenced.

I honestly am glad that the makers of this movie have made all these poor descisions. It's taught me a great lesson for filmmaking if it ever works out:

Stay away from Video Game film adaptations, unless you have complete artistic and financial control (ie. Director, Producer/Co-Producer, Writer/Co-Writer) and can faithfully adapt the Game to the screen.

Since that will most likely never happen, it's safe to assume I know what type of movie to avoid making, no matter how much money it may make, my filmography, credibility, and reputation as a filmmaker (or anyone else's for that matter) would be in jeopardy, if ever I/they make/made it into the business that is.

I mean, this isn't exactly an unfilmmable movie here, it doesn't have any monsters or aliens or anything like that, first-rate special effects aren't a necessity. If they can't do that right, there isn't much hope for any other games out there.
    ~The Emu hath landed~

Originally Posted by gnrGrievous
    So your correct address should be Grievous Brain, Local Cave number 47 ...
    Next to you is Dog Man's brain cell ...
    Don't make me make you play dead.
    "You see it too? For me, it's always like this..."
    (Angela Orosco - Silent Hill 2)

Arrow

Video game adaptation is just stupid anywya ...

Old games had no substantial story , so filmmakers had to bake up something utterly nuts and/or stupid ...

Today's games are either already packed with a surprisingly decent story , or carries a story that can't be enjoyed in any other way than being an interactive entertainment ...
    In any case , a film is just not needed to retell or continue the story ...

A film (not a mindless cash in) Inspired by some elements born from a video games however , now that could be interesting ...

Originally Posted by JackGordon
    Don't make me make you play dead.
    And thus , Grievous' weakness was finally discovered ...
    His army retreated , and a peace treaty was established ...
    Mankind finally made heaven out of society ...
    Hi, i'm the one who makes Wall of Text Armadas in a unhinged regular fashion.
    If you remember me, best start taking your pills again.

Arrow

Kane & Lynch Redux , Kane & Lynch 3 - i wish all my wishes will come true !

Thumbs Up

Whoa ... that's heavy , man ...

Whoa ... that's heavy , man ...
    I bet they will rewrite it back to what that one fucker once wrote. What his name? The ugly motherfuckerucker wearing a green top hat.

The Riddler?
    "You see it too? For me, it's always like this..."
    (Angela Orosco - Silent Hill 2)

You would think an Academy Award Winning Actor would have the Good Sense to just drop out of Production.

This is what I would think if I were Foxx.

"Hmm, let's see. This is a Video-Game Adaption from a game, and I don't even play games (my specualtion, of course), people are constantly questioning why I'm in this movie, whether it be the people complaining that I'm not White like the character, or that I don't have the capabilities to correctly portray the character, it's going to be a dumb-loud action movie most likely (my speculation), and this production is nearly wrecked, why am I even still wasting my time by saying I'll be in this movie?"

My speculation, of course.

I find it very baffling when very good actors aren't very knowledgable about the movies they decide to be in, I mean they've been in better movies, shouldn't they have an idea if the movie's a great artistic choice or not? Foxx has been in better movies, shouldn't he know that this movie will most likely blow and not be in it?

Brad Pitt, Awesome role in Inglorious Basterds and movies like SE7EN and so on, shouldn't he know that MEGAMIND WITH WILL FERREL is stupid?

I mean sure it goT modest reviews and did well at the box office but still,

That's why you gotta give props to Actors like Daniel Day Lewis, who take time and care for what movies they star in.
    ~The Emu hath landed~

Exclamation

Hey i was about to post that , damn it ! ...

Anywya , what's interesting is that ... well ... Simon Crane ? ...

Wasn't he the very first director assigned to the project ? ...
    And therefore , wasn't he also the first director to have left the project ? ...

So what , did he went onboard again and then left again , all discreetly and stuff ...

Guess be better drag Patty out of his coma and shove him a camera along with Ward's script ...
    He is our only hope ! ...

Originally Posted by jam13
    Kane & Lynch need about 10,000 stitches. LOL.
    XZX WAS HERE

Hey i was about to post that , damn it ! ...

Anywya , what's interesting is that ... well ... Simon Crane ? ...

Wasn't he the very first director assigned to the project ? ...
    And therefore , wasn't he also the first director to have left the project ? ...

So what , did he went onboard again and then left again , all discreetly and stuff ...

Guess be better drag Patty out of his coma and shove him a camera along with Ward's script ...
    He is our only hope ! ...
    I never though he would speak of me so warmly.
    I actually been writing a heist short inspired by my recent adventure in Dog Days multiplayer. will be so cash.

Lightbulb

IGN:The Video Game Movies That Never Happened

Bruce Willis is no longer involved with KL movie .

When I see a movie, it's crap because I know everything and everybody is fake as Hell!
    Basically you're seeing bums who were chosen at StarBucks to act and wear makeup. LoL.
    XZX WAS HERE

Arrow

Whatever

Cool

THE PHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNTOM OF THE OPERA IS HERE ...

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/20...nd-lynch-movie

INSIDE YOUR MIND ...

I guess that an actor must think about the roles they do. As both K&L might be a damning part like the rap a judge gave Tommy Chong for playing in 'Cheech & Chong'. Everybody still thinks Michael J. Fox knows a thing or two about time travel and hoverboards or that Sean Penn is actually like Spicollie in 'FAst TImes at Ridgemont High'. Face it, they're very way out there parts.
    XZX WAS HERE

As of Nov. 5th 2013, they're talking about making the movie with Vin Diesel. LOL I guess he'd be Lynch but with the hair, I dunno? I've never seen Vin Diesel with hair.

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/ger.../1100-6415966/
    XZX WAS HERE

As of March 28th (2016), the Kane & Lynch script by Ward was one of the worst yet funniest things I've read.

Big Grin

Logan looks like old Kane this time .

Both look like Jamie Foxx's Kane&Lynch movie

Page 9 of 9 First First ... 56789