Page 1 of 39 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: What Game Are You Currently Playing?

What Game Are You Currently Playing?

Excuse me an my delicate french nose, if this thread has already been made.

Right now, I'm playing the first Bioshock. I've just finished Fort Frolic. Love the atmosphere and splicers are a hoot.
    HELP THE CAUSE! DONATE TO THE CHURCH OF RAZOR

Dragon Ball Z - Attack of the Saiyans.
    Happiness is an illusion. Suffering is real.

Modern Warfare 2, no real suprise since everyones on it...
    Just Cause 2: Limited Edition

I Have it all planned out

Early February-Modern Warfare 2
    Late February-Heavy Rain
    March-God of War III/GTA:Episodes from Liberty City
    April-Red Dead Redemption
    May-Mafia II
    June-Max Payne 3
    July-TBD
    August-Dead Rising 2
    September-L.A. Noire
    signature image

A couple older DOS games.. Sim Farm, Command & Conquer, Turok - Dinosaur Hunter, and the first two Elder Scrolls games.

Unhappy

I am playing Facebook's "Bejeweled Blitz" and maintaining my customary pole position in the leaderboard

I wanted to play a bit of custom-built Tomb Raider by the fab Level Editor builders but for some reason my tomb.exe application keeps crashing and I don't understand why because I am a total novice at techie thingies
    Everyone is entitled to my opinion.

Has anyone tried The World's Hardest Game?

http://armorgames.com/play/1043/the-worlds-hardest-game

ORLY? I am playing BioShock 2.
    It's...WAY better than I thought it'd be.

....Now I HAVE to renew my Gold so I can get online...
    *is too lazy to go to GameStop*

Playing Metroid Prime. The only good to come out of my computer being down is revisiting some older and still absolutely great games.

Quote Originally Posted by jvini View Post
    Dragon Ball Z - Attack of the Saiyans.
    I envy you!!!!!!

I'm not playing anything right now cause I have a lot of studying to do, but only a little before Assassin's Creed II for PC comes out!! I can't wait!!!

P.S. My 1000th post!!!!

Ha! Congrats on one K posts, angel.

omg I can't wait for a sequel to DBZ: AOTS. Namek/Frieza saga! (And beyond!)

I can't wait for Dragon Ball Online!! It's the only game for PC.... I can't wait!!!!!!!!!

Was playing "The Sims 3" but just today I picked up "Resident Evil 5" in fact it's in my PS3 right now in the very first um... part of the first level. I must Admit I passed up, on Bioshock 2 cause I wanted to get the first one, but none were available for the PS3, that's not to say they didn't have loads for 360, come on where's the PS3 love? Should've gonne to Gamestop but as LC is me, I was a bit lazy today, plus gotta save fuel.

The first thing that came to my mind seconds after moving Chris is, "What a GOD awfull Camera!!!!!" But it's just seconds into the game, I haven't even seen Zombies yet, but if said camera persist to make me feel uneven, I'll get off my butt go to gamestop and get Bioshock.....

Soon though there's little doubt in mind that i'll be rockin' GoW, Just Cause2 and in September-ish LA Noire!!!!! I'd love to see how my town looked in the forties, I'll probably never look at L.A. the same again afterwards.....

Edit: Further into Resident Evil 5, I think I can live with this over the right shoulder camera view thing.....
    signature image

Just got Bioshock 2. I am amused at Ryan Amusements. I was suprised at how fun Multiplayer was.

If you ever see me, I'm fatcat businessman Buck Raleigh wearing a pink feather.
    HELP THE CAUSE! DONATE TO THE CHURCH OF RAZOR

Wow.

I looked up Dragon Ball Online on Wikipedia and I gotta say, it looks awesome. I'm not impressed with many online/internet games such as Neopets , Maplestory , Runescape , etc. This might be a great new RPG.

I'm working my way through Dirt 2. A friend gave it to me for Christmas. I hadn't thought there was much of a game there at first but it seems to keep getting more addictive. It's got some gorgeous graphics!
    I've been thinking about a new game though but I'm not sure which direction I want to go. Maybe Heavy Rain?
    signature image
    You just gotta be right this time!

I don't get much time to play. But, when I do, I play Uncharted 2 online and Pro Evo 2010 (the Master League).

Oh, I was playing my first playthrough of MGS Portable Ops, but I misplaced my memory card.

Currently I'm mixing between Star Trek Online and Assassin's Creed 2. I will probably pick up Heavy Rain when it comes out. Also, does anyone know how it works if you import a game not released to the US yet, and if it would work in my console?

Wow...1700 posts, lol.
    PSN: Nemesis296
    XBL/GFWL: HyperN3mesis

Uncharted 2 online
    I was playing that one online pretty heavy for awhile but I really sucked at it. I didn't seem to be getting any better but I still enjoyed it a lot! Are there still good sized games?
    signature image
    You just gotta be right this time!

Quote Originally Posted by BLOWHARD View Post
    I was playing that one online pretty heavy for awhile but I really sucked at it. I didn't seem to be getting any better but I still enjoyed it a lot! Are there still good sized games?
    Yes, there are many. I primarily stick to co-op, to be honest. But, standard multiplayer matches are still fun.

I was on MW2 a little bit ago,great game.
    signature image

Quote Originally Posted by batfan08 View Post
    I was on MW2 a little bit ago,great game.
    Did you see that Activision/Infinity Ward are considering a subscription service to play COD online?

Quote Originally Posted by Nemesis296 View Post
    Did you see that Activision/Infinity Ward are considering a subscription service to play COD online?
    No,I don't see why they would.They make billions on those games,and that kind of stuff is liable to piss off a lot of their fans.
    signature image

Quote Originally Posted by batfan08 View Post
    No,I don't see why they would.They make billions on those games,and that kind of stuff is liable to piss off a lot of their fans.
    http://ps3.ign.com/articles/106/1068433p1.html

I just said what I heard

well... i just finished Assassins creed 2 and had a go at grand theft auto. so i guess grand theft auto. :P
    (weird game)
    Unless you count the fact that ave got a few tasks to do on AC2 then AC2 is what i'm currently playing...
    signature image

Page 1 of 39 1234511 ... LastLast