Page 38 of 39 FirstFirst ... 28343536373839 LastLast

Thread: What Game Are You Currently Playing?

Dota 2 (surprise surprise) and my bf got me Life is Strange. In terms of decisions having impacts, I think I like LiS more than TWD.

'Red Dead Redemption'. For some reason I just threw it in my luggage last time I was home. No idea why. I'd played it loads when I first got my PS3 to the point that I got burnt out on it. But firing it up for the first time in months on Saturday night was fun. Going for 100% completion, which I think is possible. I'm sitting at 99.7% complete, and since I picked up with a previously started game I am struggling to remember what all there is left to do. Pretty sure it's a bounty hunt, but which one escapes me.

Great game tho. It's actually pretty relaxing to go hunting in it after work for some reason.
    --->Winter's YouTube <--- Currently Serving 'TR:A'
    signature image

Red Dead was LOADS of fun! I'm still stuck in Farcry4 world
    signature image
    You just gotta be right this time!

GTA 5, Darkness Within, Dead Core

Finally got it tonight. It was two bounties that were holding me back. And now that I've topped off that game I'm considering starting fresh again since it was such an old save I finished. Such a fun game. And gorgeous to look at as well.

(click image to enlarge)
    signature image

chip5541 is offline Battlestations: Midway Lieutenant Commander
    I just picked up Monster Bag. I'm going to be serious. This is actually a pretty fun little game.

Playing through my never-played library of PS2 games. A friend of mine found a scart cable for me, so PS2 game look gorgeous once again. A few days ago I beat Star Wars: Battlefront II's campaign and I'm currently playing Star Wars: Starfighter.

''It blows my mind; you can really feel the mass effect.'' - Camilla Luddington

'Dead Space: Extraction'. I never liked the Wii, and I can't stand rail shooters, but this is actually pretty cool. I'm playing the PS3 version that was packaged in with 'Dead Space 2' so I'm not sure how much better or worse it'd be on a Wii, but it's not as tricky/frustrating as other rail shooters I've played. I'm actually enjoying it a lot more then I thought I would.
    signature image

Quote Originally Posted by WinterSoldierLTE View Post
    'Dead Space: Extraction'. I never liked the Wii, and I can't stand rail shooters, but this is actually pretty cool. I'm playing the PS3 version that was packaged in with 'Dead Space 2' so I'm not sure how much better or worse it'd be on a Wii, but it's not as tricky/frustrating as other rail shooters I've played. I'm actually enjoying it a lot more then I thought I would.
    Nice! I planned on playing the PS3 version as well, but then I read that you can play the Wii version with the Zapper. Which sounds pretty awesome to me. People were fairly positive about the game in general as well, I think I will pick it up in the near future. I'm glad to hear you liked it

I'm playing Crysis 2 right now. I'm not a fan of FPS games. They're supposed to make engage you more, but I feel the first person camera creates a distance between the character and the player. Especially when this character is silent. But I still love this game. It's not your usual brown generic FPS war game. Definitely getting Crysis 3 soon after beating this one.

^^^^ Never heard of "Crysis" before. Been around awhile I'm assuming?

Finished up 'extraction' and started another playthrough of dead space 3. Not the best one, but man, I get a kick out of the weapon crafting system in it. They did such a good job on that. And as always I get sucked in by the story, and weirded out in the parts where it's clear it's meant to be played co-op. Some parts just don't make any sense alone until I remind myself of that. Good game tho. Wish they'd make another.
    signature image

It's been around since... 2007. I can probably finish it this weekend, my backlog is slowly but surely getting shorter. I promised myself to, finaly, buy Alien: Isolation when I'm done with it. ^^

Enjoy Dead Space 3! I wanna replay the soon too, probably get the novels. And replace my French copy of Dead Space 1, so I can finally play that one too.

What?! You've never played 'Dead Space'? Dude, play it! One of the best games from the PS3/360 era!
    Last edited by WinterSoldierLTE; 21st May 2015 at 22:08. Reason: typo. thanx, auto-correct
    signature image

Believe me, I want to. Really bad. Last year I was on vacation in France and decided to pick up all three there. (France is really cheap when it comes to used games). So I found 3 (yay) and then 2 (yay). Eventually I also ran into 1, but something on the disc was missing. A German or UK rating. So when I got home, my fears were confirmed:

''Would you like to play this game in German or French?''

:'(

Life is Strange & Arma 3
    Good combo, I know

Champ Man 15 doing a brill job with Bristol Rovers

unreal world, its a very minimal graphic/animation survival game, very rpg. its roguelike so you die and have to restart but its great game if you can get past the graphics and keyboard mostly ui

Been on a 'Metal Gear Solid 5: Ground Zeroes' binge for about, oh, two weeks now. I seriously have so much fun every time I play it. I'm very excited for 'The Phantom Pain' come September.

In my downtime from that I've been playing co-op in 'Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker', which is either loads of fun or a frustrating drag, depending on who your teammates are.
    signature image

playing Tomb Raider 9 at the moment and fallout shelter on IPhone
    signature image

Having another go at 'Alien: Isolation', this time on ps4. No differences between it and the ps3 version, other than the speaker on the controller is awesomely used as the speaker of the motion detector. That's actually pretty cool. It's my 2nd playthrough and I must admit the first time was more intense. I'm halfway through it and I've only played maybe 6 hours. Not spending as much time crouching, hiding, and creeping this time. But with that being said it still holds up. The story still kicks ass. I've missed the blueprint for the molotov cocktail tho, so I know that is going to bite me later on.
    signature image

Found 'GTA: San Andreas' in the PSN store for PS3, so I've spent the last day and a half playing that. It's still loads of fun. And it was cheap.
    signature image

TR9DE, Rocket League and GTA5 on PS4
    signature image

A lot of Nosgoth, Dirty Bomb and my own project I am working on.

Ys Origins,Starcraft II Legacy of the Void, Witcher 3

Team Fortress 2

CS Go and Rust

Page 38 of 39 FirstFirst ... 28343536373839 LastLast