Page 29 of 39 FirstFirst ... 19252627282930313233 ... LastLast

Thread: What Game Are You Currently Playing?

Remember when Games used to be challenging and fun at the same time. When it all about scale line and not hide and seek. When it use to be about getting a high score or collecting hidden collectables and not a grading system. Miss those times.
    Well I've return. At the time of my leave I was gong through stuff. Plus the forums was not exciting to me anymore. I hope it's not the same now. XD

I've started AC3. It's pretty good so far. Only 3% into it.
    signature image
    You just gotta be right this time!

^ So far... It's best if you just make up your own ending
    signature image

Save yourself the time. Skip on BACK TO THE FUTURE GAME. Unless you dig the past.
    XZX WAS HERE

Quote Originally Posted by a big house View Post
    ^ So far... It's best if you just make up your own ending
    Nay, I thought the ending was a great cliffhanger. Ignore this, BLOWHARD!

Do what now?
    signature image

Just got the Platinum Trophy for Sleeping Dogs like 20 mins ago. Now What. Well I guess I could finish Duke Nukem.
    Well I've return. At the time of my leave I was gong through stuff. Plus the forums was not exciting to me anymore. I hope it's not the same now. XD

Playing Deus Ex: Human Revolution DLC, "The Missing Link".
    Very, VERY challenging.
    signature image
    You are only minimally modified. Omar can help you correct this...

Dark Souls
    signature image

Tomb Raider 2 training, but cant because of black lines.

Fable 2
    signature image

Thief.

Left4Dead really is as bad as you've heard. If somebody says it's good they're lying. No plot at all.
    XZX WAS HERE

Demon souls
    signature image

On the topic of other games, there's a copy of "Sleeping Dogs" (Steam/PC) up for grabs as first prize, if anyone would like to try to win it.
    Runner-up also gets a prize.

Good luck to you.

http://forums.eidosgames.com/showthread.php?t=132291
    signature image

Quote Originally Posted by LaraCroftFanForever View Post
    Fable 2
    Fable 2 is pretty pitiful. The ending is not worth all that. Fable 3 is like a refund. Lol. 3 is pretty cool. Still though Fable/s lack great endings. The endings are just a pathetic plot massacre.
    XZX WAS HERE

Assassin's Creed III: I AM NOW A MASTER ASSASSIN
    Hitman: Absolution: I disagree.
    Far Cry 3: Hey, you messing with my brother?
    Halo 4: Jesus, games have changed a lot in six years. And I'm the exact same.
    Max Payne 3: Not all games have.
    Max Payne (viewing from the past): That's what the futures gonna be like?
    Slender: *watching silently*
    Black Ops II: OH GOD RUN
    Skyrim: FUUS...RO DAH!!!
    I Am Alive: Hungry...
    Minecraft: *runs*
    Arkham City: *watches silently from gargoyle*

I don't really want to say what game I'm playing. It seems to ruin it. Internet and gaming kinda equals like a marathon game in a swanky Thai shop. Like where that guy died and nobody even cared for 10 hours.
    XZX WAS HERE

Do you actually play any games xzx? I only hear you say negative things about them.

I'm into Hitmam Absolution, it's fun
    signature image

The Cryptic Crossword Game - It's amazing!
    Do join us... we're always elated to see new players join in.
    http://forums.eidosgames.com/showthread.php?t=130815
    signature image

Quote Originally Posted by BLOWHARD View Post
    Do you actually play any games xzx? I only hear you say negative things about them.

I'm into Hitmam Absolution, it's fun
    It's funny because you and others try to not be part of a norm but then you play whatever slop they throw at you. Then you just become like rebels against people who say it's retarded. LoL. I've got better things to do than argue with mature gamers.
    XZX WAS HERE

Huh? I pretend something? Where did that come from? I'm hear because I play games. I LOVE a lot of main stream games and I never have claimed otherwise. Rebels against what? I wasn't arguing I was just asking what you play. You seem to always be saying games aren't any good, your last comment was
    I don't really want to say what game I'm playing. It seems to ruin it. Internet and gaming kinda equals like a marathon game in a swanky Thai shop. Like where that guy died and nobody even cared for 10 hours.
    This is, after all, a thread about "What Game Are You Playing." And all I asked was simply what you were playing? Maybe you can't or won't share. But if you don't want to talk about what you are playing, why post here in this thread?
    For myself, I'm really enjoying Hitman, it's the first of this series I've played. A friend got it for me for Christmas. I got tired of AC3 but I don't think I gave it a fair shake. I plan to get back to it.
    Now that is a "mature" take on what I'm playing and why.
    Directly, the reason I asked you in the first place was to explain what you meant. If you say something that has superfluous comments attached to it that seem to be getting at something, it's not wrong or even out of line to ask, "what do you mean."
    I had thought this was a forum where we talked with one another. If you're going to comment, especially saying like "I don't really want to say what game I'm playing. It seems to ruin it" and adding a bit about a "Thai" gamer who died, you just might get questions. On top of that if you want to call someone out as a "rebel" and say that I (and others) "try to not be part of a norm" seemingly without any basis, then you should expect further questions.
    I'm here because I was playing Tomb Raider one night and had questions. I stuck around because the open chat forum here was full of all sorts of people who had interesting things to say. The fact that I play games makes me part of the "norm" here, if any of us here could be called normal. I don't believe anyone, save you, has ever said anything about anyone or anything here being "retarded."
    So how about you try being "mature" along with me and just have a nice conversation. Just as I've done now, I'll be glad to explain what I mean if I say something you don't like or understand. It wouldn't be too much to ask if you do the same, would it? Or is asking that "retarded?"

By the way, the use of "mature" wasn't lost on me, but I don't mind
    signature image

Yes, getting back on topic is a capital idea

And please both of you refrain from using the term retarded in such a way. For obvious reasons, the way it's being used is offensive.

Incidentally, xzx, it's better to use the edit button to avoid having to delete posts, also.

Thanks.

Far Cry 3

Torchlight 1
    signature image

Page 29 of 39 FirstFirst ... 19252627282930313233 ... LastLast