Page 2 of 39 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: What Game Are You Currently Playing?

Sookie? Sookie! Sookie! Soo
    I take it this is a new reference rather the Steppenwolf song?
    They might be using it in something now but Steppenwolf had it way back in January of 1968

Sorry, it has nothing to do with games...but I had too
    signature image
    You just gotta be right this time!

On to Metroid Prime 2. Still don't like the game nearly as much as the first. It's needlessly more difficult and hunting for stuff and fighting things is more a chore than the great fun the first was... But, it's still good.

Quote Originally Posted by TheHylden
    On to Metroid Prime 2. Still don't like the game nearly as much as the first. It's needlessly more difficult and hunting for stuff and fighting things is more a chore than the great fun the first was... But, it's still good.
    Just wait, the game gets *awesome*...
    PSN: Nemesis296
    XBL/GFWL: HyperN3mesis

Oh, I've played it a couple of times until the end, or at least the final boss... I don't think i ever beat the final boss. It's a fun game, most of the Metroid Prime feel is there, but I just think the Dark-Aether-atmosphere-burning-you-away-and-you-needing-to-stop-at-light-crystal thing probably was an idea that better worked in theory than in practice, slows the game down tremendously, and the game's difficulty is cheaply amped up while the fun factor gets a bit lost. The boss battles and mini boss battles, especially can be a bit much. Or, the lack of direction for what to do to get from place to place also is a bit of a buzz kill. It's not the near perfect title the first one was, imo.

I'll see if I can get through until the end this time, though

Quote Originally Posted by The Hylden View Post
    Oh, I've played it a couple of times until the end, or at least the final boss... I don't think i ever beat the final boss. It's a fun game, most of the Metroid Prime feel is there, but I just think the Dark-Aether-atmosphere-burning-you-away-and-you-needing-to-stop-at-light-crystal thing probably was an idea that better worked in theory than in practice, slows the game down tremendously, and the game's difficulty is cheaply amped up while the fun factor gets a bit lost. The boss battles and mini boss battles, especially can be a bit much. Or, the lack of direction for what to do to get from place to place also is a bit of a buzz kill. It's not the near perfect title the first one was, imo.

I'll see if I can get through until the end this time, though
    True, but once you get the Dark Suit it isn't so bad to be in the Dark Aether I haven't played Metroid Prime or Metroid Prime 2 in a while, but I remember them being some of the better puzzle/shooting games that I've seen

Forza Motorsport 3 with my bro-in-law.
    Happiness is an illusion. Suffering is real.

Pink Floyd

Pink Floyd - "Breathe"
    signature image
    You are only minimally modified. Omar can help you correct this...

MyImmortal, what GAMES are you playing? :P

I just done another run through Portal. Took me an hour and a bit. I love it so much.

On the other hand, I'm getting through Mass Effect 2 mainly, plus I gotta finish Driv3r. I also installed Far Cry 2. I can see why they call it Far DRIVE 2 though. If the vehicle physics were better, I wouldn't mind it so much.
    Trust. Duty. Love. Hate. Fear. Lust. Leo.

Beat BioShock 2.

Got the...how do you say...it's a good ending but it's a bad ending sort of...?
    Well, I didn't get the worst ending and I didn't get the good one...I got the "There's Good News...and there's BAD NEWS..." sort of ending.

It was really good. Like I said, better than I expected it to be.

I've seen multiplayer footage on YouTube...I need to hurry up and get my gold back, it looks so fun.

The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess for the 3rd time. One of my all-time favorite games, I have no complaints about it at all. I'm about half-way through the game now.

Quote Originally Posted by Helegad View Post
    MyImmortal, what GAMES are you playing? :P
    Ooops! My apologies.

In that case: "The Mirror of Return" (Thief 2 Fan Mission).

Yaaay, 2 more days till Assassin's Creed 2 comes out!!!

Quote Originally Posted by angelus0901 View Post
    Yaaay, 2 more days till Assassin's Creed 2 comes out!!!
    Do you mean for PC? That's not til the 16th of March

Quote Originally Posted by Nemesis296 View Post
    Do you mean for PC? That's not til the 16th of March
    European version is already out!!!

Right now I'm playing Avatar! And then I'll play Assassin's Creed II!!!

Assassin's Creed 2

Ezio's so hot.
    Humanity is not a species or a race, it is a STATE OF MIND.

WoW!

Finally got around to Mass Effect, really enjoying it. Also trying Perfect World.
    "The whole moon and the entire sky are reflected in one dewdrop on the grass."

After two years I finally buckled down and began progressing in GTA IV's story and enjoying it.

Final Fantasy 13! It's more amazing than I ever imagined...

Assassins Creed 2!!! And loving it whooo

Having a retro week. Some Timesplitters, some Sonic. Thinking of getting Arkham Asylum or Assassins Creed 2 for PS3. Heard they are good so might play one of those next.

Guitar Hero.

I rented Urban Chaos: Riot Response this week - Rocksteady's first game. Was pretty good. Blowing off thug's heads was satisfying.

Just ordered Battlefield: Bad Company 2 today. I'm looking forward to that as the demo was awesome.

Oh yeah, I've been playing the multiplayer beta for Blur. That's pretty good too.
    http://www.youtube.com/user/GameCheeseHD - Check out my gaming YouTube channel for news, us laughing at crap games and more!

Currently replaying Heavy Rain... Hands down the best game I have ever played... its a shame a few people had some problems with it though... I was one of the lucky ones!

Final Fantasy XIII. I just can't explain how much I'm actually enjoying this game.

Page 2 of 39 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast