Page 2 of 2 First First 12

Thread: Character Booster

Character Booster

the problem im having is my chacters wont level up only the heath and mp and gil go up can some please help

Originally Posted by imported_Jordan

the problem im having is my chacters wont level up only the heath and mp and gil go up can some please help

They aren't supposed to level up. The boost just makes the HP/MP/gil go up. It does exactly what it says it will do.

all i want is gil. Is it possible to recieve the gil in character booster?

4. Dont see how you arent leveling up my characters seem to be doing just that

So I have two questions.

1. Is there anyway just to boost gil and not HP or MP in the character booster?
    2. Is there a Console feature that allows us to go in and manipulate specific settings?

I like character booster. I have a Save Game running it now, but it is slow when it comes to bumping up limits, and I love my limits. But I would love just to have a gil only boost.

Character booster? MANIPULATE SPECIFIC SETTINGS?!? GIL ONLY BOOST?!? What ever happened to plain, old field grinding???

onigiri619, I agree. *It seems like these days, the newer generation of gamers hate grinding and putting in all the work. *They want everything to be easy, simple, and instant. *Putting in the hard work is what makes the games satisfying. *As my dad would say, "Hard work builds character". lol

Tom, forego the Character Booster and just put in the work. *It's more satisfying that way.

Originally Posted by krngq81
    onigiri619, I agree. *It seems like these days, the newer generation of gamers hate grinding and putting in all the work. *They want everything to be easy, simple, and instant. *Putting in the hard work is what makes the games satisfying. *As my dad would say, "Hard work builds character". lol

Tom, forego the Character Booster and just put in the work. *It's more satisfying that way.
    My God, I almost feel insulted that you feel I am one of these Call of Duty baby boomers. I grew up on the toaster player known as Nintendo. I played FF7 when it released in 1997 on the Playstation. I grinded on it until the time wouldn't move anymore 99:59:59. I am 28. And though I have played this game before, I like to enjoy cheating every now and then.

I understand ya, Tom.* I used to use the Game Genie, Game Shark, etc...* I would play the games all of the way through, first.* Then, sometimes,*I'd play them again using a few codes just to add a little more flavor.* I'd never use any kind of "Max" codes.* Just a few minor alteration codes.* Anyway, I get ya.

The booster is a nice thought but horribly implemented. You can't select how much you adjust things or what you adjust. If you want gil, you have to boost your hp and mp as well. It maxes out the hp and mp and gives you 49 mill gil. I just wanted some extra gil to cut down grinding early on, I don't need 49 mill and I don't need max hp and mp so I can snore through the rest of the game.

If you want to cheat but not use the boost, look up a program called Cheat Engine, gil is a 4 bite string just search for what you have, then spend/gain more, and click next *scan and it will lower your options. You can do this with exp, ap, and im sure you can hunt down weapon id's if you really want to

You might as well not even play the game if you're gonna use that "character booster" (a.k.a. GAME GENIE). Besides the fact that it symbolizes Square Enix spitting in the face of the original FF7 developers, it also removes any challenge and makes the game boring. What's more ironic is that this is one of the easiest FF games to beat legitly and probably the last one I'd ever program a cheat mode for.

SE should have an option in which you can choose which boost you would like, e.g more gil, max hp/max mp. Since all three of these boosts are added, you cannot level up your 1/1, 2/1 & 3/1 limit breaks very easily. This is due to the fact that your limit gauge increases from the portion of damage you take, and if your max hp is 9,999 your limit gauge would not increase much, even with hyper status on.
    OR
    you can revert these boosts, or the boosts are temporally not permanent. I would also like to add that FFVI isn't a hard game, and the boost can be overkill, but I still enjoy playing it again and again, and also wouldn't mind the extra cash early game.
    Thanks

So my issue is.. I purchased FF7 on Steam, then created a SE account, and then linked the two accounts. When i log into my SE account it doesnt show that i have any games. I would like to activate the character booster but there is no way to do it, even after activating cloud saves on the SE login page. How can i get SE to recognize that i have FF7 on Steam? Do i need to get a registration code for the game and use it in my SE account page? Thanks for the help.

So the issue I'm having is I got it from steam like most people do I have cloud saves on and when I click on view online profile it just take me here http://finalfantasyviipc.com/en and I'm logged and it says I have no games and it doesn't show my save or anything

So the issue I'm having is I got it from steam like most people do I have cloud saves on and when I click on view online profile it just take me here http://finalfantasyviipc.com/en and I'm logged and it says I have no games and it doesn't show my save or anything

Page 2 of 2 First First 12